ShaneH

Soultown - Anyone Going?

Soultown this Saturday at Sheridans.

I will be there - anyone else?

Also to be found at Ponds Forge on Friday.

Shane

Soultown this Saturday at Sheridans.

I will be there - anyone else?

Also to be found at Ponds Forge on Friday.

Shane

link

Pongs forge for sure, Saturday is still to be decided......

JM

Pongs forge for sure, Saturday is still to be decided......

JM

link

Hi John

Nice to see you are becoming a regular in my home town. Come and have a chat mate.

Shane

Hi John

Nice to see you are becoming a regular in my home town. Come and have a chat mate.

Shane

link

Been thinking about doing a post about what's in and out on the soul scene.....

SHEFFIELD would definatly be IN, as would be Manchester, and Leeds.

the only thing is some people might take offence if I put whats out !

JM

I'll be there....see you at de bar oh and behind the decks.....really looking forward to this event as the music will be blinding.

Sheridans the place to be this weekend.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hope your all comeing to listen to those to shite djs Mark Bicknall and Nige Brown,see you sat boys wages negoitable.

link

I would have come but those two DJ's are crap :lol: Can't attend this one I'm afraid, If I dont put the christmas decs up this w/end we wont have any and then I will be in trouble.

Have a good one everyone :D

Its a long night young man,make sure you have some rest before then...Give me a bell on Sat...Can you play out tonight??no phone till later..

link

Should be out mate. Depends if i get this bloody work done in time. This site is a HUGE distraction!

Well I'm going or PaulB isn't.....LOL. And hopefully he will be patient whilst I drive at 20mph along the speed camera every 100 yards road to Sherris.. Can't wait! Got the Blackpool alldayer before, then dropping 2 of the children off and taking the other one (hiya Paul) to Sherris...Can we expect some more go go dancers?

Wages Andy!!!!! what are those???? I'm shite it says so on here so you will save yourself £3.00.......would do it for nothing!

On a serious note recent posts on here have simply inspired me, so i plan to be dangerous on Saturday and far from shite...... see you at de bar.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Wages Andy!!!!! what are those???? I'm shite it says so on here so you will save yourself £3.00.......would do it for nothing!

On a serious note recent posts on here have simply inspired me, so i plan to be dangerous on Saturday and far from shite...... see you at de bar.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

link

Shit, I always seem to miss the best nights.

I would really like to be there for this one. You let rip fella, and play from the heart and fcuk all this crap.

See you soon,

Jamie :)

Hope your all comeing to listen to those to shite djs Mark Bicknall and Nige Brown,see you sat boys wages negoitable.

link

Looking forward to it,gonna be a good night.Maybe should rename it

'The Shitest of the shite'

Stamford :)

Got the Blackpool alldayer before, then dropping 2 of the children off and taking the other one (hiya Paul) to Sherris

link

How rude! :) Having milk teeth doesn't make me a child.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

link

Don't think I'm gonna be able to make it, but....Go for it mate. You, and Nige too.

Hope you both have a great night after the bollox that was written on here the other day :)

Related Soul Music Links