O´jays - I´ll Never Forget You - White Promo?

Guest Eike

Hi everybody!

Does anybody know if white promos (audition record) of "I´ll never forget" do exist and how much they cost in general?

Thanks,

Eike

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

yes they do exist as demos they dont often come up for sale the last one i saw up for auction went for about 175 about 6 months ago so they could fetch a bit more depending on condtion nige

The all white copies say 'Audition Record', the green and yellow copies say 'Demonstration Record', and obviously the issues are black and green. They go in that order of value as well, obviously descending from the white one. I have no idea how many white ones there are around, but Nidge is right, you don't see them very often at all.

If I get chance later I'll scan my white label one for you.

Social source share

The all white copies say 'Audition Record', the green and yellow copies say 'Demonstration Record', and obviously the issues are black and green. They go in that order of value as well, obviously descending from the white one. I have no idea how many white ones there are around, but Nidge is right, you don't see them very often at all.

My issue is black and yellow

Social source share

Dave, my Green Cream demo sez "Audition Record" mate

steve

post-2142-1169246032_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Hi, I just wanna thank you all for the info. A copy was offerd to me recently pretty cheap and therefore I became a bit unsure. Now I am very glad that I made the deal.

Cheers,

Eike

Social source share

Hi, I just wanna thank you all for the info. A copy was offerd to me recently pretty cheap and therefore I became a bit unsure. Now I am very glad that I made the deal.

Cheers,

Eike

GREAT CHOON BUT NOT AS GREAT AS THE METROS VERSION (IMHO)

NEV :huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert