• Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

LOVE NOW PAY LATER - lee shot williams - gamma

14213 refosoul

Great gritty version this Joan...wouldn't mind hearing this while I'm on a dance floor somewhere, at four in the morning......always regret not picking this up when I saw it in a box at one Winsford.....£30..another missed opportunity :thumbsup:

Edited by DelTee
Social source share

Shame on you - lovesmith - motown

14223 refosoul

I think the word 'perfection' fits into the description of that one quite nicely. What a tune. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Its Just Got To Be That Way - bobby Angelle - money

14236 refosoul

Surely his best and one of the best on the label, Butch span this a few times in 80's. at that time he thought this a pretty rare record. Just proper Northern Soul to me. Need some DJ to play it (JJ???). And I hope someone bought Kermacks copy at that bargain price, if not shed your sheepskin and go and look for this!!Hopefully more from me later but have to record them first!

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Well here we are once again... my fav day of the week for sure!!

Gonna start todays thread with 3 records that have something in common with each other...

... ooh get me! :thumbsup:

The Trips - theres that mountain - soultown

14247 refosoul

Great version

The other two, :thumbsup:"3 records that have something in common with each other..."

Cigarette Ashes - Jimmy Conwell -

8403 refosoul Mirwood_5530b_B_V.jpg

That Beatin Rhythm - Richard Temple -

7036"]

Mirwood_5532b_B_V.jpgMirwood_5532b_DJ_V.jpg

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest biggray1

Park St Bridge - bobby taylor - motown anthology

14238 refosoul

Fantastic track Blake,whats the info on this mate..Cd Or Vinyl.

Social source share

Danse A La Musique - The French Fries - Epic -

4088 refosoul Epic_5-10313a.jpg-------------------------------------Disco_girl.gif

Following the 3 Records with something in common theme, Dance To The Music, M Lady or this one by The French Fries.

-------------------------Dance To The Music -------------------------------------------M'Lady

-

Oh! the Memories :thumbsup:

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Fantastic track Blake,whats the info on this mate..Cd Or Vinyl.

Its one of the unreleased (until now) tracks on the Bobby Taylor Anthology CD from 2006.There isn't a bad track really, highly recomended and they are being discounted now in most shops/internet.

Best

Blake

Social source share

Its Just Got To Be That Way - bobby Angelle - money

14236 refosoul

Surely his best and one of the best on the label, Butch span this a few times in 80's. at that time he thought this a pretty rare record. Just proper Northern Soul to me. Need some DJ to play it (JJ???). And I hope someone bought Kermacks copy at that bargain price, if not shed your sheepskin and go and look for this!!Hopefully more from me later but have to record them first!

just got one jock,the flip is brilliant also,needs a run out,flip is called you got me dizzy and its so good,remember butch spinning it late eighties and the other one also.

BAZ A.

Social source share

just got one jock,the flip is brilliant also,needs a run out,flip is called you got me dizzy and its so good,remember butch spinning it late eighties and the other one also.

BAZ A.

JUST REMEMBERED MY FAV MONEY TUNE IS COME BACK BABY BY THE LARKS,OUTSTANDING DUG IT OUT THE OTHER NIGHT,STILL RELATIVELY CHEAP BOUT £50 IN THE BOOK.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Sweetest pain - dexter wansel - philadelphia international

14251 refosoul

Just a great record, thinking about the Philly link on the other forum.

Social source share

Guest kermack

Hey - barbara mercer - golden world

14263 refosoul

There's something so innocent about this record........takes you back to a time when all you wanted to do was dance all night.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert