Bentinck Soul Club .present`s

pete

:D HI TO EVERYONE .

ON FEBUARY 16TH WE BE CELEBRATING 4 YRS AT THE BENTINCK . :thumbsup:

CANCER RESEARCH CHARITY NIGHT...

ON THIS NIGHT WE DONATE ALL THE DOOR MONEY TO CHARITY .WE ALSO RUN A RAFFLE £1.00 PER STRIP WHICH GIVES YOU 5 CHANCES TO WIN FOR A POUND ...YOU CAN ONLY BUY THESE ON THE NIGHT ...

PRIZES SO FAR ARE ....PRESTATYNE ACCOMADATION AND ENTRY FOR 4..

SKEGGY WEEK END TICKETS..

BRIDLINGTON WEEK END TICKETS ...

HOPEFULLY WHITBY WEEK END TICKETS STILL WAITING CONFIRMATION..

AND A FEW OTHER PRIZES... FREE PASSES TO OTHER VENUES..PLUS .

A DONATION FROM PAUL GATTS....

WE ARE AT THE BENTINCK WELFARE ..DIRECTIONS ON THE EVENTS THREAD .

WE HAVE 2 ROOMS MAIN ROOM NORTHERN SOUL /MOTOWN / CROSSOVER..

BACK ROOM 60S`70S`80S &COLLECTABLE GEMS ..

DJS ARE MAIN ROOM..

JOHN POOLE.. MICK BOYLE..GLYN SISSONS.. MICK PAYNE..CRESSY..

BACK ROOM..

MARK HOPES..RAY HOMER..JOHN POOLE

WE HOPE TO RAISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SUPPORT THIS CHARITY NIGHT .. yes.gif

ALL THE BEST AND GOOD HEALTH ..

PETE :shades:

Edited by jumpinjoan
  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

shades.gif HI TO EVERYONE .

ON FEBUARY 16TH WE BE CELEBRATING 4 YRS AT THE BENTINCK . :thumbsup:

ON THIS NIGHT WE DONATE ALL THE DOOR MONEY TO CHARITY .WE ALSO RUN A RAFFLE £1.00 PER STRIP WHICH GIVES YOU 5 CHANCES TO WIN FOR A POUND ...YOU CAN ONLY BUY THESE ON THE NIGHT ...

DJS ARE MAIN ROOM..

JOHN POOLE..MICK MOYLAN ..MICK PAYNE..CRESSY..

BACK ROOM..

WE HOPE TO RAISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SUPPORT THIS CHARITY NIGHT .. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good 'un Pete. Should be the start of my weeks (!) birthday celebrations. Both hope to see you :D

:thumbsup: hi chris and sharon.

be great to see you there.. :D

we try our best and in the end we always have a good night ...

and thats down to going out to other venues .talking to other people ..and most important to all you out there that support our venue and other venues .that keeps the sene alive ..with out you all there would not be venues .

so a big thanks and if you cant make it have a good night where ever you go..

pete :thumbsup:

:huh: HI TO EVERYONE .

ON FEBUARY 16TH WE BE CELEBRATING 4 YRS AT THE BENTINCK . :huh:

DJS ARE MAIN ROOM..

JOHN POOLE..MICK MOYLAN ..MICK PAYNE..CRESSY..

BACK ROOM..

WE HOPE TO RAISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SUPPORT THIS CHARITY NIGHT .. :yes:

PETE :ohmy:

£1 for stripping Pete, don't under value yourself mate.

Seriously, all form Annesley will be there to support your charity / Anniversary night.

Top Dj line up too .

all the best.

Steve B

Edited by krawen

£1 for stripping Pete, don't under value yourself mate.

Seriously, all form Annesley will be there to support your charity / Anniversary night.

Top Dj line up too .

all the best.

Steve B

that should read from not form . Iv'e been typing again without my glasses.

Steve

:yes: hi bazza be great to see you there mate dont be late going to be a lot coming .had a few phone calls ..

:thumbsup: hi steve .

if i started striping i would clear the room ..and we wont the soulies in not out.. :lol::lol::yes: ..

seriously be great to see you up here and we no we get your good suport through out the year thanks mate ...and thanks to all at annesley see you this saturday at annesley... :thumbup:

take care ..pete :wicked:

Hi everybody Pete's said it all about the 4th Anniversary Charity night on his first post, I'll just let everybody know the first prize again FREE ENTRY & ACCOMMODATION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE FOR THE PRESTATYN SOUL WEEKEND MARCH 2007 thumbup.gif

So it's Annesley this Saturday the 10th their 9th anniversary then a week on Friday Bentinck the 16th & then Pilsley Saturday 17th 3 top notch soul nights Chris I'll will be there this month. Cheers Cressy

Bazza I've got a Billy Eckstine I'll dig it out to play Friday night at Bentinck. I'll throw the COD's back under the stairs

Edited by cressy

Hi everybody Pete's said it all about the 4th Anniversary Charity night on his first post, I'll just let everybody know the first prize again FREE ENTRY & ACCOMMODATION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE FOR THE PRESTATYN SOUL WEEKEND MARCH 2007 thumbup.gif

So it's Annesley this Saturday the 10th their 9th anniversary then a week on Friday Bentinck the 16th & then Pilsley Saturday 17th 3 top notch soul nights Chris I'll will be there this month. Cheers Cressy

Bazza I've got a Billy Eckstine I'll dig it out to play Friday night at Bentinck. I'll throw the COD's back under the stairs

Ta Cressy ,your a star (always said so) :shades: ,gonna be a great night,as usual,and some top prizes an all,not be long now

oh yeh C.O.D's, think its a good idea to put in you'r "maybe play it one day" box,I still think its a corker tho' some funny folk

Bazza

Edited by bazza

:thumbsup: HI TO EVERYONE .

ON FEBUARY 16TH WE BE CELEBRATING 4 YRS AT THE BENTINCK . thumbsup.gif

DJS ARE MAIN ROOM..

BACK ROOM..

WE HOPE TO RAISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SUPPORT THIS CHARITY NIGHT .. :lol:

cant make this one pete but have a great nite as usual im missing pilsley also angry.gif

Ta Cressy ,your a star (always said so) :shades: ,gonna be a great night,as usual,and some top prizes an all,not be long now

oh yeh C.O.D's, think its a good idea to put in you'r "maybe play it one day" box,I still think its a corker tho' some funny folk

Bazza

BTW, its nice having the prizes,but im the sort,that if I fell into a barrel full of tits, i'd come out sucking my thumb ( sorry girls) laugh.gif

Bazza

Guest TaLisman

howdy pete, im new here as you can see!........not attended an event since notts alldayer in he early 80s, BUt 'something keeps calling me back' :thumbsup: ........and thanx for posting the show

see you there

reg Paul

:shades: hi paul so this will be your first venue for 20 yrs ..

well i hope you have a good night ...why not try annessley this saturday as well thats a great night too ...and pilsley the night after ours and forest town kings hall the last saturday ...you will soon be hooked back in the sene ...

take care mate cu soon ..

:thumbsup: pete ..bentinck soul club :thumbsup:

Hi everybody Pete's said it all about the 4th Anniversary Charity night on his first post, I'll just let everybody know the first prize again FREE ENTRY & ACCOMMODATION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE FOR THE PRESTATYN SOUL WEEKEND MARCH 2007 :thumbsup:

HI, looks like we'll be bumping into each other Cressy, going to Bentinck followed by Pilsley :thumbsup: , can't get to Annesley though :shades: (lifeline) see you soon ,,Kev.

BTW , congrats on 4 years !!!!keep it up!!

Edited by KevH

HI, looks like we'll be bumping into each other Cressy, going to Bentinck followed by Pilsley thumbsup.gif , can't get to Annesley though :thumbsup: (lifeline) see you soon ,,Kev.

BTW , congrats on 4 years !!!!keep it up!!

See ya next week Kev, if you can drag the rest of the Attic boys with you. Have good un at lifeline. Cheers Cressy

:lol: hi night nurse (dave)

always glad to see you and your better half :lol: .

we have had a lot of response to this night ...

we usually get a big crowd on our normal nights .

but with this being a special charity night ..

we are expecting a very busy night .. :lol:

it holds 200 but be early ..7.30 door opens ..

we have a extention till 12.30 bar till 12.00... :rolleyes:

:wicked: pete :yes:

:shades: hi every one ..

a big thankyou to all who have donated some other prizes .we will club some of these together so that your soul music is not taken up by the raffle draw has we have a lot to get through ... :D

any questions about this anniversary ..charity night ..please give me a ring on ...

:rolleyes: ...07963697110 ... :thumbsup:

pete...

Edited by pete

:unsure: hi every one ..

a big thankyou to all who have donated some other prizes .we will club some of these together so that your soul music is not taken up by the raffle draw has we have a lot to get through ... yes.gif

any questions about this anniversary ..charity night ..please give me a ring on ...

:unsure: ...07963697110 ... :yes:

pete...

This one is gonna be a cracker ,( a can feel it in me water ) :sleep3: ,cya all friday

Bazza

:shades: hi everyone ..

we at bentinck hope you can make this one thumbsup.gif ..cancer research.. :thumbsup: is a good caurse.

it can effect anyone of us directly or indirectly ..this is why myself and cressy have chose this charity for our 4th anniversary night ...all the proceeds from the door and raffle will be donated ...

if you cant make it have a good night ...and weekend ...

take care ...

pete ... :thumbsup: .

HI Pete

We cant make it this time !!! unsure.gif

We are in newcastle this weekend for my aunties 50th wedding anniversary

I see we have a new returnee from old palais days

Im sure he'll enjoy every minute like I do

See you March if not before

Cheers Mand xx

:wicked: hi mandy and gary ..enjoy your week end ..

thanks for all your support in the past...

and i no you will be back soon ..

take care ..

pete x thumbsup.gif

Guest soulful ady

This one is gonna be a cracker ,( a can feel it in me water ) :lol: ,cya all friday

Bazza

:shhh: Hi Baz,how can i miss this one(and mag's),sounds a good un,have 2 book the night off,Mag gets paid friday so should be able to ave the odd pint or 2, :thumbsup: not many though out sat.

Catch u later Ady

:lol: HI TO EVERYONE .

ON FEBUARY 16TH WE BE CELEBRATING 4 YRS AT THE BENTINCK . :rolleyes:

DJS ARE MAIN ROOM..

BACK ROOM..

WE HOPE TO RAISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SUPPORT THIS CHARITY NIGHT .. :lol:

PETE :thumbsup:

Hi Pete ,

Both me and Karen are attending the funeral tomorrow morning of a close family friend who sadly died of cancer last week , so you will of course have our full support in raising as much as possible for cancer research to try and reduce the death and suffering from this terrible illness.

Lets have a great night tomorrow.

Steve B

:P Hi Baz,how can i miss this one(and mag's),sounds a good un,have 2 book the night off,Mag gets paid friday so should be able to ave the odd pint or 2, whistling.gif not many though out sat.

Catch u later Ady

:lol: hi ady ..thanks for your support ..

cu on the night ...pete :thumbsup:

Hi Pete ,

Both me and Karen are attending the funeral tomorrow morning of a close family friend who sadly died of cancer last week , so you will of course have our full support in raising as much as possible for cancer research to try and reduce the death and suffering from this terrible illness.

Lets have a great night tomorrow.

Steve B

hi steve and karen ..iam sad to hear you have lost a close family friend ...

i lost me aunty a few years ago through cancer ...

so lets all ralley together and donate as much as posible so one day the research team can find something to combat or even stamp out this terrible bug ..

keep your chins up mate ..

cu both friday ..

pete x

hi steve and karen ..iam sad to hear you have lost a close family friend ...

i lost me aunty a few years ago through cancer ...

so lets all ralley together and donate as much as posible so one day the research team can find something to combat or even stamp out this terrible bug ..

keep your chins up mate ..

cu both friday ..

pete x

Hi Pete

left it til last min [ again !!! ] cuz wernt sure wat part of England i was going to be in again this weekend, but i [ we ] arnt going to able to make it [ again ] m8, soz.

I'm up in ' tha nows ' land & i looks like i'm flyerin' 2 venues Briggy & poss Conyers !! [ eh to be a promoter !! lol ]

from feedback you're gonna have a lock out or very near ! So have a great night, raise a lot of money for a cause thats touched nearly every family [ inc Les's ], & if you can, put £5 in pot [ not bothered bout tkts / prizes ] & i'll give it you when i see you next [ or i'll post you a cheque m8 ]

al see thee soon [ kin eh i'm spendin toooo much time up there !! lol ]

Mort & Les

big kiss for your better half too ! X ]

Rockingham Hall 1st Saturday of month

www.60sSOUL.2tunes.com

As I sit here this morning at work surrounded by patients files many of whom have cancer of one form or another ..some rare types of disease some more common. It really hits home what a scourge on, not only our society, but worldwide this disease is. Whatever we can do to try and eradicate or at least make the lives of the sufferers and their families better we should endeavour to do. So if, like me, its part of your job to do that or if its giving money the way we can tonight at Bentinck, then at the very least we are trying and at the most..who knows what great medical advances are just around the corner?

Lets have a good one tonight and give as much as we can.

See you later

Sharon

xx

Edited by bridget

As I sit here this morning at work surrounded by patients files many of whom have cancer of one form or another ..some rare types of disease some more common. It really hits home what a scourge on, not only our society, but worldwide this disease is. Whatever we can do to try and eradicate or at least make the lives of the sufferers and their families better we should endeavour to do. So if, like me, its part of your job to do that or if its giving money the way we can tonight at Bentinck, then at the very least we are trying and at the most..who knows what great medical advances are just around the corner?

See you later

Sharon

xx

Well said Sharon ,we will be there,i will be putting my hand in me pocket for this

Bazza

Hi Pete

left it til last min [ again !!! ] cuz wernt sure wat part of England i was going to be in again this weekend, but i [ we ] arnt going to able to make it [ again ] m8, soz.

I'm up in ' tha nows ' land & i looks like i'm flyerin' 2 venues Briggy & poss Conyers !! [ eh to be a promoter !! lol ]

from feedback you're gonna have a lock out or very near ! So have a great night, raise a lot of money for a cause thats touched nearly every family [ inc Les's ], & if you can, put £5 in pot [ not bothered bout tkts / prizes ] & i'll give it you when i see you next [ or i'll post you a cheque m8 ]

al see thee soon [ kin eh i'm spendin toooo much time up there !! lol ]

Mort & Les

big kiss for your better half too ! X ]

Rockingham Hall 1st Saturday of month

www.60sSOUL.2tunes.com

shades.gif hi mort and les

dont worry mate being a promoter of a venue you dont always get to the venue you wont due to getting your flyers out to other venues ...and you aiso being a dj makes harder ...take care mate ...money is in the tin ..

thanks pete ...and a kiss from jaynex

and a x for les thumbsup.gif

See you later

Sharon

xx

shades.gif hi sharon ...very nice words ..thankyou very much for your support from pilsley ...we will cu tonite ..and hopefully all the planning and promoting will pay off ..and raise a lot of dosh for CANCER RESEARCH ...

THANKS AGAIN SHARON ..SAY HI TO CHRIS ,,,

PETE X

Records are in the box. Decks packed away ready for the off.Looking forward to tonights do.Gonna be a packer.See you all later.Ta! Ray

cheers ray .has you have said going to be a packer ..i think we mite .

hit the magic 200 ...

cider be waiting for you ..

pete

Thanks to every one on here for their posts over the last 2 weeks, so as promised

here's the the DJ times for tonight. sorry if i'm a bit late. Cheers Cressy

Main Room

7.30 til 8.30 Glenn Smith

8.30 til 9.30 Mick Payne

9.30 til 10.30 Mick Boyle

10.30 til 11.30 Glyn Sissons & John Poole

11.30 the raffle wiil be drawn

then me til 12.30

Back Room

any time around 8.30 Ray Homer then John Poole not sure what the times will be but Ray & John will sort it out

11.10 til 12.30 Mark Hopes with a short break at 11.30 for the raffle

Thanks to every one on here for their posts over the last 2 weeks, so as promised

here's the the DJ times for tonight. sorry if i'm a bit late. Cheers Cressy

Main Room

7.30 til 8.30 Glenn Smith

8.30 til 9.30 Mick Payne

9.30 til 10.30 Mick Boyle

10.30 til 11.30 Glyn Sissons & John Poole

11.30 the raffle wiil be drawn

then me til 12.30

Back Room

any time around 8.30 Ray Homer then John Poole not sure what the times will be but Ray & John will sort it out

11.10 til 12.30 Mark Hopes with a short break at 11.30 for the raffle

sorry di and me couldnt make it,got save our energy for BIDDS alnighter tonight.we,re lightweights :lol: .hope it was a good night,did jono show up?

Guest xcrissix

HI

PETE,CRESSY,MICK & THE GIRLS.

AS YOU KNOW I NEVER GO ON SOUL SOURCE, BUT I FEEL I HAVE TO DO SO TODAY TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S VERY SUCCESFUL EVENT.

IVE ALWAYS BEEN ONE FOR GIVING CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE & LAST NIGHT ALL OF YOU DESERVE A BIG BIG PAT ON THE BACK. RAISING NEAR £700 FOR CANCER RESEARCH WAS ASTOUNDING FOR A LOCAL SOUL NIGHT.

CREDIT MUST ALSO GO TO FOR THE DJ'S WHO DID A GREAT JOB KEEPING THE FLOOR GOING.

BUT MOST OF ALL CREDIT MUST GO TO THE PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED & DIPPED INTO THEIR POCKETS TO MAKE IT A VERY SPECIAL NIGHT FOR A VERY SPECIAL CAUSE.

EACH & EVERY ONE OF US & OUR FRIENDS & FAMILY MAY NEED SUPPORT ONE DAY, EVENTS LIKE THIS CAN ONLY HELP US ALL.

WELL DONE ALL OF YOU.

PAUL GATS ( AWSWORTH SOUL CLUB )

just to add pete, cressy etc a great night.

there was some really stonking tunes played by all and the dj's did a great job in both rooms. I just can't understand how you get 150+ in the doors and you can still move on the dancefloor with the class music that was played? - your punters must've come from the deaf school up the road because i couldnt keep my legs off the floor!!

Still, plenty of room for us that still have knees left i guess :thumbsup:

well done on the amount raised - if bryn won anything it was prob my tickets!!! - had to go at 11 :thumbsup:

keep it up fellas and well done.

Just a quick line to say well done Pete, great night and what a result for your charity, nearly seven hundred quid is a fenominal amount from a this amount of people. Really enjoyed the night just like I we every month, always a good spot to bump into all the old mates and make some new ones too, love the music policy always a bit of something for everyone. Could do with a few more opening windows tho' mate so hot in there with a crowd that size I was busy using the biggest flyer I could find as a fan lol.

Cracking night all round it has to be a regular favorite, if any of you out there havn't tried it then get ur buts down there next month !

Keith n Debbie

Top night top djs top venue alot of hard work and it all clicked pete and cressy did a great job and a great charity scoop nearly 700 pounds and as so many of us have lost some one to this horrible disease i lost my dad to it 2 yrs ago and me and sue being nurses have seen it first hand in the past in our jobs .so what im saying and many more of you out there is well done bentinck and many thanks to you all that attended this venue and supported this worthy caurse. we enjoyed the night and once again well done pete and cressy for a great night

night nurse

Source Advert