Northern Soul/Tamla Motown collection

Hello all.

ive recently come into a substantial amount of northern soul & tamla motown 7” singles & also cd’s inherited from a family member who recently passed away.

just after some info as to whom may buy it in a job lot.

some of the 45’s have been play tested and Blau without any skips, as I do have a turntable 

ive had a brief look through, and there must be 200+ singles & I know there are demo copies in there & DJ ONLY copies & also US imports also.

Here is a partial list up to now 

any info would be greatly appreciated 

21F04C31-FD83-4F14-B3D6-CC181DF503F1.jpeg

B2E2259F-7E80-49BF-994E-A1B7FFB73CDD.jpeg

C328D660-962F-487B-B97E-48333D266D99.jpeg

7005AE4C-925E-4A85-9B41-7E64BC01ED2A.jpeg

8921AE26-7FE3-488A-BBF1-3CA435223823.jpeg

9F777495-C4DD-4622-96FB-8CC79F9A21A4.jpeg

Edited by William Johnson
Missing info
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

4 hours ago, William johnson said:

Hello all.

ive recently come into a substantial amount of northern soul & tamla motown 7” singles & also cd’s inherited from a family member who recently passed away.

ive had a brief look through, and there must be 200+ singles & I know there are demo copies in there & DJ ONLY copies.

Hi would be interested in taking a job lot have you a list

Social source share

On 11/10/2021 at 08:38, William johnson said:

Hello all.

ive had a brief look through, and there must be 200+ singles & I know there are demo copies in there & DJ ONLY copies.

Social source share

William,

If you could upload a couple of pictures of some of them it would help to get a more accurate valuation.

As for selling the collection I'd say try and sell complete to a dealer such as Pete Smith or Chris Anderton.  Although this may also depend on condition and if originals or not with regards price.

Finally condolences on lose of family member. 

Social source share

On 12/10/2021 at 16:24, Source said:

Ok, have just merged your other post into this topic, no need for two separate topics in our main forum

What's the plan now?

see you just posted yet another topic (have merged it above into this one)!

while took and treated your topic as a request for advice and so moved the topic into this forum

do think we have gone beyond this now

and so will lock this topic and ask you to post any further lists of your 45s as an actual sales list in the sales forum along with instructions etc how to purchase or make an offer

thanks

• Thanks 1
Social source share