Dj-ing mental health

Mike

On 28/06/2022 at 08:27, Source said:

a most recent news item...

Fatboy Slim is leading DJ lessons to help people with severe mental health problems. The internationally renowned DJ, also known as Norman Cook, is volunteering for the NHS scheme's music workshop sessions.

He said that music had helped him "tremendously" through his own mental health journey.

"Sometimes it's good to escape your life or your stress for a couple of hours... I need those two hours where I just lose myself to music and dance and flashing lights."

What a fantastic article to post thank you my son went to watch him at Glastonbury this year and said he was brilliant nice when people like him give something back and just goes to prove money doesn't solve every problem but talking about mental health issues does well done normal cook 

Great article thank you yocky

Just now, Stephen Yoxall said:

What a fantastic article to post thank you my son went to watch him at Glastonbury this year and said he was brilliant nice when people like him give something back and just goes to prove money doesn't solve every problem but talking about mental health issues does well done normal cook 

Great article thank you yocky

Norman sorry

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!