Another Two To Identify

Following Dave Thorleys lead hers two I would like to know if anyone has details on them. They are the off the same acetate and sound like the same group to me but just the first half of each track on one sound file. You should know by now I can't do all the techie sound stuff so this is how they were sent to me.

Any info appreciated

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest MARTIN SNOW

I did some googling but the only reference with any combination of searches is just to the item itself. This link gives photos of everything related to it. If anyone has other plate numbers from the same era then it might be possible to establish the year as a start. my knowledge from that period is extremely limited !

https://cgi.ebay.com/northern-soul-10-aceta...6QQcmdZViewItem

Martin Snow

Social source share

I did some googling but the only reference with any combination of searches is just to the item itself. This link gives photos of everything related to it. If anyone has other plate numbers from the same era then it might be possible to establish the year as a start. my knowledge from that period is extremely limited !

https://cgi.ebay.com/northern-soul-10-aceta...6QQcmdZViewItem

Martin Snow

Well thats not me winning that? And the winner is not the person mine is coming from either as mine is coming form the US. The info matches but the clips are no longer on ebay so I can't compare them. I've had no mention of music and lyrics but they are the lyrics of the songs as far as I can tell. Curiouser and curiouser.

Social source share

Well thats not me winning that? And the winner is not the person mine is coming from either as mine is coming form the US. The info matches but the clips are no longer on ebay so I can't compare them. I've had no mention of music and lyrics but they are the lyrics of the songs as far as I can tell. Curiouser and curiouser.

I remember bidding on that, the seller had loads of acetates I remember. I downloaded the clips but not sure if kept them

Social source share

I've opened a paypal dispute now just in case I end up with nothing more than two nice clips on an MP3 :thumbsup: . I see the seller of the one on ebay has negatives for six of his last seven sales though that one did arrive in the UK as the buyer has contacted me.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert