Guest BIGBOY

• Replies 122
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'd like to have my two penneth, and ask how in the wide, wide, world of sports do we know what is inside those boxes???

Could be a tupperware warehouse for all we know.

I mean, come on!!!

Social source share

:(   :(   :yes:   :P

I've told you Jamie.... Steve never tells "porky's".... because a mammal with four trotter's hasn't the ability to lie :(   :(   :(

link

Tee Hee!! :(

Shame on you Steve, trying to mislead people on this site with convincing photo's.

Hang on, they could have been 78's??? :(

Social source share

I'd like to have my two penneth, and ask how in the wide, wide, world of sports do we know what is inside those boxes???

Could be a tupperware warehouse for all we know.

I mean, come on!!!

link

=============

WHAT?? You mean we shouldn't believe all we read? :P

But, but, but there's a photo and everyfink :yes:

Winnie:-)

Social source share

=============

WHAT?? You mean we shouldn't believe all we read?  :(

But, but, but there's a photo and everyfink  :P

Winnie:-)

link

Perhaps I should have inserted a few 'sarcastic' smilie icons into my post to have avoided any confusion as to whether I understood the '50 Record' Cardboard box photo. :yes:

ahem... where's the soapbox smilie??? :(

Social source share

I think we all got yours Jamie :yes: ....

Seems you didn't got ours :(   :P ....

link

Ah yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but I meant to do that so that you'd think I didn't, but I did, so I did that so got you. :(:(:(

Social source share

Ah yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but I meant to do that so that you'd think I didn't, but I did, so I did that so got you.  :P   :yes:   :(

link

Ni, Ni, Ni, Ni, Ni

Social source share

Who's that kicking you Steve in your new avatar.... do tell.... we'll get him for you.... forget footy.... your a soul mate....

link

Read the signature Marky Mark.

Social source share

no probs with a bit of banter

but ask try and balance it with rest of thread and the forum the post is in

link

No probs Mike.... soz :( .... but as this thread is deemed to be a "bit of a joke/wind up" to start with.... just thought it wouldn't be out of place with previous posts :yes: ....

Hands slapped and going to be good :P ....

Social source share

No probs Mike.... soz :P .... but as this thread is deemed to be a "bit of a joke/wind up" to start with.... just thought it wouldn't be out of place with previous posts :thumbsup: ....

Hands slapped and going to be good :shades: ....

link

no worries mark, just after tightening up a bit when threads shoot off on down the off topic road in main forums

usually no probs with one or two bits of banter but just felt that someone who wanna read the latest on subject may get bit jacked off with stream of 20 odd one liner banter posts

know it can be awkard and suppose wont work at all, but best bet be to take it to freebasing

anyway i blame that jamie bloke :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert