Steve G

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

'negotiations' are already underway to obtain the clip. stand by.

mike: asturias is god's country in every sense of the word. I'd recommend it any day, & sleazy-jet fly to avils/oviedo from stansted I think. northern 'green' spain at its best.

macca (spanish tourist board official) rolleyes.gif

Social source share

'negotiations' are already underway to obtain the clip. stand by.

mike: asturias is god's country in every sense of the word. I'd recommend it any day, & sleazy-jet fly to avils/oviedo from stansted I think. northern 'green' spain at its best.

macca (spanish tourist board official) :wub:

I thought Steve had just mis-spelled Austrian !

Social source share

if you asked the average spaniard where caithness was, I'm sure it would also draw blanks, but for those interested...

the spanish northern coast, left to right:-

galicia - asturias - cantabria - basque country

barcelona can also be considered northern spain, but it's on the mediterranean side.

end of geography lesson, back to soul music.

love,

macca.

Social source share

if you asked the average spaniard where caithness was, I'm sure it would also draw blanks, but for those interested...

barcelona can also be considered northern spain, but it's on the mediterranean side.

love,

macca.

Beautiful Macky.

galicia - asturias - cantabria - basque country . This all sounds so much more romantic than Orton - Woodston - Stanground and W'sey.

Cheers mate

Shaun

Social source share

What no youtube ..What did he say :wub:

Basically they asked him how he got into soul music and when, and what he was doing in Spain. I know he said he couldn't really hear what they were asking him. I am sure the final version will be in Spanish with Sam's voice replaced by a very deep spanish voice :)

Social source share

Beautiful Macky.

galicia - asturias - cantabria - basque country . This all sounds so much more romantic than Orton - Woodston - Stanground and W'sey.

Cheers mate

Shaun

I dunno, whaplode drove & tilney all saints sound quite romantic to me. :wub:

Social source share

Basically they asked him how he got into soul music and when, and what he was doing in Spain. I know he said he couldn't really hear what they were asking him. I am sure the final version will be in Spanish with Sam's voice replaced by a very deep spanish voice :wub:

of that you can be sure. they love the old dubbing here.

felix has a mole in the TV company. expect something on youtube shortly.

Social source share

Basically they asked him how he got into soul music and when, and what he was doing in Spain. I know he said he couldn't really hear what they were asking him. I am sure the final version will be in Spanish with Sam's voice replaced by a very deep spanish voice :shades:

That would be brilliant like the Fast Show .. Lip sync out of wack ..and a mention of his new Chris Waddle coverup .. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Per my Blog on the Luanco weekender, and courtesy of Macca, here is a photo of Sam being interviewed for Asturian TV. :shades:

post-2175-1173343048_thumb.jpg

Where's Asturia? Is it anywhere near the Crab Nebula? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Basically they asked him how he got into soul music and when, and what he was doing in Spain...

...then they deported him in chains! :thumbsup::shades:

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

love,

macca.

Tell the man who drives the plane all that crap.........................................Soul Sam, looking good dude!

I hope I look as well as you when I reach 40 :thumbsup:

Social source share

Absolutely georgeous area. Had a great leisurely lunch in Ribasdella and some nice sunbathing on a gorgeous deseted beach at Easter a few years ago (we were staying in the nearby Picos De Europa (Potes, Cantabria).

There was a club there called SOUL - but there idea of soul didn't quite match mine! Got a photo somewhere at home.

G

love,

macca.

Social source share

Tell the man who drives the plane all that crap.........................................Soul Sam, looking good dude!

I hope I look as well as you when I reach 40 :lol:

what exactly do you mean, apart from the bit about sam looking good?

maybe 15 years in the country has undermined my grasp of plain english.

M

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert