The Valentinos I Can Understand it

Mezzer
Go to solution Solved by Mezzer,

I was listening to a compilation CDR yesterday and it featured this single with both A & B sides.  The B side, I Can Understand It Part 2 is over 5 minutes long.   Having checked Discogs listings, all the copies I can see have the B side as just over 2 minutes.  

Anyone know the answer?  It doesn't sound like a homemade extended mix.....

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

3 hours ago, Mezzer said:

I was listening to a compilation CDR yesterday and it featured this single with both A & B sides.  The B side, I Can Understand It Part 2 is over 5 minutes long.   Having checked Discogs listings, all the copies I can see have the B side as just over 2 minutes.  

It wouldn't be the Bobby Womack 6 minute mix by any chance???

Social source share

6 hours ago, Mezzer said:

Hi  there is an extended mix of the Valentinos version  done by Tom Moulton in 1976. It came out only in Italy on Atlantic records . The b-side of the 45 is a Sweet Inspirations track also remixed by Tom Moulton.

HNY 

Derek

Social source share

5 hours ago, Djack said:

Hi  there is an extended mix of the Valentinos version  done by Tom Moulton in 1976. It came out only in Italy on Atlantic records . The b-side of the 45 is a Sweet Inspirations track also remixed by Tom Moulton.

HNY 

Derek

That version also came out in the U.S. on the "Disco-Trek" album -

Vals.jpg

CVR.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!