GOT-CHA' MAKIN' LOVE TO YA' Pts 1 & 2 - Info Please

Hi , I've noticed there seems to be 2 Issues of this, are they the same mix and is one harder to

get than the other?

Mine is STERLING DISC - RN 101 but I noticed there is another using a different Font

and the Number is B-45-2841 ?

can anybody enlighten me please

Cheers

Swifty 👍

Social source share

Only have my styrene Sterling RN-101 copy and know that the other pressing plant press on vinyl do exists on Sterling B-45-2841 and bares a slightly different shorter take of the tune. 

This second dishes out a more 'beefed up' recording with extra layers of vocals and instruments (mess) that I don't dig. Here below find first the styrene and then below the vinyl version...

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Two different mixes, vinyl copy infinitely superior in my opinion, and first issue I think. First saw it in Kev Roberts sales box at the same time as Mistura "Life is a song".

Later issue, weaker mix, in stryrene, surfaced quite a bit later via Soul Bowl I think.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

32 minutes ago, Tlscapital said:

Only have my styrene Sterling RN-101 copy and know that the other pressing plant press on vinyl do exists on Sterling B-45-2841 and bares a slightly different shorter take of the tune. 

This second dishes out a more 'beefed up' recording with extra layers of vocals and instruments (mess) that I don't dig. Here below find first the styrene and then below the vinyl version...

Cheers mate 👍, what sort of price is it now and is there a price difference between the 2 ?

Swifty🙂

Social source share

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Swifty said:

Cheers mate 👍, what sort of price is it now and is there a price difference between the 2 ?

Swifty🙂

Can't say really. £50+ up to £100 I'd believe by today. Prices in the UK didn't seem to matter from old sale's lists but maybe other 'deep disco' markets more inclined for one or the other might suggests otherwise by now. 

Edited by Tlscapital
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!