Guest Bearsy

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Simon

Is it socially acceptable to play this out on an Uptite 45 as the original release was on the Fania LP or must it be played off the album?

Answers to the Soul Police at...

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

dont think it's socially acceptable to play it at all, unless you're a hotel band in Tenerife circa 1976! :thumbsup:

in that case i wont bother trying to get hold of it then as i value your opinion way above anyone else on here :D , thanks for the warning as i aint been to tenerife for about 4 years now :D

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Great choon IMO my copy came from Harvey himself. Deserves more plays, every time I play this it makes me wanna dance & that is is what its all about innit ???.

Russ

heaven forbid Russ, you want to dance to a great tune that you enjoy, are you crazy, :thumbsup:

Social source share

dont think it's socially acceptable to play it at all, unless you're a hotel band in Tenerife circa 1976! :thumbsup:

How dare you! This is by far one of the best latin soul records of all time :) Costs around 200 doesn't it? That's half a service on my car LOL

Edited by ♫ Soulgirl ♫
Social source share

How dare you! This is by far one of the best latin soul records of all time :thumbsup: Costs around 200 doesn't it? That's half a service on my car LOL

It's only demand thats put the price so high, wasn't so long ago it was well under a ton. Time the record had a rest, hear it everywhere these days.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

It's only demand thats put the price so high, wasn't so long ago it was well under a ton. Time the record had a rest, hear it everywhere these days.

one of the reasons i want it is because i dont hear it played out (last time Boogaloo about 6 months ago) so for me its one of them tunes that needs a bit more airing,

we obviously dont go to the same places Chalky :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Gonna have to get Shane ( :thumbsup: ) to introduce us Mik, as I agree with everything you say thumbsup.gif

Mik, thats 2 of us for your fan club already :P

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Bearsy, I wasn't being sarcastic. laugh.gif Honestly. I think its err, not very good :unsure: , but what do I know whistling.gif

I just hope I haven't missed the point thumbsup.gif (its been known :( )

[/quote

I really dont mind any form of sarcasm Steve its all good harmless fun tongue.gif i hope laugh.gif , hopefully yours and Miks comments will devalue the tune and i can get it a bit cheaper :D , now thats a good point :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert