• Replies 115
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest boots

dont worry about them they will be glad to see the back of you for the day laugh.gif

only joking :P

what shoes you wearing :)

they are all going up the arse!

:lol:

so i am a free woman :lol:

not sure on the footwear as yet gotta see what the weather has in store :lol:

Guest boots

late afternoon we think, down to babysitters Boots. Take it you want a lift? Oi TOBY NOOOOO! I may have changed in the dress deperatment over the years but never refer to them as girlie/girlie - be glad u, unlike Bucky, never saw me in the rubber shorts - oooh er! Ms Wallace, I shall be looking forward to your solid centre and centre holes :-)))) Yummy. And jus because I no longer drink and you and the rest of the Letchworth pussy, ooops Posse can drink enough for the entire nation is no reason to poit ou my fetish for sucking on a wine gum XXX Looking forward to the Modern set etc, more me these days and shall try not to look too girlie out on the floor. SteveG, we shall chat big man about my latest ventures to be launched at year end.....roll on Saturday. BE THERE!!!

neilus

is it ok to get a lift with you and the lovely jane as ian will not be back from footie in time to go and dont really know where im going on me larry (sorry i spend to much time with teenagers)

Guest boots

Yeah fine hon, will call u tonight to sort out details. Leaving around 6.30 as D&K cant get around any earlier now

you are a star

thanks honey

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yippeee! Taff tells me the sun is a shining, the toons are soulful and the atmosphere is building already at the venue. Off to strut mine, Boots and Mrs O stuff in a fw hours so don't forget and get your lazy ass down to Londons best kept secret!!! Whey-hey!

Yippeee! Taff tells me the sun is a shining, the toons are soulful and the atmosphere is building already at the venue.

Its always a top day/night.

I thought I was going to be there myself.

I was looking forward to seeing all the usual suspects and raising my glass to toast my mate Randy in his neck of the woods., but instead me and Neil are stranded in Manchester, the poxy car decided it didn't wanna take us out to play.

Hope every one has a terrific day..

:D

A huge THANK YOU to Terry and Paul, Taff and all the DJs and backroom boys for what was, as always, a great event. Full review will be posted on my blog later toay but in brief - the sun shone, the atmosphere was fantastic, the dancefloor was wavy(!); Ady C was dancing!; the music was spot on (Spooners Crowd and Arthur 'truly a GOD' Alexander mixed alongside Luther; Willie T and Shep); loads of great laffs, faces old and new just enjoying the moment and being with friends. Our late friend Randy would have been very very proud that the SOULGATE experience is continuing and is in very safe hands. If you missed out then you really are missing out on a unique, in this day and age, soulful event. Terry tells us that ver £1000 was raised for cancer research on the day. Lets have Xmas special lads, the people demand it!!!!! This Thing Of Ours really is special.

Edited by TheBigO

I was only there for a few hours but twas very enjoyable ,( how comes that deck kept making mint records jump ? ) Was nice to meet Chalky and Toby and hear about the Lifeline all-niter !! and once again chat to Steve ( The Godfather) Guanori :P

Ciao

Simon

What a fantastic dayer that was yet again.All the old faces turned out for this one again as we all do each year.so so many faces in the event so many people to thank for a great day out,WELL DONE to all involved.

1st time at Southgate for (funked up souled out ) head honcho Steve Bish,he loved every minute of it,no doubt he will return next year.

My head hurts this morning,suffering big time ,my own fault again.

It was great to see Bearsy & Simon M in the afternoon thanks lads,also to Chalky a great mate.

This annual event keeps the memory of RANDY going,we all still miss ya mate..

Guest Bearsy

Myself and SimonM arrived just after midday and the sun was out and music was playing, we stayed to about half 4 as i had duties elsewhere in the evening and was gutted i had to go as the atmosphere was building very nicely and the tunes were of the highest quality, it was great to meet a few new people like Chalky, Steve G, Steve Bish, and to see some good friends Toby & Mandy, Dave Greenhill, Martin, Paul Mackay, Peter etc etc.

Hopefully next time i wont have to leave so early as this day is definately one i will be attending again and staying until the end, thanks to Toby and all the organisers for a great time even though it was brief visit but it was well worth making the effort.

See you all next year if i dont see you before somewhere :P

Bearsy

Guest Little Reg

HI GUYS, ITS ME REG.

I FEEL HIGHLY HONOURED TO HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BE THE OPENING DJ OF THIS SPECIAL EVENT, :thumbsup: IT WAS BRILL FROM START TO FINISH. I AM SURE RANDY WOULD HAVE LOVED IT. SO THANKYOU VERY MUCH TO THE 3T'S TERRY,TOBY,AND TAFF. I FINALLY GOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR ABOUT 8.30PM BUT DIDN'T LEAVE IT UNTIL MIDNIGHT. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TOBY AND TAFF AND ALL THE SOULIES WHO HAVE SHOWN A

SPECIAL INTEREST IN MY BOOK. SO CHEERS GUYS, AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

LOVE YOU ALL

REG :wicked:

Guest EType69

HI GUYS, ITS ME REG.

I FEEL HIGHLY HONOURED TO HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BE THE OPENING DJ OF THIS SPECIAL EVENT, :( IT WAS BRILL FROM START TO FINISH. I AM SURE RANDY WOULD HAVE LOVED IT. SO THANKYOU VERY MUCH TO THE 3T'S TERRY,TOBY,AND TAFF. I FINALLY GOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR ABOUT 8.30PM BUT DIDN'T LEAVE IT UNTIL MIDNIGHT. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TOBY AND TAFF AND ALL THE SOULIES WHO HAVE SHOWN A

SPECIAL INTEREST IN MY BOOK. SO CHEERS GUYS, AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

LOVE YOU ALL

REG :)

Great to see you again Reg, I,m sure everyone will join me in sending sincere condolences on your recent loss.

Steve

Source Advert