Early Reminder....souldham

GOOD LUCK TO FAYE AND DEBS I KNOW THEY HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD TO PROMOTE THIS EVENT THEY DESERVE IT TO BE A PACKER.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC REQUESTS AS IT WOULD SAVE ME NIPPING HOME FOR THEM

rolleyes.gif

WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT 2 NITERS ON MY DOORSTEP IN 8 DAYS!!!!!!

MARIA W

Hiya Maria

Hopefully we will make it to this on Saturday so make sure you take the Sheephearders with you.

See you then.

Sharon

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

GOOD LUCK TO FAYE AND DEBS I KNOW THEY HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD TO PROMOTE THIS EVENT THEY DESERVE IT TO BE A PACKER.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC REQUESTS AS IT WOULD SAVE ME NIPPING HOME FOR THEM

rolleyes.gif

WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT 2 NITERS ON MY DOORSTEP IN 8 DAYS!!!!!!

MARIA W

KNOCKEM DEAD MARIA...SORRY CAN'T BE THERE ! GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!!

Sorry to bump this thread again but speaking to Fay late the other night she has been unable to access her computer due to a problem or two with it so just passing that onto everyone in case you were wondering why 'Souldham' HQ has been out of action on this build up thread, I'm really pleased to be involved DJ'ing at this event and it would seem that everything is in place to make it a superb night out.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest vinylvixen

Just cleaned the shed out, cut the grass, made breakfast, washed up etc.

How much do you charge? Bugger the dj'ing for a lark - this is much more lucrative - The Bloke That Does smile.gif Good luck to all at Souldham - enjoy the night. Jo

Source Advert