Guest Andy Kempster

• Replies 7
  • Views 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

is this hard to get hold of? pricey?? etc etc

It's fairly hard to find, but crops up for sale every now and then both on eBay and on this forum. Ususally goes for about £100-£150 on lists and £75-£125 on eBay.

Still seems to be strangely unknown to people despite being comped on the "Money Vol. 1" CD.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Demo on e-bay reached £125 in May of this year. Issue sold for £54 at the same time.

cheer guys, keep my eyes out for one of those then (now i know i can afford it :wicked: )

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

Hello Andy,Try Butch, he has a minter for sale for 150,sold mine last year.See you next week mate. :wicked:

cheers for the heads up, see you next week mate

Social source share

It's fairly hard to find, but crops up for sale every now and then both on eBay and on this forum. Ususally goes for about £100-£150 on lists and £75-£125 on eBay.

Still seems to be strangely unknown to people despite being comped on the "Money Vol. 1" CD.

Not sure about unknown :D quite a few dj's giving it turntable action over hear.

Social source share

Not sure about unknown :D quite a few dj's giving it turntable action over hear.

Yes, now it's getting plays by quite a few people, but it's been on CD for 5 years and was released on Money, a quite famous label... just saying that it's suprising sometimes to see what kind of stuff that slips under the radar.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert