Is It Acceptable?

Winnie, I am finding you strangely attractive the more i look at you .... and that hat really brightens up your boat :-)

Mischief..can you leave the Welsh boyfriend and only Gay in the valleys out of this please as Sean Chapman doesn't want to be outed...oh, damm!

Now, as a promoter of the Plinston Northern nights,can I ask for a whip round from all those who think it's acceptable that promoters make no money from any event they put on as I make, on average, f**k all and they obviously will applaud this and would seek to ensure that this state of affairs can continue as a shining example to future generations and potential promoters.....or have I got this wrong??? :-))))

On the subject Vinnie of acceptable..is it acceptable to scream and shout at my computer screen whilst reading moronic posts about shite that doesn't really matter in the great scheme of things posted by those with obviously sod all else to do all day or should I give in to my Levine-style ranting tendancies and just bleet on about anything that gets people going?? Please help as I'm confused (a bit like Mischief and his feelings for the Welsh Gay!!!!)

Edited by TheBigO
Social source share

• Replies 98
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Winnie, I am finding you strangely attractive the more i look at you .... and that hat really brightens up your boat :-)

==========

Ok you can have a copy of the piccie, but please no more raids on my washing line, I'm running out of underwear :-) And I think at this point, I must also decline your offer to measure my inside leg for a pair of trousers, and your repeated requests for me to try 'tuff' prison love.

We all know how you came by the nickname of the "Big O", and I would prefer my orifice to remain normal and untouched :-))))

===============

On the subject Vinnie of acceptable..is it acceptable to scream and shout at my computer screen whilst reading moronic posts about shite that doesn't really matter in the great scheme of things posted by those with obviously sod all else to do all day or should I give in to my Levine-style ranting tendancies and just bleet on about anything that gets people going?? Please help as I'm confused (a bit like Mischief and his feelings for the Welsh Gay!!!!)

=============

Mfanwy, another bacardi and coke for the big O, he needs to relax.....:-)

link

Social source share

...to just go to a do, have a few beers, get merry and generally have a good time?

Or should I worry about:

What other people think?

How I dance?

Should I try any tricks?

Do I know the title/artist/label (each and every issue)/producer of the sound I just liked?

What colour the artist is?

Is it vinyl/CD/acetate?

Is the promoter doing it for the love of the scene or making any money?

Or am I just being anal?

link

Hi Vinnie, you dont need to worry about anything, just go and enjoy yourself - just be you x blush.gif

Social source share

Hmmmm,

So talc and roll on (off) are the same thing then. This gets more and more complicated.

link

I never knew you could get talc as a roll-on, Ive been going to the wrong supermarket, where can I buy this, and does it mean I can to get on my hands and knees to spread it (the talc!) over the dancefloor?! blush.gif

Social source share

This is getting altogether far too confusing.

So is anything acceptable? What about boots?

link

You one is ever confused as me!! :lol: Think anything is acceptable, get told if they let you in they will let anyone in - how sweet!! blush.gif Boots - course she is, she is always acceptable! :lol:

Social source share

Ha Talc!!!as much a part of the scene,as F Wilson i remember when drink was not part of the scene,me myself i would rather fall on talc than on peoples slops,slops stink!!i`d rather be in a talc fight,than a beer fight anyday of the week,drinkin`not clever,not good?not bad for somebody who could do 10pints when i was 12/13 years old?ken :unsure:PS Drugs,treat them same as talc,allways be apart of the scene i think?but we`ll keep this Quiet blush.gif

link

I agree with you Ken about the falling on talc than slops, etc. and the talc fight than beer fight, just think you end up looking like a ghost and smell luvely!!! :lol:

Social source share

gallery_1774_26_1102018446.jpg

Nuff said. :lol:

link

blush.gif Notice in my defence that I have my back firmly against his as i guessed correctly that this was my safest bet to avoid any further advances :lol:

Winnie - you bas***d!!!! Great reply you Captain Hook lookalike :lol: Will I be seeing you at Bisley or the Plinston so we may cuddle in a manly way?

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

:lol: Notice in my defence that I have my back firmly against his as i guessed correctly that this was my safest bet to avoid any further advances blush.gif

Oh, I thought it was talc dispensers at dawn and the start of the twelve paces after there was no satisfactory winner of the water fight.

Social source share

This is getting altogether far too confusing.

So is anything acceptable? What about boots?

link

HI VINNIE

OF COURSE BOOTS ARE ACCEPTABLE OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH NOTHING ON MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD'NT MY POSSE BE DOING SOME WORK NOT PLAYING ON SOUL SOURCE????

SORRY NEIL OF COURSE I DONT INCLUDE YOU IN THAT LAST STATEMENT whistling.gif:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

IM NOT JUST ANYONES BITCH YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link

hi Boots, was talking about you just yesterday.

Are you going to prestatyn next week?

Can I be your beetch? whistling.gif

Social source share

no your everyones :-))))

link

OF COURSE I AM YOUNG MIKEY,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

NOW WHO HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME TWO,THOUGHT MY EARS WERE BURNING whistling.gif

Social source share

HI VINNIE

OF COURSE BOOTS ARE ACCEPTABLE OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH NOTHING ON MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY NEIL OF COURSE I DONT INCLUDE YOU IN THAT LAST STATEMENT :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

link

Am I in your posse! I just hope rbman does not answer this one, as I think I could be in trouble!! :huh:

Boots - we could call you Sandy if you wanted then?! Im working, Im typing!! How do you play on SS? please tell? whistling.gif

Are we playing Indians now then? :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

OF COURSE I AM YOUNG MIKEY,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

NOW WHO HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING ABOUT ME TWO,THOUGHT MY EARS WERE BURNING  whistling.gif

link

Was talking to little bruv last night, and moaning about all the people I rarely get to see now I have moved :rolleyes:

I have actually been offered a job back in London, doing something similar to what I was doing before. Very tempted, but not sure I want to triple my rent again. Working 7 days a week for 3 years, and going to 15 soul nites/niters a month, is a young man's game. And I wasnt even young when i was doing it.

Social source share

Am I in your posse! I just hope rbman does not answer this one, as I think I could be in trouble!!  :huh:

Boots - we could call you Sandy if you wanted then?! Im working, Im typing!! How do you play on SS? please tell?  whistling.gif

Are we playing Indians now then?  :rolleyes:

link

of course you are miss b,why are u in trouble with rbman? :lol:

Social source share

Was talking to little bruv last night, and moaning about all the people I rarely get to see now I have moved  :rolleyes:

I have actually been offered a job back in London, doing something similar to what I was doing before. Very tempted, but not sure I want to triple my rent again. Working 7 days a week for 3 years, and going to 15 soul nites/niters a month, is a young man's game. And I wasnt even young when i was doing it.

link

yeah come back mikey!

your as young as the woman you feel whistling.gif

Social source share

Well I only get to feel my old fella at the moment :huh:   :rolleyes:

link

Must be some good looking sheep up there Mikey????

Anyway get yourself back down here mate, you know the best clubs are at Vivos whistling.gif

See you at Prestatyn

Dave G

Social source share

:lol: Notice in my defence that I have my back firmly against his as i guessed correctly that this was my safest bet to avoid any further advances whistling.gif

Winnie - you bas***d!!!! Great reply you Captain Hook lookalike :lol: Will I be seeing you at Bisley or the Plinston so we may cuddle in a manly way?

link

======

Might be at Bisley, just working some stuff out, haven't missed a Plinston yet, so would guess I'll be there :rolleyes:

Hook :huh:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

It is a Welsh thing then?!

link

Well it was English last time I looked. whistling.gif

Just thought it took on the nationality of the rest of me.

Social source share

careful now i'm on here.this is taffism. :angry:

link

I have nothing whatsoever bad to say about Welsh or Welsh People - I have many good friends who are Welsh - whistling.gif actually my pony happens to be Welsh (but she has an Irish Name! - maybe that's why she is so confused!!) :rolleyes:

Social source share

I have nothing whatsoever bad to say about Welsh or Welsh People - I have many good friends who are Welsh -  :rolleyes: actually my pony happens to be Welsh (but she has an Irish Name! - maybe that's why she is so confused!!)  :huh:

link

is she single whistling.gif

Social source share

:rolleyes: F**k me, your welsh!!! R U the only Table dancing Welsh DJ we have on the scene??? New thread....are the Welsh acceptable on the scene??? whistling.gif

link

OK PRESTATYN IS CANCELLED YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO 3,000 PEOPLE.NEW THREAD...ARE NORWEGIANS ACCEPTABLE ON THE SCENE :huh:

Social source share

No one mention Bisley anymore and we can tell little 'o' its next month

Boots how you doing.... wave.gif

link

hello honey bunch

looking forward to tomorrow,what time is your set?dont forget me patch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Social source share

HI VINNIE

SORRY NEIL OF COURSE I DONT INCLUDE YOU IN THAT LAST STATEMENT :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :sweatingbullets:   :thumbsup:   :)

link

Wotcha Medicare!!

What's this about your pus, sorry posse?

Social source share

is she single :sweatingbullets:

link

She is at the moment, she likes to play hard to get, but she can be a right old tart when you wants when she's in season, out in that field! :rolleyes: do you want me to put a word in for you?

Social source share

Beleive you me vinnie me and my mate sam have to have a few beers.Because we have been on the scene for the last 30 years yes even through the 80s and we go to some soul nites in the east midlands and they play to the returnes.Box standard oldies or manifactured soul music.All this garbage about weve had our kids and they have grown up and were back on the scene is utter bollocks.We have gots kids but still went to soul nites.YOU EITHER LOVE NORTHERN SOUL AND WILLING TO MOVE ON.OR CARRY ON LISTENING TO THE SAME OLD TUNES. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert