Soulful Number Plates Available

S77AXX (Stax)

N 50UUL (N. Soul)

A friend of mine is about to sell the above two number plates. If anyone would be interested please let me know.

Thanks

Jayne.x.

Social source share

• Replies 43
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

S77AXX (Stax)

N 50UUL (N. Soul)

A friend of mine is about to sell the above two number plates. If anyone would be interested please let me know.

Thanks

Jayne.x.

I`m probberly the worst speller on here save Baz,and they are both wrong. :unsure:

Social source share

S77AXX (Stax)

N 50UUL (N. Soul)

Thanks

Jayne.x.

Good job you told us that means Stax, because I wouldn't have known :unsure:

Around here these are known as PPPP's... poor people's personal plates. :unsure:

Social source share

15 1T JU5T M3 OR 4RE PER50N4L15ED NUM83R PL4T3S 5H1TE?

No it's not just you, I said this a year or two ago and got called things like 'miserable bastard' 'spoilsport' 'meldrew' etc. I still think they're sad. Even worse when people have to put a black coloured screw on the numberplate to give the effect of a different letter or slightly slant one of the digits.

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

SAW ONE 2 WEEKS AGO....IT READ 101NCH....SERIOUSLY

I'd like one, but it has to be CUN7 or TW4T - just about the cfut of my jib I reckon :D

Social source share

B34RSY anyone got this for sale laugh.gif

:D:D

I'm shocked, have you been spending too much time over the border in Essex or summat...........or are the rumours true and you are a chav laugh.gif

QoFxx

PS looking for chr1s laugh.gif:D calm down, I'm only joking

Edited by chrissie
Social source share

Guest D'Arcy

Cleverest one I have ever seen was on the Porche of the MD of a gear company. RAT 10, thought that was really clever.

I wouldn't mind D 4 RCY, the owner wouldn't sell it to me. :D

Social source share

Guest SteveSnow

I was walking thru Chelsea with a mate of mine last week, and he waved at one of his neighbours who was driving by in a car with the plate 'NOT 2B'. Her other car, he tells me, is '2B' :D

I'm not generally a fan of personal plates either, but I must admit that I did think that was pretty cool.

Social source share

Good job you told us that means Stax, because I wouldn't have known tongue.gif

Around here these are known as PPPP's... poor people's personal plates. :D

Thanks for all the sarcasm. :D

well I actually think they look kinda cute!.

Wasn't me telling you it means stax - I copied and pasted from an email I received!.

Jayne.

Social source share

Oh my R50UL comment was only a joke by the way.....lol each to their own and all that.....after all Jimmy Tarbuck has C0M1C now that's criminal....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I know... a better DJ than a comic.. :D

Just seen that you're DJ'ing at Prestwich in December - looking forward it to already Sir!.

Jayne.x

Social source share

I really don't get how anyone could dissaprove of a person having a 'personal' plate on their own vehicle.

WTF has it got to do with you or anyone else if someone chooses to adorn or personalise his or her personal posession in any way they see fit.

I've got personal plates on my cars.... because I can.... and cos they're mine.....

....all mine!

Personal Choice, it's what we fought and won two bloody world wars for!!

50, FUGK 0FF

yer miserable gets!

:lol:

Social source share

Guest Glynn Jones

Steve Davis has [ or had ] POT 1 ,saw it outside Thorne one night !! Best ,Eddie

I'm sure it was POT 147, Eddie.

I knocked about in Thorne for a few years.

(If you know Steve Kilgore, tell him I said, Hi.)

Glynn

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

:lol::lol:

I'm shocked, have you been spending too much time over the border in Essex or summat...........or are the rumours true and you are a chav :lol:

QoFxx

PS looking for chr1s laugh.gif:lol: calm down, I'm only joking

you aint joking Chrissie your a wannabe chavette :lol:

seriously though 10 years ago i enquired about P4UL B but was told it would cost me 6 grand :lol: if i had the dosh i would of bought it, today its worth nearly 20 grand :yes: if its a tacky thing to do then at least as an investment its worth it,

what price for P00 8EAR :D

Social source share

my personal choice is have asmoke where i want one, and my grandads fought wars for that choice, not f*****g car number plates

The wars were fought for all freedoms although your example is ridiculous... of course it depends on whether you believe that the freedom you want (to have a smoke where you want to) is acceptable, even if it impinges on another persons freedom to breath clean air!

Having a smoke in the wrong place adversely affects other peoples health.

A personalised Number Plate hurts no one.

But I can see that it does give rise to pettiness!

:lol:

Social source share

my personal choice is have asmoke where i want one, and my grandads fought wars for that choice, not f*****g car number plates

:lol::lol: Can just imagine the pep talk before going over the top !

" The Hun are waiting for us with machine guns ready, & we know that 90% of us will not return to these trenches, but remember just this my couragous brothers in arms ! We fight for the right of our grandchildren to have & to give others tar filled lungs !" peeeeeeeep

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

i once saw a blue Bentley Continental GT with 1 DJ on the number plate parked in Hard to Find (a record & dj equipment shop) car park in Brimingham

Social source share

I wonder if R50UL exsists???? because that's what most people are with personal plates....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Yes it does, last time I looked anyway Mark.............maybe RB should have bought it laugh.giflaugh.gif:rolleyes:laugh.gif I noticed it cos I was looking on the website for 5oul something or other ot of interest as I dont have that kinda money..........if I did it would be invested in vinyl.

Russ

Social source share