George Lemon

mischief

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can any one help me my wife just played a track to me off her MP3 phone thing..

George Lemon Fascinating Girl..

I hadn't heard it before any ideas price label etc..

Thanks

Hi George lemons - Fascinating girl - Gold soul i may be wrong but i would say maybe £1300 up to £1600 would secure one all the best Paul.

Social source share

Never understood why anyone would pay more than 10 pence to hear this abomination of a record. They couldn't even tune the violin in properly. Almost as bad as The Carstairs, in fact, quite possibly worse.

I was wondering how many posts there would be before you replied Pete :lol: 4, your slipping :unsure:

Social source share

Never understood why anyone would pay more than 10 pence to hear this abomination of a record. They couldn't even tune the violin in properly. Almost as bad as The Carstairs, in fact, quite possibly worse.

:D

Worse than the carstairs! give over pete, yeah its out of tune but its fantastic, the carstairs is a great big steaming pile of cat poo :yes:

Social source share

Well I hadn't heard it and I didn't know how much it was worth I would be happy to pay more than 10p for it --- I was thinking up to £25 if anyone has one for sale :yes:

Thanks again all

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert