• Replies 81
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Dr Pickles

If you're starting to think about numbers, there'll be 2/3 of SOS being represented as we're bringing Little Reg with us. Along with Boots and her dancing hubby :)

See you Saturday

Doc

What I meant was Karen wouldn't need a ticket.

Undesirables & people like you will need a ticket.

See you saturday me old mucker.

I thought everyone needed a ticket.. i'm djing and was still told to bring me ticket with me.

I don't think Moldie will be on the door as usual so maybe no ticket or if your names not down you won't get in :ohmy:

So if anyone needs a ticket let us know before hand...

I thought everyone needed a ticket.. i'm djing and was still told to bring me ticket with me.

I don't think Moldie will be on the door as usual so maybe no ticket or if your names not down you won't get in :rolleyes:

So if anyone needs a ticket let us know before hand...

Moldie has told me he has someone on the door this time. so i would bring your invite or get yourself on guest list. I`ve got my invite ready :ohmy:

post-7942-1194991679_thumb.jpg

Edited by darkhorse01252
Guest Little Reg

hi chris & moldie honoured to be invited to your birthday bash looking forward to having a good oll dance.yogi can't make it he's in eygpt with lorraine.see you saterday

thanks again

reg :ohmy:

What I meant was Karen wouldn't need a ticket.

Undesirables & people like you will need a ticket.

See you saturday me old mucker.

Colin you are so sweet sometimes, nice to know Im not an undesirable!! :ohmy:

Guest oxo1961

Thanks Kev for starting another thread.Just got back from my hols. I have been looking at the birthday bash thread whilse in soul in sun and was surprised to see it being closed. Well as you all could see in last thread you will only get in with your invite unless you have asked for an invite to be put aside by myself or moldie.The invite permits 2 guests. :D

Hello mate ,After talking to Bearsy at Rugby sat nite he said come down, so im after 2 invites for your nite if poss! cant find any phone nos to contact you onso heres mine 07877222276 to get Tansey,we hope for a reply cos we dont wanna`miss it!! Cheers

Hello mate ,After talking to Bearsy at Rugby sat nite he said come down, so im after 2 invites for your nite if poss! cant find any phone nos to contact you onso heres mine ********* to get Tansey,we hope for a reply cos we dont wanna`miss it!! Cheers

Sorted I hope. Relevant phone numbers passed on guys.

For anyone else's benefit, contact numbers are on the flyer on the old thread.

Be nice to see someone from the midlands there :D

Hello mate ,After talking to Bearsy at Rugby sat nite he said come down, so im after 2 invites for your nite if poss! cant find any phone nos to contact you onso heres mine 07877222276 to get Tansey,we hope for a reply cos we dont wanna`miss it!! Cheers

Sorted, i have given moldie your number and he will give you a call later :D

be good to catch up again with you, see you Saturday

Bearsy

this is the Dj Times for Saturday with Kev kent spinning a few for the very early crowd from when he wants to start up to 7-30 then the main attraction is double decking with Danny North until 8-30 then misfit and weightloss take over :D and a map

Bearsy

post-4635-1195056648_thumb.jpg

post-4635-1195062661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bearsy
Guest oxo1961
Hello mate ,After talking to Bearsy at Rugby sat nite he said come down, so im after 2 invites for your nite if poss! cant find any phone nos to contact you onso heres mine to get Tansey,we hope for a reply cos we dont wanna`miss it!! Cheers

looking forward to sat

the docs bringing me and the postie :thumbup:

shouldnt the postie be delivering you Doc and Lou there Kay :thumbsup: if he does tell him to knock and i will open the door, its saves trying to squeeze you all through the letter box but i aint going to sign for you though :lol:

be great to see you again :rolleyes:

Bearsy

shouldnt the postie be delivering you Doc and Lou there Kay :thumbsup: if he does tell him to knock and i will open the door, its saves trying to squeeze you all through the letter box but i aint going to sign for you though :thumbup:

be great to see you again :rolleyes:

Bearsy

AH bearsy

i thought you would sign for me sad.gif cause there is no way i would fit through any postbox :lol:

see you sat mate

Hi ya just pm me your names and i will put your invite on the door :rolleyes:

Regards Chris

Guest outonthefloor

Hi there,

Well theres 11 of us coming from Southend so might have to hire a minibus unless i can persuade one of the others to drive too

Been talking to Moldie n i hear he's got a sponsor for the event..........n theres some kinda reunion planned? :rolleyes:

all will be revealed i'm sure.... :no:

See ya Sat

Helen

XX

Guest oxo1961

Sorted, i have given moldie your number and he will give you a call later :lol:

be good to catch up again with you, see you Saturday

Bearsy

Cheers mate,all sorted thanks to you and Kev,spoke to Moldie last nite!! see you Sat nite!! oxo

AH bearsy

i thought you would sign for me :lol: cause there is no way i would fit through any postbox :shades:

see you sat mate

I would come and collect you Kay and make you a special delivery :lol: see you Saturday :thumbsup:

Cant wait for Saturday, i got a car full of Medways finest and Simon M coming with me too,

incase anyone wanted the dj line up times here they are,

post-4635-1195155193_thumb.jpg

Guest outonthefloor

I would come and collect you Kay and make you a special delivery :thumbsup: see you Saturday :thumbsup:

Cant wait for Saturday, i got a car full of Medways finest didn't know HMP Maidstone was doing day release now!!! and Simon M coming with me too,

incase anyone wanted the dj line up times here they are,

Make sure u bring them tunes wiv ya....

See u Sat, Not long now......

Helen

Guest outonthefloor

Just a reminder this is an invite only private party

If u aint got ur invite yet there's only a day to go

Make sure you don't miss out

PM or e-mail to Reserve them on the door

It's gonna be a blinding nite

Helen

XXX

Hi guys and gals, I am dreadfully sorry but will have to miss out 2morra night due to ill kids and getting everything finalised for the 24th and the first anniversary do.

I hope Chris and Moldie have a great night and wish them all the best for their birthdays. Looking forward to catching up with everyone on the 24th and KK and JH will have tickets etc for sale . Helen and anyone else that has contacted me for tickets before hand yours are sorted already and will be on the door.

Cheers Mark.

Guest outonthefloor

Hi guys and gals, I am dreadfully sorry but will have to miss out 2morra night due to ill kids and getting everything finalised for the 24th and the first anniversary do.

I hope Chris and Moldie have a great night and wish them all the best for their birthdays. Looking forward to catching up with everyone on the 24th and KK and JH will have tickets etc for sale . Helen and anyone else that has contacted me for tickets before hand yours are sorted already and will be on the door.

Cheers Mark.

Thats a shame Mark, You will be missed.

Thanks for the tickets and hope your kids feel better soon.

See ya on the 24th,

Everyone else see ya tonite.

Helen

XXX

Cheers Mark.

Hi Mark, sorry to hear about the kids and hope they get well soon mate, shame you cant make it but family always comes first (most of the time) :lol:

I will pass on your sick note to Chris and Moldie for you and i will badger everyone to buy tickets for next week too for you :lol:

take it easy mate and try to grab some sleep if thats possible in your house :lol:

So everyone i hope your coming to party tonight and have a good old dance and enjoy yourself,

see you all in a few hours so until then :lol:

Bearsy

Just to let everyone know that ive just got back from setting the gear up and it sounds the dogs :lol: and not only that but the mrs has finished cooking the food>YUMMY. We will eating the food about 8.30 when the gready dj`s are playing, Sorry Misfit/pete :lol: .There might be some left for ya when you finish. And Bearsy please dont start another peanut fight :lol:

Looking forward to seeing everyone later.(DONT FORGET YOUR INVITES)

Guest GrooveJunkies

Just to let everyone know that ive just got back from setting the gear up and it sounds the dogs :lol: and not only that but the mrs has finished cooking the food>YUMMY. We will eating the food about 8.30 when the gready dj`s are playing, Sorry Misfit/pete :lol: .There might be some left for ya when you finish. And Bearsy please dont start another peanut fight :lol:

hi ALL

Just sorting some tunes out only a two hour drive and ill be there looking forward to it---- :lol:

anyone got the post code for the sat-nav :lol:

Peanuts did you say peanuts :g: i love peanuts :lol: best keep a broom by the edge of the dance floor :lol:

PEANUTS

Guest Little Reg

thanks for the invite boys i had a smashing time :wicked: hope to see you at sounds of soul on saterday. who knows i mite have your books by then

thanks again

little reg

Source Advert