Where Is Everyone Off To This Weekend?

Guest Jamie

Afraid there's no me or Little Richard tomorrow-we're both impossibly skint....unless I send him to the coinmaster with his weight in loose change....but that may not be enough for the petrol... :ohmy:

link

Ya Boo Sucks to you both. :ohmy:

Hope you can come up with a cunning plan before then :ohmy:

Jamie :D

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ya Boo Sucks to you both.  :ohmy:

Hope you can come up with a cunning plan before then  :ohmy:

Jamie  :ohmy:

link

Well I was gonna try making Big Daddy feel guilty and put me on the guest list for giving him a lift home from Mint Lounge when he was stranded the other week....but I couldn't be SO cheeky :D

Now then my old mucker! Don't think I've got it on a 45, but is it on the ABC LP "I Still Love You"?? Got a feeling it might be - will have a nose tonight....

Given you/we normally start absorbing lager approximately 7 hours prior to the start of every 'niter, what time are you getting there tomorrow - 3ish??!!  :ohmy:   :ohmy:

link

Rich i'll be in local about 8, but i will have the fridge racked, so my own personal bar may open at 11am :ohmy:

Ok chaps, main roon is gonna be Detroit/Chicago Northern Soul and thats pretty much the deal, of course we may play a couple of non these cities records, now in the lounge bar it's gonna get very soulful down to mid tempo, some cossover and maybe some current biggies, lets just go with the flow, see you at the bar and no lending records Brett..lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Source Advert