Anything On In London

Me and the wife are having a weekend away in London on the 23rd and 24th of November so I was wondering if there was any soul nights in the capitol at that time.

Cheers

Ripper

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Me and the wife are having a weekend away in London on the 23rd and 24th of November so I was wondering if there was any soul nights in the capitol at that time.

Cheers

Ripper

there is a birthday bash on the saturday for PTP which madame Jo Wallace (vinylvixen on here) is helping to sort out, it looks like its going to be a great night :thumbup:

also Monumental soul and Walls of heartache in Walthamstow,

Edited by Bearsy
Social source share

Cheers

Ripper

Monumental Soul will be an awesome night Sat 24th November.

Tats Taylor and Bully are Guests on the night.

Should be tremendous!

:thumbup:

Sean

Social source share

There is also a Blueskies night on the Friday night in a pub in London Bridge (see posting in Forums somwhere, sorry dont know how to do a link), which whilst being a pub night rather than a 'do' has some good DJ's on and should be a good oppertunity to relax with friends and listen to good music.

Thanks to Bearsy for the mention of our night in Walthamstow - guest DJ this month is well known collector and DJ Tony Smith.

If you like your tunes on the modern side, Monumental wont let you down either and is very central and easy to get to.

Cheers,

Dave

Social source share

There is also a Blueskies night on the Friday night in a pub in London Bridge (see posting in Forums somwhere, sorry dont know how to do a link), which whilst being a pub night rather than a 'do' has some good DJ's on and should be a good oppertunity to relax with friends and listen to good music.

Thanks to Bearsy for the mention of our night in Walthamstow - guest DJ this month is well known collector and DJ Tony Smith.

If you like your tunes on the modern side, Monumental wont let you down either and is very central and easy to get to.

Cheers,

Dave

Should be here I hope https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=58608

Social source share

Guest cardysharpy

Monumental Soul will be an awesome night Sat 24th November.

Tats Taylor and Bully are Guests on the night.

Should be tremendous!

:)

Sean

Second that Sean, really looking forward to that one. Bully's sent out some CD's as a sneak preview and they promise real quality! :thumbup:

The fliers up on the site somewhere, but it's in a pub called the Brittania which is in the square that the Monument is in. If heading from london bridge tube or BR, cross the thames with Tower Bridge to your right. Once over the bridge take the first right and the pub is to the right of the monument (or if heading the other way from Bank or Monument, it'll be on the left- obviously!)

Jason

Social source share

Second that Sean, really looking forward to that one. Bully's sent out some CD's as a sneak preview and they promise real quality! :rolleyes:

The fliers up on the site somewhere, but it's in a pub called the Brittania which is in the square that the Monument is in. If heading from london bridge tube or BR, cross the thames with Tower Bridge to your right. Once over the bridge take the first right and the pub is to the right of the monument (or if heading the other way from Bank or Monument, it'll be on the left- obviously!)

Jason

THANKS FOR THAT SEAN & JASON!! :thumbsup:

I Know that Tats and Myself are really looking forward to this one, hopefully will attract one or two on the night. With reference to DaveKD's post. Things on the 24th at Monumental by the guests will be very much 70's crossover. As opposed to Modern.

So if that is your bag, then get to MENTAL!!! :lol:

Bully! :thumbup:

Social source share

Cheers,

Dave

Blue Skies

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...ic=58608&hl=

QoFxx

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Come and join us on Friday for some drinks and soul

Make sure you pace yourself on Friday - I need you firing on all pistons for Nov 24th at Paul's bash - see 'Calling All TOS'ers' in 'Events'...can't wait :thumbsup: If anyone needs any details, PM me. Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert