Guest Kevin J

• Replies 38
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul99 easylay

We hearing the same thing!?? its beautiful!!...Each to their own...

:rolleyes: I must be missing something! I haven't a clue and I have to say I'm glad, it's awful :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

Just listened to it again. It's like some nutcase keeps walking in on the session and rambling into the mic. It's like the worst B side you could ever hear.

I have to agree Pete - I like my soul a bit more uptempo :rolleyes:

Social source share

Just listened to it again. It's like some nutcase keeps walking in on the session and rambling into the mic. It's like the worst B side you could ever hear.

I'm not at a computer with speakers so I can't hear this, but all these comments make it sound like Doris Smith on Limelight, I can't believe people can listen to that with Andre Williams' loud rambling over the track.

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

bob -

its a male lead ... woooooohh baby, glad to sit right down and talk it over with you baby. sounds to be mid-70s ... weird synthie piano bit at the end.

Edited by Kevin J
Social source share

I'm not at a computer with speakers so I can't hear this, but all these comments make it sound like Doris Smith on Limelight, I can't believe people can listen to that with Andre Williams' loud rambling over the track.

Wow if you can get it without even hearing it you're a genius...nice one!

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

Be careful, you'll find yourself being slagged off on another forum for not liking it!

I don't give a toss mate - I've already been ripped through already for admitting to liking Jim Gilstrap "Swing your daddy" and Wendy Rene "Bar-B-Q" :no:

I don't mind if people think I've got wierd taste, as I know that I am always right :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

Are you serious, honestly, the track you posted up is possibly the worst track ever heard on this forum and you call me tone deaf? Come back George Lemons, all is forgiven

if im honest, its not my favorite, but i do think it has some nice bits. dont think its the worst ever posted on this forum ...

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

if im honest, its not my favorite, but i do think it has some nice bits. dont think its the worst ever posted on this forum ...

if it isn't then it comes a close second :no::rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

what cd are we listening to mate, are both these tracks on same cd ? is it available please ?

it is a mix that paul sadot did. the entire thing is brilliant. most of it new to my ears.

Edited by Kevin J
Social source share

Wow if you can get it without even hearing it you're a genius...nice one!

Although I AM a genius, I would have gotten it as Leonard Adeair had I heard it. The other leonard adeair 45 on one way is fantastic though.

I have at least one lyn collins record that has this annoying overdub, like this DJ speaking over the record, on the record, with loud annoying 70s DJ rap.

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

the leonard adair is on stage productions it is quite a hard one to find kevin.

dont know the other one

are paul karl and steve tempting you with all there records all ready before the weekend.

mark

mate, you have no idea!!!! i nearly cried as i flipped through Steve Green's box!!! brilliant stuff those DDA are spinning. real soul, no questions asked! very sad to see them go. seattle will be at a loss without them. i rarely get to sit in a room with such passionate and knowledgable people and just listen to soul music in the livingroom. just not those kind of people here sadly. they will be missed!! gave paul a nice one for his birthday that he is sure to play at the next DDA do ... keep an ear open for it.

Edited by Kevin J
Social source share

Guest Kevin J

any chance of a copy of the cd please ? am willing to pay, if u dont ask u dont get !

doubt paul would mind doing you one ... best to message him on here and he will see it when he gets back.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert