Looks Like The Boys Are At It Again

Guest Trevski

NOT TRYING TO MAKE YOU A BELIEVER, JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE TRUTH. YOU ARE WHAT WE CALL A REBEL ROUSER HERE IN THE STATES, YOU LOVE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRAZY.. ALL I CAN SAY IS I FIND AND PAY WELL FOR GREAT NORTHERN RECORDS AND ONLY TAKE RECORDS IN REALLY NICE CONDITION.

link

I've got to say boys at least he,s got the front to come on here,so until somebody has got any real evidence of any chicanery(is that a real word?) then we've got to give him the benefit.Personally unless i'm holding the Vinyl in the brightons to check it out then i'm not going to send any money for "bargain buys" from the states.those days are gone (thanks Ady).The bottom line is that at the moment all of the allegations are speculation and we should'nt fault the fella for this!In essence unless somebody has a genuine grievance in relation to Brooklyn Born other than "these look too good to be true" then give the man a break.

Regards Soulster22 :thumbsup:

Soul Central post-1568-1110664955.gif

Social source share

• Replies 52
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

He might not post as he says.... but it's obvious he READS to gain relative info on what he wants to know.... checks it out and calls the "posters" gob shites because he assumes he's found alternative info.... suppose we're not "gob shites" when he gains info that is of use whistling.gif ....

Reply to the e-mail suggesting he registers (if not already but stays in lurking mode) and takes up his opinions in person :thumbsup: ....

link

wouldnt worry bout it mark

bloke could have posted up what he sussed out and helped out other soul fans

but he didnt, says it all

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert