The Jets On Port

Guest SteveJohnston

• Replies 10
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Stunning record which I've played on the radio show on and off over the last few years, possibly one of the harder Port 45's to locate and if JM has this for £50.00 I would snap his hand off for it, yet to have it's day as a huge record, been around years and did get a little turntable action way back but never a huge record...watch the interest build on this one now. Flip side ain't bad either.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Stunning record which I've played on the radio show on and off over the last few years, possibly one of the harder Port 45's to locate and if JM has this for £50.00 I would snap his hand off for it, yet to have it's day as a huge record, been around years and did get a little turntable action way back but never a huge record...watch the interest build on this one now. Flip side ain't bad either.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Is this on one of those cd's you compiled Mark. Gotta agree great record.

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Mark if my memory is right this got played at wigan on and of by Kenny Spence in Mr M's!

I found one in Italy at the All Siants Mod Weekender for 5 euro :-) when i played it i new the track but never seen one for sale, and yes you are right as is John a fantastic record.

Steve

Social source share

Mark if my memory is right this got played at wigan on and of by Kenny Spence in Mr M's!

I found one in Italy at the All Siants Mod Weekender for 5 euro :-) when i played it i new the track but never seen one for sale, and yes you are right as is John a fantastic record.

Steve

It was also a very popular round Scotland in the late 70s to mid 80s.

Social source share

Mr Moore, play's the flip, two awesome sides worthy of more attention & thanks for the tip Dave.

Russ

russ,

i'm gonna play the other side today, and refresh my memory.. i totally forgot it had two good sides.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert