What Do You Guys Think Of This Tune

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Now I wouldn't go as far as to say that Ken - as a pop record it's OK. I've heard it once or twice before on the radio and whilst I don't mind it, I wouldn't want to have a copy for myself :lol:

On the fence the John :thumbup: this is soulsource not "popsource".

Social source share

hello :lol:

as a young go getter, just wanted to see what the more experienced northern/r n b genration thought of this modern tune by mark ronson - valerie, use the link below its the second tune down on the right.

https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=28155780

let me know your thoughts

jay :thumbup:

===============

Yeah I sorta like it, can imagine Van Morrison singing it, do think its poppy though.

Social source share

Guest soul99 easylay

I quite like Ronson's stuff, let's face it he changed Amy Winehouse's direction from boring bland cafe jazz to sixties tinged R&B, the best career move anyone has had in years!

As for the Kooks - dross, absoloute boring dull indie shite, the same as every other band these days, dull dull dull dull dull sleep3.gif And don't get me started on that pile of shite that is the emperors new clothes the Artic phucking Monkeys wanker.gifranting_1.gif

This song - average at best - but still 100% improvement on the original! :shhh:

Social source share

Guest Rich Walker

I quite like Ronson's stuff, let's face it he changed Amy Winehouse's direction from boring bland cafe jazz to sixties tinged R&B, the best career move anyone has had in years!

As for the Kooks - dross, absoloute boring dull indie shite, the same as every other band these days, dull dull dull dull dull sleep3.gif And don't get me started on that pile of shite that is the emperors new clothes the Artic phucking Monkeys wanker.gifranting_1.gif

This song - average at best - but still 100% improvement on the original! :shhh:

NEVER??? I'm certainly not saying the Zutons are anything special, but Mark Ronson? Come on? Plus the saxophonist is fit... that's got to count for something? :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert