Lightwater 6th Anniversary

Guest Bearsy

Guest Bearsy

Lightwaters 6th Anniversary is this Saturday the 8th of March at the Crossley Club, Guildford Road, Lightwater, GU18 5RA,

7-30 to 1am, its a pound in the pot night :lol:

Djs for the evening are

Paul Betts - Resident

Bearsy - Kent Soul Club

Mischief - Exeter

Chris Thorley - Farnboro

Keith Woon - Resident

Maxine Woon - Resident

due to work being carried out it will be a 1 room event with an accross the board policy and looking by the Djs booked it will certainly be that with everything from 60s right through to Y2K so come along and boogie to the disco and dance to the 60s :D

flyer attached for any more info if needed,

so who is coming along then :shades:

post-4635-1204652719_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Lightwaters 6th Anniversary is this Saturday the 8th of March at the Crossley Club, Guildford Road, Lightwater, GU18 5RA,

7-30 to 1am, its a pound in the pot night :lol:

Djs for the evening are

Paul Betts - Resident

Bearsy - Kent Soul Club

Mischief - Exeter

Chris Thorley - Farnboro

Keith Woon - Resident

Maxine Woon - Resident

due to work being carried out it will be a 1 room event with an accross the board policy and looking by the Djs booked it will certainly be that with everything from 60s right through to Y2K so come along and boogie to the disco and dance to the 60s :D

flyer attached for any more info if needed,

so who is coming along then :D

I will be there mate spinning a few tunes for all those that make the journey to this great soul night. :D

Guest outonthefloor

so who is coming along then :lol:

Sorry we wont be able to make this one but theres a great line up of the usual suspects to pull in a good crowd.

Anniversary nites are always special n im sure this one will be no exception.

Have a good nite n a dance for me

Helen

XXXX

Guest Bearsy

so who is coming along then :lol:

Sorry we wont be able to make this one but theres a great line up of the usual suspects to pull in a good crowd.

Anniversary nites are always special n im sure this one will be no exception.

Have a good nite n a dance for me

Helen

XXXX

Thats a shame Helen you will be sorely missed :lol: great to see you at Prestatyn though and hopefully catch up again with you and Mark again very soon, whatever your doing have fun thumbsup.gif

Bearsy

Be great to see you Karen :thumbsup:

Be great to see you too mate :lol:

In fact be great to see a lot of decent people instead of a few on this site that aren't!! :lol:

Well I have to say that I am extremely sorry that I won't be at this one. I have made my appologies to the "unmentionable one" for my faux pa of booking the same daute.

I have no doubt it will be a thunderous night for all there and best of luck with it.

catch you all the flip side no doubt.

Mark SSI

Hey up bring it on.....

yep as always really up for this ...

any one who came along on the joint 45th birthday will know how the one room event works really well at Lightwater..

as a dj you get to hear new tunes from the dj's as Bearsy said already 60's right up to new releases.. and as a dancer you get to suffer on Sunday due to all the dancing...

so bring on Lightwater...

and please remeber to bring your pound (or change) along with you..

see you all Saturday

couple of new tunes in me box waiting...

nothing to exciting well one is :D

remember it dosent have to be expensive to be quality :D

see you Saturday then.. 6th Anniversary where does the time go...

Sorry one more thing..

all this for a £1... what can you get for a £1 these days?

7-30 to 1am

Djs for the evening are

Paul Betts - Resident

Bearsy - Kent Soul Club

Mischief - Exeter

Chris Thorley - Farnboro

Keith Woon - Resident

Maxine Woon - Resident

Guest Bearsy

Bearsy

will you be playing any of your new purchases :g:

XXX

i certainly will be Helen :P if they turn up that is :thumbup: i have a few new ones to try out and i have had a right result cos i decided to play the flips of a load of records and found a couple of real corkers :thumbup:

all 60s and underplayed tunes from me tomorrow night, well maybe the odd early 70s too :g:

Hey up bring it on.....

yep as always really up for this ...

any one who came along on the joint 45th birthday will know how the one room event works really well at Lightwater..

i agree paul, one room at lightwater is the way to go imo. sorry i can't be there, but the 100 club beckons. have a goodun and love to moldie.

Source Advert