Leicester Oddfellows Video/dvd

Guest Rob Glover

Guest Rob Glover

Hello you lovely people.

Now I wonder if you can help me. I've finally managed to destroy my only copy of the 2nd anniversary CESC Leicester Oddfellows video.

Has anybody got a copy they can either flog me or do me a copy (and flog me that as well).

On DVD or Video would be cool, actually DVD would be better but whatever.

Cheers,

Rob

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest nubes

Hello you lovely people.

Now I wonder if you can help me. I've finally managed to destroy my only copy of the 2nd anniversary CESC Leicester Oddfellows video.

Has anybody got a copy they can either flog me or do me a copy (and flog me that as well).

Cheers,

Rob

I managed to get a copy of this at the recent Prestatyn weekender....i am pretty sure Andy Holyroyd who does a lot of DVDs from various weekenders/nighters etc has got the Oddfellows for sale.....Delxxx

Social source share

Guest Rob Glover

I managed to get a copy of this at the recent Prestatyn weekender....i am pretty sure Andy Holyroyd who does a lot of DVDs from various weekenders/nighters etc has got the Oddfellows for sale.....Delxxx

Ahh wow, thanks Del, I owe you a drink for that ;0)

Now to try and chase him down.

Rob

xxx

Social source share

Hello you lovely people.

Cheers,

Rob

PM your address and I'll send you a DVD if you promise to stick some dosh in the next RSPCA collection box you see.

Social source share

Never had a decent copy of this..........and the one I have got seems severly "home" edited.

Anyone up for supplying a decent quality DVD? PM if you like.

Cheers,

Mark R

---

there was a guy selling these at the last Coop Mark,,excellent quality too..shall i get debbie to pick u one up at leicester this weekend?

Social source share

Guest Byrney

I'd like one too - anyone?

Thanks

Peter

:D

Same here, even though I look like an embryo with a tash :ohmy:

Cash ready if anyone can flog me one

Social source share

Guest the soulster

hi i can do you a dvd recorded off the original video and with a sleeve with all the 2nd anniversary badges, car stickers,flyers etc for a few quid plus p&p but ALL monies will go to cancer back-up a charity which i owe a lot too. pm me

Social source share

Guest Byrney

hi i can do you a dvd recorded off the original video and with a sleeve with all the 2nd anniversary badges, car stickers,flyers etc for a few quid plus p&p but ALL monies will go to cancer back-up a charity which i owe a lot too. pm me

PM'd you :yes:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Byrney

Byrney me old mate, I want one too, will you and the lovely better half be at Julia's birthday? will bring cash and the video....... thumbsup.gif

Yeah deffo - room booked, capers planned and Mrs Byrne has promised to be on her best behavior :D . Booking two days of work for this one :lol:

I sort of remember the NYE video, er....don't show Colin Law, he'll batter me :lol::lol:laugh.gif

Social source share

Source Advert