11.00 -- 11.45 Dave Rivers

11.45 - 12.30 Mick Howard

12.30 - 1.15 Dave Evison

1.15 - 2.00 Neil Jones

2.00 - 2.45 Bob Hinsley

2.45 - 3.30 Barry Maleady

3.30 - 4.00 Neil Jones

2nd amendment.. :lol: ahem..

Well don't you dare play it out till your "Goolies" arrive, that is Gail & I.

Take care, be safe & remember, keep it in your pants till I get there,

Spot. shades.gif

Hi Spot,

safe journey over - c u tomorrow.. :lol:

Jayne.x.

Guest stash313

Running order for tomorrow night at Bury:

8 - 8.45 Neil Jones

8.45 - 9.30 Paul Walker

9.30 - 10.15 Sean Livesey

10.15 - 11.00 Flanny

11.00 -- 11.45 Dave Rivers

11.45 - 12.30 Mick Howard

12.30 - 1.15 Dave Evison

1.15 - 2.00 Neil Jones

2.00 - 2.45 Bob Hinsley

2.45 - 3.30 Barry Maleady

3.30 - 4.00 Neil Jones

2nd amendment.. :lol: ahem..

Thought you'd forgot someone then! tongue.gif

looking good jayne,don't forget the doughnuts,neil looking forward to hearing your new choon,loads of interest in tomorrow,gonna be busy,see everybody friday night

Mick

ahem... you and Neil aren't the only ones with new tuneage to spin!!.. :lol:

Another DJ to the line up....

8.00 - 8.05 Me!

Miss 'skint but got new tunes' of Bury. rolleyes.gif

Guest ang b

I would love to come to this, not been for about 2yrs loved it, but unfortunatly can't get a lift as hubbys got to work, i'll keep on trying :thumbsup: , if not maybe next time

I would love to come to this, not been for about 2yrs loved it, but unfortunatly can't get a lift as hubbys got to work, i'll keep on trying :thumbsup: , if not maybe next time

Hope you can make it hun, would be lovely to see you.

Anybody from Angs way going, that could give the lovely lady a lift?

Kx

Guest ang b

Im confused a freind has just pointed out to me that Bury is advertised on Ss in 4 different places & two say 4am finish & two say 6am which is right can anyone tell me pls

Im confused a freind has just pointed out to me that Bury is advertised on Ss in 4 different places & two say 4am finish & two say 6am which is right can anyone tell me pls

It's 4 I think as the dj lineup is only til then :unsure:

In events calendar it says 6am, am sure Jayne or Sean can clarify though.

You got a lift yet Ang?

Reg, I'm all set, still leaving at 7 & I know where I'm going, will buzz you if I get lost :unsure:

Kx

Guest ang b

You got a lift yet Ang?

Reg, I'm all set, still leaving at 7 & I know where I'm going, will buzz you if I get lost :unsure:

Kx

no lift yet kirsty still trying, i dont think people like me :D , they saying not having that nutter in my car :D

You got a lift yet Ang?

Kx

OK...don't let me drink too much :D the general rule of thumb is "one glass of wine per hand" ...or even better no wine at all :D I seem to recall they do little bottles of strongbow at Bury, that may be a more sensible option :D

See you all later :D

OK...don't let me drink too much :D the general rule of thumb is "one glass of wine per hand" ...or even better no wine at all :D I seem to recall they do little bottles of strongbow at Bury, that may be a more sensible option :P

See you all later :D

Well I've got 2 hands & so have you, so thats no more than 4 glasses at a time :unsure::D

I will remember to make a note of the route from yours to Bury, so I can get you back in one piece if the wine drinking gets out of hand :D

You drink as much as you want girl, I'll make sure you get home in one piece :D

Kx

You got a lift yet Ang?

Kx

OOPS!. If in doubt - blame Neil. :D It's 4am finish. We've a 6am finish in October.

Full address which I promised Mace last night... :D . Bury MBC , Town Hall, Knowsley Street, Bury Lancashire BL9 0SW

Anyone needing any info, just txt me 07799 347607

Ang - Hope you make it, maybe Mace might know who's best to try for a lift from your area.... :D

Jayne.x.

Well I've got 2 hands & so have you, so thats no more than 4 glasses at a time :unsure::D

I will remember to make a note of the route from yours to Bury, so I can get you back in one piece if the wine drinking gets out of hand :D

You drink as much as you want girl, I'll make sure you get home in one piece :D

Kx

Or 4 bottles if you're organised!!.. :D

It's cheaper by the bottle y'know... :D

Jayne. (Ready for a drink!)

Guest Pete Griffin

Cheers for the address, lookin forward to seeing Mace, has he still got his Beatles hair cut he had about 3 years ago :unsure:

Pete Griff

Cheers for the address, lookin forward to seeing Mace, has he still got his Beatles hair cut he had about 3 years ago :D

Pete Griff

:unsure: ... I'm saying nothing... I love Mace to bits. :D

See you later - please say hello to me too.

Jayne.x.

OOPS!. If in doubt - blame Neil. :lol: It's 4am finish. We've a 6am finish in October.

Full address which I promised Mace last night... :lol: . Bury MBC , Town Hall, Knowsley Street, Bury Lancashire BL9 0SW

Anyone needing any info, just txt me 07799 347607

Ang - Hope you make it, maybe Mace might know who's best to try for a lift from your area.... thumbsup.gif

Jayne.x.

Cheers Jayne....see ya around midnight, bringing Beggsy with me, so best let your bouncers know cus he ends up getting stopped by every fcuker in a uniform...they have a field day on him when he goes the States......bet he's had more hands up him than Sooty and Sweep.... :lol:

As for Ang needing a lift, there's a skinny guy with glasses and a balding head who normally goes Nantwich Civic, then onto Bury later...nice bloke, but I can't remember his name..... he goes quite a few allnighters.

Anyone know who I'm thinking of?

Regards

Mace

Source Advert