100 Club, Sat April 12th; Now 9pm-3am

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

OK, held off till everything was confirmed and sealed, and with the help of Andy we are doing an after party at OSSO JAZZ bar, 300 st Pauls Road, N1 2LH almost opposite Highbury& Islington tube and about 15 mins from the 100Club running from 3.15am till 8 or beyond with wooden floor, great sound system, but tickets will be limited to 60 so pm me, ring me if you have my number or see me at the 100 Club ( but first come first served,30 gone already) and I will hold one for you. So no need to knock arround the steets afterwards.

OK, held off till everything was confirmed and sealed, and with the help of Andy we are doing an after party at OSSO JAZZ bar, 300 st Pauls Road, N1 2LH almost opposite Highbury& Islington tube and about 15 mins from the 100Club running from 3.15am till 8 or beyond with wooden floor, great sound system, but tickets will be limited to 60 so pm me, ring me if you have my number or see me at the 100 Club ( but first come first served,30 gone already) and I will hold one for you. So no need to knock arround the steets afterwards.

Well done Anton and Andy. That's t'other do I was talking about so there's now 2 venues that hold 50+. I would advise the most awake ones to go to Anton's bash as it'll run later than the West End one. The lazy ones can fall in the nearby one but there's not much of a dancefloor, though there are good decks and a convivial atmosphere.

Laters 'taters

Source Advert