Patti And The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time - Kapp Demo For Sale

Patti And The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time - Kapp Demo - 'A' on top side, classic Northern Soul Oldie in nice clean condition, some light marks but plays a strong VG++ Hard original demo to find - £225.00 Reduced price - Final reduction - Good price - ON HOLD - ON HOLD - ON HOLD - ON HOLD - Cheque/Cash/Postal Orders and Pay Pal welcome add 4% to cover fee - contact bicknellmark@aol.com or PM via here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Patti And The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time - Kapp Demo - 'A' on top side, classic Northern Soul Oldie in nice clean condition, some light marks but plays a strong VG++ Hard original demo to find - £325.00 - Cheque/Cash/Postal Orders and Pay Pal welcome add 4% to cover fee - contact bicknellmark@aol.com or PM via here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

===

EVERGREEN OLDIE MARK...HEARD IN THE CAR THE OTHER DAY AND STILL SOUNDS THE BUSINESS!

Social source share

Guest moggy

so glad your gettin rid mark played out oldie along with a lot more being played today

sid

unsure.gif

That post should help to find a buyer Sid :D

Social source share

so glad your gettin rid mark played out oldie along with a lot more being played today

sid

It maybe played out for you Sid :D but not for me :ohmy: just bought this myself on a demo :D and played it at the "Sunshine Girls" night last Friday, it went down a treat, the dancefloor was rammed!! :huh:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

What I meant Dave was I let the odd thing go to buy new stuff, still a good record but there are one or two I want more lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I know the feeling! :ohmy:

Would have loved the Patrice Holloway that just went on JM's auction but couldn't warrant the price tag for a 45 that was gonna sit filed in the 'V' box.

I suppose for us "Ordinary Joes' those days are gone. Ah well....plenty of other stuff to chase eh....Onwards and Upwards! :huh:

Social source share

Patti And The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time - Kapp Demo - 'A' on top side, classic Northern Soul Oldie in nice clean condition, some light marks but plays a strong VG++ Hard original demo to find - £250.00 Reduced price - Cheque/Cash/Postal Orders and Pay Pal welcome add 4% to cover fee - contact bicknellmark@aol.com or PM via here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Reduced to £250.00 nice price.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Patti And The Emblems - I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time - Kapp Demo - 'A' on top side, classic Northern Soul Oldie in nice clean condition, some light marks but plays a strong VG++ Hard original demo to find - £250.00 Reduced price - Cheque/Cash/Postal Orders and Pay Pal welcome add 4% to cover fee - contact bicknellmark@aol.com or PM via here.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Cheers.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert