• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Two wants - anyone got for sale Vg+ or better

Oscar Weathers - Just to prove I love you - Top and Bottom

Ethics - I want my baby back - Vent

Help appreciated! Adam

Did you manage to get "Look at me now" Adam? If not, you definately need it. Shouldn't cost you more than £15 - £20.

Jordi

Social source share

Did you manage to get "Look at me now" Adam? If not, you definately need it. Shouldn't cost you more than £15 - £20.

Jordi

Yep - thanks for that one Jordi - picked a mint one up for 8 quid from the states - have you listened to Sad, sad story yet - awesome tune. Good to see you last week

Adam

Social source share

Good tip Jordi , the flip is excellent as well .Best ,Eddie

Hi Eddie - Ethics - sad sad story is brill thanks for putting me onto that from your cd - i got a canadian issue on Columbia - hopefully put Jordi onto it at soulful sessions last week - great spot at Soulfusion by the way!!

Best adam

Social source share

Hi Eddie - Ethics - sad sad story is brill thanks for putting me onto that from your cd - i got a canadian issue on Columbia - hopefully put Jordi onto it at soulful sessions last week - great spot at Soulfusion by the way!!

Best adam

Thanks Adam , pleased you dig that one as well " There'll still be a sweet tomorrow " on Whale is a great group side as well .Really enjoyed Soulfusion , great venue .Best ,Eddie

Social source share

Thanks Adam , pleased you dig that one as well " There'll still be a sweet tomorrow " on Whale is a great group side as well .Really enjoyed Soulfusion , great venue .Best ,Eddie

"There'l Still Be A Sweet Tomorrow" great tune talk about a Temptations sound-a-like! got this on Vent is the Whale cut the same? ya can see Ron Tyson already in the shoes of Eddie Kendricks on this track.

all 5 of the Ethics Vent 45's are well worth picking up imho :unsure:

steve

Social source share

"There'l Still Be A Sweet Tomorrow" great tune talk about a Temptations sound-a-like! got this on Vent is the Whale cut the same? ya can see Ron Tyson already in the shoes of Eddie Kendricks on this track.

all 5 of the Ethics Vent 45's are well worth picking up imho :unsure:

steve

Think the vent version is later and different mix - but I'm sure Eddie will know for defo

adam

Social source share

all 5 of the Ethics Vent 45's are well worth picking up imho thumbsup.gif

steve

Yup have to agree...they were pretty good later in the 70s as well as Love Committee - .I can see a new thread coming on - artists who never bad a bad record / labels will all good records

Social source share

Source Advert