Sutton Coldfield, Minworth Soul Club

MINWORTH SOUL CLUB,

present a night of Quality Northern Soul & Motown.

Friday 19th september 7.30 -12.00.

Resident spinners:

Brummie Carl

Taf

Ade

Guest Kerby - (Double Deckers Soul Club)

Wooden dance floor, ample parking.

Cracking room.

Come and join us for our first night ( because there is nothing else on in west Midlands) !!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Address:-

MINWORTH SOCIAL CLUB,

WATER ORTON LANE,

MINWORTH,

SUTTON COLDFIELD.

B76 9BU

Contact Carl & Heather on 07943874449 or Taf on 07968261003 or Venue 0121 351 3531.

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bloody hell could almost walk to this one will be there for the last couple of hours :rolleyes: , still think Carl has a crap avatar :rolleyes:

Hey Ted which direction are you walking from as I can walk there from my place as well! On second thought I will get me son in law to drive me as it's Friday night I might fall over biggrin.gif Subject to work I will make the last couple of hours.

Pat

Hey Ted which direction are you walking from as I can walk there from my place as well! On second thought I will get me son in law to drive me as it's Friday night I might fall over :rolleyes: Subject to work I will make the last couple of hours.

Pat

Hi pat it was a figure of speech mate legs wouldnt carry me that far :rolleyes:

Hi Jules,

Across the board policy. I know Taf (one of the d.j's) plays up-tempo 60's northern & r&b.

We hope to have something for everyone. Its a brilliant venue and if it goes well it will become a regular event.

sounds good, should be 4 of us coming from the griffin at shustoke (the worlds best pub)

I can only agree, about the Griffin, that is!

Hey Ted which direction are you walking from as I can walk there from my place as well! On second thought I will get me son in law to drive me as it's Friday night I might fall over biggrin.gif Subject to work I will make the last couple of hours.

Pat

Hi Pat save your energy for Sat Night don't knacker them legs up walking and getting pissed as Soul in the Sun comes to the West Midlands and you're on mate. Might pop along as we only live in Hednesford not to far to travel to this and there aint much else on and my mucker Mart (Kerby is playing as well).

Good to catch up and have a chat tongue.gif

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club W'ton

Are you sure you yam yams will understand the traffic signs tongue.giflaugh.gif

Hey Ted be careful what you're saying mate you could be in deep trouble here specially when the Baggies give you a thrashing on Sunday thumbup.gif

You might need the traffic signs to find your way home through all them tears! sad.gif

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club W'ton (Baggies season ticket holder) :lol:

Hey Ted be careful what you're saying mate you could be in deep trouble here specially when the Baggies give you a thrashing on Sunday thumbup.gif

You might need the traffic signs to find your way home through all them tears! :excl:

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club W'ton (Baggies season ticket holder) :thumbup:

Who did you say Gaz west brom..... who! never heard of them oh i remember not the yam yam's their the yo yo's :excl:

Guest ruffsounds

next time yer in the griff say hello, me and sandra are in there most nights

ohmy.gif What you mean your not the landlord hehe. might see you Fri only down the road from me in Cov.

Ralph

Sounds like some support is building up for our friends at Minworth club. Gaz I'm keeping fit for my spot on Saturday. No juice on Friday but watch me go when I hand over to Wilco on Saturday!

Jules I cant beleive that you are a griffin regular, that Church End bitter has been my stress reliver for many a year now.

Ralph, no excuse mate get up here and I will buy you a pint. Thanks for your support this year mate at J20 I owe you one.

Looking forward to this one. I'm down south on Friday as I have got to earn some of that stuff that buys the records, so won't be there until 10ish.

Pat

Sounds like some support is building up for our friends at Minworth club. Gaz I'm keeping fit for my spot on Saturday. No juice on Friday but watch me go when I hand over to Wilco on Saturday!

Jules I cant beleive that you are a griffin regular, that Church End bitter has been my stress reliver for many a year now.

Ralph, no excuse mate get up here and I will buy you a pint. Thanks for your support this year mate at J20 I owe you one.

Looking forward to this one. I'm down south on Friday as I have got to earn some of that stuff that buys the records, so won't be there until 10ish.

Pat

Pat I'll have your share of the old falling down stuff on Friday if I can get the missus to drive and you can have my share on Sat.

Should be a great night at both venues specially if that Mr Ted Massey is there we'll set up the girlie shouts for them Villa! Villa! :thumbup:

Gaz Lees - Goodtimes Soul Club W'ton

last time i went to a northern soul event in birmingham was in or around 1979 - 80 at the locarno . :rolleyes: im looking forward to spinning some tunes , see you all there .

mart

Pat

pat, the I dont know when you were last in the griff, they have started brewing again since the church end brewery shifted to ridge lane. the new brews a pretty good and well worth a try. have you been to the tap room yet at the new brewery? thats worth a visit as they have some REAL cider, not the irish pi** and a good selection of belgian beers.

Source Advert