Firefox 3 Users - Maybe Useful >

Mike

a quick grab

maybe helpful if using firefox3

Refosoul Player not showing in Firefox 3

1. In Firefox 3 Adblock incorrectly blocks Flash content, even if your entire page is whitelisted. In this case just disable Flash block.
  2. Make sure that you have the required minimum version of the Flash Player installed.
  3. Ensure that you don't have a corrupt Flash Player by uninstalling the Flash Player using the Adobe uninstaller and by reinstalling the plug-in via the Adobe Flash Player installation page.

"Endless buffering" in Firefox on Windows ?

Flash Player 10 is out . Go get it now!

• Replies 5
  • Views 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

Mike firefox is an awful browser, everytime i used it, i'd scroll, then the page would jump before my eyes, i hate it with a passion, and i've used them all, but i'll stick with the new google chrome. Infact if i see firefox in the street then i'll drag it to the floor and kick it's ugly teeth clean out.................. :D

Mike firefox is an awful browser, everytime i used it, i'd scroll, then the page would jump before my eyes, i hate it with a passion, and i've used them all, but i'll stick with the new google chrome. Infact if i see firefox in the street then i'll drag it to the floor and kick it's ugly teeth clean out.................. wink.gif

:Dlaugh.gif

Chrome has a lot of work to do before I ditch Firefox for it. The speed is great with Chrome but nothing is at hand like you can get with firefox, no quick toolbars etc. Each to their own I guess.

Guest Brett F

:Dlaugh.gif

Chrome has a lot of work to do before I ditch Firefox for it. The speed is great with Chrome but nothing is at hand like you can get with firefox, no quick toolbars etc. Each to their own I guess.

Hi Chalky, seriously i've used it with ebay, Jesus so frustrating, it semi-loads a page then you find something of interest.....Then bang like a fucking elastic band it shoots right out of view, sorry Mr White, i gave it all the chances i could but like a child who misbehaves, enough is enough.

Edited by Brett F
  • 2 weeks later...