soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Steve

If it's the one played at Dundee it's "Looking Up To You" that you're looking for.

soulmac.

link

If it's Looking Up To You.It's pretty hard,£50 to £75 for a 12",think Robbie Grant had one for sale a couple of weeks ago.It also came out on an album 'Love Conquers All' which is also hard.The album has been reissued,which is easy to pick up.

Cheers

Pete :D

Social source share

If it's Looking Up To You.It's pretty hard,£50 to £75 for a 12",think Robbie Grant had one for sale a couple of weeks ago.It also came out on an album 'Love Conquers All' which is also hard.The album has been reissued,which is easy to pick up.

Cheers

Pete :thumbsup:

link

I wouldn't call it hard Pete, there must be hundreds of these around. Expensive yes, but not hard. Bit of an Ace Spectrum as far as I can see. It's been flogged to death since the 80's, has been sampled god knows how many times and been on various compilation lp's. Surely it's time to move on to other 70's tunes nice tho' it is.

Jordi

Social source share

hi Steve

3 Degrees - great tune - there is one on ebay at the moment - think it is about 6 dollars.

T

cheers

maurice williams

link

I won it, got it deaf so to speak after reding this thread, Got the Cameo version when it was released on a choclate city demo ,so which version came first

Social source share

Guest Adam G

I won it, got it deaf so to speak after reding this thread, Got the Cameo version when it was released on a choclate city demo ,so which version came first

link

Hi Miff the Three Degrees one came out in 73 so must be the original .You will be over the moon if you like brass driven crossover.

Adam

Social source share

Hi Miff the Three Degrees one came out in 73 so must be the original .You will be over the moon if you like brass driven crossover.

Adam

link

I believe the original is by the Tymes.

Came out in 1969 on UK Direction and US Columbia.

Usually the other sides listed "If you love me baby"

soulmac.

Social source share

Guest Adam G

I believe the original is by the Tymes.

Came out in 1969 on UK Direction and US Columbia.

Usually the other sides listed "If you love me baby"

soulmac.

link

Thanks for the info would be interested in a soundbite if poss.

Adam :D

Social source share

Guest Adam G

Adam

I've not heard the Tymes version yet.

Picked up a copy for £6 on Gemm, waiting for it to arrive.

There's a few copies on Gemm all less than a tenner.

soulmac.

link

:wicked::D thanks though next time do it off list they will probably be gone now :D

Social source share

Thanks for sniping my want :yes:

As for the cameo one - I have along story about it and about why the chnges of name took place.

link

M8 i bid on that when it was anounced it was on ebay on your thread it had 3 days to go nothing was stoping you from bidding on it .I was the only bidder for that record I found that and the spellbinders from the same buyer if you wanted it that bad why did you not bd for it ????

Dont get :yes: with me if you carnt be arsed to go after a record you want

Take a chill pill and next time put a bit more effort in

I wish you luck in your search, Sorry to upset you it was not my intention

If you are comeing to the weekender in Cleethorpes I will buy you a beer

No that dose not go out to everone ive upset ide be bankrupt :lol::lol::lol:

Social source share

Source Advert