In The Groove @ St Teresas Southport

Another night of quality Northern Soul music at

IN THE GROOVE SOUL EVENTS, ST TERESA'S SOUTHPORT

QUALITY ORIGINAL NORTHERN WITH SOME UNDERPLAYED GEM'S ALSO R&B AND CROSSOVER.

WHATEVER WE PLAY ITS NOT THE SAME BORING OLD WORN OUT TUNES MONTH AFTER MONTH. THE LATEST BIG TUNES ALONG WITH SOME DECENT UNDERPLAYED & CLASSICS. SOMTHING FOR EVERYERYONE.

Music to make you dance we hope!!!!!

8pm - 12.30am

£5.00 door tax

This months dj's:-

Tony Clark (Nottingham) tony canot make it tonight he is at the hospital having his leg sorted out !!!!

Alec Southern (Burtonwood)

Jacko (Here, There & Everywhere)

Wigan Paul (Wherever they'll have me)

St Teresa's, Upper Aughton Road, Birkdale Southport ,

Where are the local people!!!!

Edited by steptoe
  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

In the Groooooooooooove...............wots this about a new flyer, eh Paul? :P

Good DJ line up and we know what you mean about local support-----as you know we have the same problem at our place! whistling.gif

Lookin' forward to this one, good tunes, good crowd and nice venue! Keep it up, mate! thumbsup.gif

In the Groooooooooooove...............wots this about a new flyer, eh Paul? :P

Good DJ line up and we know what you mean about local support-----as you know we have the same problem at our place! :yes:

Lookin' forward to this one, good tunes, good crowd and nice venue! Keep it up, mate! :D

thanks tony much appreciated :P , yeah flyer was a bit of funn but had to sack it. you never know who we may have endid up with, see you friday all being well

Edited by steptoe

OK, OK us 2 locals will make this one. We did have a good excuse for missing last month though.

Carol & Chris

Thanks Carol no need to explain as I knew you and Chris had a special night planned. Chris had already told me at the Boxing day night at the railway club. I did ask sombody where you were as I forgot what Chris had told me previously and I know you always try and make it. By the way, my little joke with the aviater is not aimed at all the locals but I do admit I have given up on the ones that have 'never' ever been. I can't help but to take it personally when I have supported local venues for the past ten years and yet I still see the same people now and again at different venues and I know there is a lot of peeps that used to go to lots of local venues but as i mentioned never ever once have they come to our place so I can't help but take that personally. It gets to me as a lot of our punters travel a fair distance, Dereck & Sheila from Bury, the couple from Holmes Chapel that came last month and not forgetting the lads from Wolverhampton, a 180 mile round trip. Most of the locals are great but I cannot help to feel the way I do about the stay aways!!

I also don't expect everyone and his dog to come running to our do and lots of the afore mentioned as I am sure they have genuine reasons for never coming not even once, so to all the people that do come to our do and have made the effort to come at least once including & especialy the locals thanks we really do appreciate your support :yes:

Edited by steptoe
Guest bury masonic

Thanks Carol no need to explain as I knew you and Chris had a special night planned. Chris had already told me at the Boxing day night at the railway club. I did ask sombody where you were as I forgot what Chris had told me previously and I know you always try and make it. By the way, my little joke with the aviater is not aimed at all the locals but I do admit I have given up on the ones that have 'never' ever been. I can't help but to take it personally when I have supported local venues for the past ten years and yet I still see the same people now and again at different venues and I know there is a lot of peeps that used to go to lots of local venues but as i mentioned never ever once have they come to our place so I can't help but take that personally. It gets to me as a lot of our punters travel a fair distance, Dereck & Sheila from Bury, the couple from Holmes Chapel that came last month and not forgetting the lads from Wolverhampton, a 180 mile round trip. Most of the locals are great but I cannot help to feel the way I do about the stay aways!!

I also don't expect everyone and his dog to come running to our do and lots of the afore mentioned as I am sure they have genuine reasons for never coming not even once, so to all the people that do come to our do and have made the effort to come at least once including & especialy the locals thanks we really do appreciate your support thumbsup.gif

Hi Paul,why not every man his dog!!,you run a superb venue,great people,excellent music,cant get much better!!!!

Dont worry mate,we will always support you,you deserve it!!!

For all the people out their that havent been yet,you dont know what your missin!!!!! :unsure:

Support your LOCAL man,you know hes the best!!! :P

Hi Paul,why not every man his dog!!,you run a superb venue,great people,excellent music,cant get much better!!!!

Dont worry mate,we will always support you,you deserve it!!!

For all the people out their that havent been yet,you dont know what your missin!!!!! :thumbsup:

Support your LOCAL man,you know hes the best!!! :lol:

:thumbup:biggrin.gif

bloody hell dereck top man thanks :ohmy:

Guest SOULBOY45

Another night of quality Northern Soul music at

IN THE GROOVE SOUL EVENTS, ST TERESA'S SOUTHPORT

QUALITY ORIGINAL NORTHERN WITH SOME UNDERPLAYED GEM'S ALSO R&B AND CROSSOVER.

WHATEVER WE PLAY ITS NOT THE SAME BORING OLD WORN OUT TUNES MONTH AFTER MONTH. THE LATEST BIG TUNES ALONG WITH SOME DECENT UNDERPLAYED & CLASSICS. SOMTHING FOR EVERYERYONE.

Music to make you dance we hope!!!!!

8pm - 12.30am

£5.00 door tax

This months dj's:-

Tony Clark (Nottingham)

Alec Southern (Burtonwood)

Jacko (Here, There & Everywhere)

Wigan Paul (Wherever they'll have me)

St Teresa's, Upper Aughton Road, Birkdale Southport ,

Where are the local people!!!!

Hi Paul,

Looking forward to Friday, should defo make this one! Always have a good night at Teresas.

See you Friday.

Guest SOULBOY45

hope you enjoy tonight steve :thumbsup: , dont forget people sorry to say tony clark is having somthing done to his leg today at the hospital so obviously wont be here tonight . so tony hope all is well today at the hospitall mate !!!!

Looking good for tonight Paul, should be a good one.

Source Advert