• Replies 16
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Business a bit slow today then Pete, I take it? :lol:

MRez

Well, thanks for Pete for pointing out that this is a sales thread (actually my sales thread for those who didn't know).

I think it's basic netiquette not to discuss prices or having a go at somebodys asking price in the very same thread. I'm sure each and every seller welcomes positive posts in his/her threads but we all can do without any "i think it's worth only 1/10 of what you're asking for mate" or "this is a shite record" crap can't we?

Social source share

Why?

Cos it comes across as pointless and narky nit-picking Pete, that's why. Loadsa topics/discussions range around all over the place on this Forum - everybody's done it, commented on stuff when they feel their comment is of interest - come on...it's all part of the joy of 'open discussion'...are we now to believe that people are gonna get 'jumped on' if they don't post 100% "correctly placed" replies on SS? The whole thing would implode... :lol: I personally like it when people chime in - shows people have attitude and wanna share - which is what it's all about...

MRez

Social source share

Cos it comes across as pointless and narky nit-picking Pete, that's why. Loadsa topics/discussions range around all over the place on this Forum - everybody's done it, commented on stuff when they feel their comment is of interest - come on...it's all part of the joy of 'open discussion'...are we now to believe that people are gonna get 'jumped on' if they don't post 100% "correctly placed" replies on SS? The whole thing would implode... :lol: I personally like it when people chime in - shows people have attitude and wanna share - which is what it's all about...

MRez

Well I haven't got a clue what you're talking about but I'd still like to know why John Manship lists this record at £75, whats wrong with asking that question? Didn't say anything about the price Benji was selling it for did I?

Social source share

MRez

Your posts come across as you didn't really get the difference between a discussion and a sales thread did you?

Social source share

Your posts come across as you didn't really get the difference between a discussion and a sales thread did you?

I just blew Smithy a kiss - he knows... thumbsup.gif he's just popped out to build the biggest Snowman in Wimbourne...!!

Social source share

It's Wombourne!!! Wimbourne is in Dorset!

I knew that - just wanted to get you "gooing".....notice the two 'oo's in going - trying to get into the local dialect laugh.gif

Social source share

For sale:

Len Jewell - Bettin' on love - Teri De 0011 - 25 30 GBP

EX condition. Second issue ("blue water effect" label design) with a different flip to first release. 75 quid on Manship's site.

Postage: 3 GBP regular, 5 GBP registered. Paypal ok, no extra fees.

Please PM me if interested.

It was mentioned in another thread that John Manship valued it at 25 in one of his earlier bootleg guides. Think that's more appropriate hence a price reduction.

Please PM me, this thread will be closed to stop chit-chat posts

Social source share