York Soul Club Saturday 4th April

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH BRINGS TO YOU!

YORK SOUL CLUB

SATURDAY 4TH APRIL

JOINING RESIDENT DJ'S

TONY HATFIELD & JOHN PARKER BEHIND THE DECKS IS THE RETURN OF MR MICK H :)

HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US

WHY NOT TAKE A LOOK ON OUR WEBSITE TO GIVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YORK SOUL CLUB IS ALL ABOUT yes.gif

www.yorksoulclub.com

ATB

TRACY

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest tony hatfield

FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH BRINGS TO YOU!

YORK SOUL CLUB

SATURDAY 4TH APRIL

JOINING RESIDENT DJ'S

TONY HATFIELD & JOHN PARKER BEHIND THE DECKS IS THE RETURN OF MR MICK H :unsure:

HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US

WHY NOT TAKE A LOOK ON OUR WEBSITE TO GIVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YORK SOUL CLUB IS ALL ABOUT :D

www.yorksoulclub.com

ATB

TRACY

JUST A REMINDER

TICKETS FOR BRIDLINGTON WEEKENDER WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE NIGHT.

T & T

No rest for the wicked...........the brilliant Taddy over,so it's time to look forward to another quality night at the best club night around York Soul Club..........get our seat warm we'll be there with the usual reprobates biggrin.gif:thumbup:

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

yep -lets do it all again - can't wait

Andy n Denise

post-3127-1238458176.jpgAnother top night in store at York Soul Club, which will again be populated by extras from the cast of "Mad Men" :) . So if it's suited and booted for the guys, who amongst the girls is going to be the first to break out the capri pants and conical bras? :wub:

Will be difficult to beat last month (with Phil and the Willinghams guesting), but I'm sure we'll have a jolly good go......

gif.gif

Edited by Richard Bayley
Guest Trevski

Another top night in store at York Soul Club, which will again be populated by extras from the cast of "Mad Men" :( . So if it's suited and booted for the guys, who amongst the girls is going to be the first to break out the capri pants and conical bras? :wub:

Will be difficult to beat last month (with Phil and the Willinghams guesting), but I'm sure we'll have a jolly good go......

gif.gif

Suits.....Capri pants... Torpedo Bras....Stockings... :( Richard, you paint a pretty picture! :)

post-1355-1238461071_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trevski
Guest Trevski

not sure where this is going - but can some one accelerate :rolleyes:

see ya all Sat

Accelerate? Do you mean elucidate,literate, or just bring Saturday on quicker! :lol:

Remember:

"You have to ac-cen-tuate the positive,

elim-in-ate the negative,

latch on the afirm-ative,

and don't mess with Mr. in-between! "

Make sense of that! :)

Guest tony hatfield

Psssst :lol: Wonder if Mick H. will follow D.J. tradition, and wear a suit?...........

He wore a lovely suit at Prestatyn saturday night, looked rather smart and with black shoes :lol:

Guest Craig A Butler

T & T

No rest for the wicked...........the brilliant Taddy over,so it's time to look forward to another quality night at the best club night around York Soul Club..........get our seat warm we'll be there with the usual reprobates :thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

Martyn,

Hopefully will be seeing you & the lovely Lynn at York as a bit of a crew from Brighouse are planning on a trip out to celebrate a friends birthday - so be warned.

ATB, Craig

Guest Trevski

Martyn,

Hopefully will be seeing you & the lovely Lynn at York as a bit of a crew from Brighouse are planning on a trip out to celebrate a friends birthday - so be warned.

ATB, Craig

Nice one Craig, is Debs coming too?

AS MARTIN SAID (HULLSOUL) TADDY OVER WITH NOW,AND THE SUPURB YSC ON NEXT,BUT UNFORTUNATLY CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE TALK BOUT P----D OFF NEVER MIND SURE I'LL GET TO KNOW WHAT A GREAT NITE I'VE MISSED.

SURE MICK WILL HAVE THE FLOOR BUZZIN JUST LIKE HIS LAST TRIP TO YSC,ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT NITE ONE AN ALL........SEE YA NEXT TIME........

DALE

Martyn,

ATB, Craig

Young Craig

Party all round then.............it's Lynn's on Friday...........21..........yer right :D

Look forward to seeing you.

Cheers

Martyn

Guest tony hatfield

AS MARTIN SAID (HULLSOUL) TADDY OVER WITH NOW,AND THE SUPURB YSC ON NEXT,BUT UNFORTUNATLY CANNOT MAKE THIS ONE TALK BOUT P----D OFF NEVER MIND SURE I'LL GET TO KNOW WHAT A GREAT NITE I'VE MISSED.

SURE MICK WILL HAVE THE FLOOR BUZZIN JUST LIKE HIS LAST TRIP TO YSC,ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT NITE ONE AN ALL........SEE YA NEXT TIME........

DALE

DALE

ITS ABOUT TIME WE WON THE LOTTERY :lol: THEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO COME AND PLAY & NOT HAVE TO GO TO WORK. I WILL HAVE A EXTRA DRINK yes.gif ( JUSTFOR YOU)TO TOAST LYN'S (MRS BIRD)BIRTHDAY.

ATB TRACY :thumbup:

Guest tony hatfield

Martyn,

ATB, Craig

Nice one Craig

The more the merrier :thumbsup:

ATB

TRACY

Guest Trevski

Suits Pressed and ready !!!

Jeeves is on to it now, whilst I have a nice cup of tea and a nibble of a Garibaldi, and have a giggle watching the 'inbetweeners'. When he has polished the shoes, ironed a shirt, and pressed my tie, I should be about ready. :)

Edited by Trevski
Guest ruppy

yes the man in the black suit,is coming back to haunt you again.

i know top cat & patto just love those white shoes

so till later

b good

Mick H

Source Advert