Dave Moore

Ted Jarrett Passes

Another music legend has shaken off his mortal coil. He made it to 83 and manage to enjoy his success. Good on him! Farewell and congratulations Mr Jarrett on a job extremely well done Sir.

For his bio click HERE

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Another music legend has shaken off his mortal coil. He made it to 83 and manage to enjoy his success. Good on him! Farewell and congratulations Mr Jarrett on a job extremely well done Sir.

For his bio click HERE

Very sad news , Ace/Kent did a great compilation of his productions " Music City Soul " CDKEND 157 , some stunning sides by The Precious Three , Peggie Gaines , and especially Freddie Waters .Another sad loss RIP .Best,Eddie

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Very Sad news .

R.I.P.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

rest in peace,

if you are unaware there is an interesting book, you can make it if you try, giving his life history which you can find quite easily, well worth a read.

cheers Rob h.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

He was quite a character and big friends with Herbert Hunter and of course Bob Holmes who died a few years back. He was more the R&B end while Bob was the soul side. Ace put out a lot of his R&B too.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

Very sad news , Ace/Kent did a great compilation of his productions " Music City Soul " CDKEND 157 , some stunning sides by The Precious Three , Peggie Gaines , and especially Freddie Waters .

I salute you, Ted!

That CD is one of my fave comps ever...a regular visitor to my decks many years after it was released...timeless.

:unsure:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

• 4 / 543
    • Raresoul45s on 01 Sep 2010
  1. Ted Jarrett Autobiography (2005)
    General Sales by Windlesoul on Tue 24 Mar 2015
    • 3 / 536
    • Windlesoul on 24 Mar 2015
  2. Ted Jarrett - Contessas - + Few More Added To Site
    Record Sales by Raresoul45s on Fri 15 Jan 2010
    • 3 / 441
    • Raresoul45s on 15 Jan 2010
    • 1 / 985
    • Raresoul45s on 28 Apr 2011
    • 2 / 596
    • Raresoul45s on 10 Sep 2010

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.