roger talbot  anything so easy.. mfr  75 £

williams brother  young girl  swingin  75 £

jimmy wonderfull  ain't nothin shakin... blus star   100 £

please contact me if you have any for sale and also if you sale for a big price

salvosoul@libero.it

Social source share

joesoul

one copy in 2016 gone for 185 dollars and 

the problem in uk it's that when you want a record you pay a max and after 2 or 3 years you sale for a bergain price

i can stand when this record it is not popular in uk and the price it is on price for this planet when i live

Social source share

hey paul

one copy gone on popsike ( ebay)  for 1500 dollars  in 2014 and now in 2016 for 470 dollars

https://www.popsike.com/Hear-Rare-Northern-Soul-Popcorn-45-Bobby-Bennett-Alone-With-My-Tears-VTone/371568480913.html

now you can say me the exact value of this record  ?????? it is very strange

Social source share

1 hour ago, salvosoul said:

hey hey one moment please look one copy gone on popsike for 40 dollars but check and now say that it is a bootleg never see a original saled on ebay i don't know the value of this but i think not 5000 £ 

Yeah, When I said £5000 I was out by a mile, I know. Sorry for the confusion.

Actual sale price from December 2013 was £9016.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

hey paul

one copy gone on popsike ( ebay)  for 1500 dollars  in 2014 and now in 2016 for 470 dollars

https://www.popsike.com/Hear-Rare-Northern-Soul-Popcorn-45-Bobby-Bennett-Alone-With-My-Tears-VTone/371568480913.html

now you can say me the exact value of this record  ?????? it is very strange

it's never good to judge record prices it's unrealisitic not only if some slip through for cheap but also if two buyers are desperate it can really push the price up :hatsoff2:

Social source share

no problem mick if i find a copy i sale you for 5000 £

i remember the jesse davis  on era in england valued 3000£  very rare probably manship sale one copy for more ?? i don't know 5000 £ ???

and one dealer on ebay in 2014  sale more 100 copy for 400-800 $ 

i have buy one for 400 dollars 

now what is the value of this record   ???

let me know mick ?

Social source share

2 hours ago, salvosoul said:

joesoul

one copy in 2016 gone for 185 dollars and 

https://www.popsike.com/LUCILLE-MATHIS-IM-NOT-YOUR-REGULAR-WOMAN-bw-AM-I-ASKING-45-NORTHERN-SOUL/272150078791.html

the problem in uk it's that when you want a record you pay a max and after 2 or 3 years you sale for a bergain price

i can stand when this record it is not popular in uk and the price it is on price for this planet when i live

That copy looks far from Mint to me, last one sold on Discogs for £275 in March, there is another one on there at the moment in VG+ condition £320, good luck fella.

Social source share

no problem mick if i find a copy i sale you for 5000 £

i remember the jesse davis  on era in england valued 3000£  very rare probably manship sale one copy for more ?? i don't know 5000 £ ???

and one dealer on ebay in 2014  sale more 100 copy for 400-800 $ 

i have buy one for 400 dollars 

now what is the value of this record   ???

let me know mick ?

Has Jesse David ever been 3k, I've never seen it for that, 1500 maybe at one time but quantity has since turned up and still selling for 400 or so.

good luck with many of your wants at those prices. 

Social source share

i think that more collector in england based on manship auction or catalogue  for the price of one record but  you can find the same record on ebay or by any dealers or collectors  in usa that no sale on internet for more less . i respect manship for business but i have never buy one record to him probably if i win jackpot i can start buy any 

Social source share

Hi, I live in Germany and I really do not want to come across like a smarta**...... But I think that the day you will buy a Little Joe Hinton for that price in Belgium the earth will stand still! Look at Toto´s prices for top 45s and other belgium ebay dealers and John Manship looks like Woolworth to me! Just my thoughts, as I said I do not want to step on anyones´s feet....

Social source share

Hey kc now that any collerctor pay a top price for this record i think that impossibile find  . But i collect popcorn and soul for more 30 years now and i let you know that 3 years ago the price for this  in belgium no more 200 euro . In belgium collectors have this more 25 years and they are more copy i remember buy any one copy for 50 euro in 2002 and another for 125 euro 2 years ago and my copy 30 years ago for 20 euro 

Social source share

I sold a copy of  Don & Ron - I'm So So Sorry - White Cliff for 30 pence in 1973 (Ian Cunliffe bought it)

I bought a new car in 1975 for £1,800

I bought a house in 1984 for £16,000

All of the above statements are true but are totally irrelevant to the price of fish at Billingsgate market this morning.

Good luck with your wants !!!

Bye the way if Ian reads this and wants to sell me the Don and Ron back I'm more than happy to pay 10 times what i sold it for :yes: 

DON & RON / I'M SO SO SORRY

DON & RON / I'M SO SO SORRY

• Helpful 1
Social source share

6 hours ago, salvosoul said:

hi

just arrived from new york a mint copy of yiddish soul brothers amnon on chess

for sale for 1850 euro

or trade with a mint or vg ++ copy of 

1)  georges lemon fascinating girl

or

2) bobby kline say somthing nice to me