Jump to content
cover photo

NORWICH - NORTHERN SOUL ALL-DAYER 20TH AUG 2016 - Norwich

  

  Oasis Sport & Leisure Centre    Pound Lane    Norwich   NR7 0UB   GB

Alldayers
sheep

NORWICH - NORTHERN SOUL ALL-DAYER 20TH AUG 2016 on

Event Information



NORWICH -NORTHERN SOUL ALLDAYER SATURDAY 20TH AUG 2016

DJs

CARL FORTNUM

GUESTS DJs

LOCAL DJs  See flyer for details

£6, advance tickets available see flyer.

Organised and hosted by Billy Whizz


Venue Details

Event Address

Oasis Sport & Leisure Centre, Pound Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0UB, United Kingdom

Contact the venue

Please check with the venue/promoter to confirm details before travelling

Venue Map

Venue Street View

 


Event Reviews and Comments

Welcome to the NORWICH - NORTHERN SOUL ALL-DAYER 20TH AUG 2016 Event Review Section


There are no reviews to display.



Welcome to the NORWICH - NORTHERN SOUL ALL-DAYER 20TH AUG 2016 Comments sectiom

This event is now over. Look up now to read the latest reviews of this soul event



Big big thanks to Billy for organising .

Looking forward to being part of 'Dekka's Roots Room' on tour and along with the other guest DJ s raising money for Charity Soul Uk with all funds going direct to Proffessor Maitland and his team at York University where they are undertaking ground breaking research and tests to find a sustainable cancer cure . 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Already taking reserved ticket bookings, txt to dekka mob: 07597198191, tell me your name and how many tickets you wish to block book, and don't forget there is no obligation if for some reason you can't make it.

Fantastic response to this event, hope to see many of you there

Share this comment


Link to comment

Taking to Billy (Whizz) and John (Muir) at Harrogate last Saturday . Like them,  getting excited about this one - sounds like a fantastic venue and already quite a buzz numbers wise. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi Billy 

Lovely to see you again at Harrogate, was gonna be in Norwich for this one and to visit relatives (?) with her who must be obeyed but havin' to change plans ....have a good one ....raise plenty of dosh for the Charity, our goal for 2016 is to hit 50K, I hope Mr Bellwood spins you know what (not the Ramsey Lewis/Marlena Shaw version):g:

 

Dave (its Brackendale):wink:

 

Edited by the Happy Hooker

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 6/4/2016 at 11:47, andybellwood said:

Hotel booked & train sorted . Judging by the hotel availability looks like a busy weekend in Norwich . 

Aah that'll be because of the porcelain thimble collectors convention will be "sewing their wild oats" that weekend. :excl:

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Charity Soul admin lad has given me some great prizes for the raffle, one is a Leeds United fully signed match programme and the other is a Featherstone Rovers tee shirt, I would like to auction these wonderfull prizes, so come on, who will start the bidding

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, dekka said:

Charity Soul admin lad has given me some great prizes for the raffle, one is a Leeds United fully signed match programme and the other is a Featherstone Rovers tee shirt, I would like to auction these wonderfull prizes, so come on, who will start the bidding

IIs this the same "admin lad " who has secured MAJOR donations for CS, obtained EXCLUSIVE framed PICTURES, sourced UNBELEIVABLE   memorabilia and played a LEADING role in taking CS into IBERIA, ....riding on your 'hairdryer' has be fuddle your mind Dekka lad:hatsoff2:

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Just to clarify the Leeds United prize its a picture signed by Leeds United greats of the past viz. Jack Charlton, Billy Bremner, Johnnie Giles Norman Hunter et al ....worth  £££££ to all you wendy ball followers.

Share this comment


Link to comment
13 minutes ago, the Happy Hooker said:

IIs this the same "admin lad " who has secured MAJOR donations for CS, obtained EXCLUSIVE framed PICTURES, sourced UNBELEIVABLE   memorabilia and played a LEADING role in taking CS into IBERIA, ....riding on your 'hairdryer' has be fuddle your mind Dekka lad:hatsoff2:

 

Oh............and also designed the logo for the (in?)famous Roots Room...

Share this comment


Link to comment

Great to see charity soul committee members helping to promote this event.

Bid on the soul source site for the double prize has now risen to £20

Bid on Facebook for the identical double prize now stands at £50

I'm now sure that as it's for charity I will receive higher bids, so come on get your hands in your pockets and lets see if soul source bid can overcome the Facebook bid

cheers

dekka

Share this comment


Link to comment

Looking forward to this one - as its a one room alldayer  had requests to suit.  So it will be oldies/northern classics, 7ts, with a touch of 'modern' and rnb plus a bit of Motown & latin in the play box - across the board dance floor favs with hopefully  something for everybody. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 13 August 2016 at 23:53, jmuir said:

Aah that'll be because of the porcelain thimble collectors convention will be "sewing their wild oats" that weekend. :excl:

 

Couldn't be better John if there's a fringe thimble event .  I keep dropping notes on the washboard so could do with some new brass and steel thimbles ...

Edited by andybellwood

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 hours ago, andybellwood said:

Looking forward to this one - as its a one room alldayer  had requests to suit.  So it will be oldies/northern classics, 7ts, with a touch of 'modern' and rnb plus a bit of Motown & latin in the play box - across the board dance floor favs with hopefully  something for everybody. 

Ditto Andy, looking forward to playing a bit of Norvern as well as classic RnB, deffo NO modern, yuck

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, dekka said:

Ditto Andy, looking forward to playing a bit of Norvern as well as classic RnB, deffo NO modern, yuck

Better put this one in the playbox then .....

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

although i wont be at this event ,just wanted to wish all who  are going please support charity soul in our mission to raise as much as possible for the cause.may i also say thank you in advance of any donations and most of all i wish you all a brilliant day.

 

many thanks 

 

Dave O'Neill 

charity soul .

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Create an account

Sign up to Soul Source now.. Free & easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×