Jump to content

cover photo

Kings Hall Stoke All Nighter

Allnighters
Goldsoul
   (1 review)

Kings Hall Stoke All Nighter

Event Information

Type: Allnighter

Date:

Start Time: 20:00 hrs

End Time: 06.00am

Door Tax: 15.00

Venue: Kings Hall

Town/City:  Stoke Postcode: ST41BJ

Event Details

Now in our 26th year……the UK’s most popular All Nighter at the famous Kings Hall 

DJ’s  SOUL SAM, TED MASSEY, MICK TAYLOR, KEV ROBERTS, OZZ OSBORNE, DAVE EVISON, BEN OWEN, SEAN CHAPMAN & NIGE BROWN, ANDY DYSON, ETHAN HOWARTH, JORDAN WILSON  

Plus Julie & John’s Windsor Room Collective 

Book and Go….Ticketless Event

www.goldsoul.co.uk  Ticketweb, TicketSource, Sarah Ev, Music Mania(Hanley)

Kings Hall - Stoke Event Map

           

Stoke Venue Address:

Kings Hall
Kingsway , Stoke , ST41BJ, United Kingdom

Contact the venue / club

Please contact the venue / club to confirm address & all event details before travelling

Edited by Goldsoul




This event is now over
   (1 review) (13 comments)      Use tabs below to view/post reviews

Members Comments Source

Recommended Comments

Really looking forward to this one,

a cracking DJ line up for the big one.

 

See you there :thumbsup:

Link to comment
On 08/07/2022 at 07:04, Soulfulmerlin said:

Last one ? 

I hope not Dave,love the Kings Hall.

Hope your okay mate.

:thumbsup: :hatsoff2:

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Mustang said:

I hope not Dave,love the Kings Hall.

Hope your okay mate.

:thumbsup: :hatsoff2:

I have improved health wise. Out of danger anyway, according to Dr. Waiting for heart surgery pal. Grapevine whisper it's the last one. No official announcement. Hopefully not. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

I have improved health wise. Out of danger anyway, according to Dr. Waiting for heart surgery pal. Grapevine whisper it's the last one. No official announcement. Hopefully not. 

Sorry to hear of your health trouble

Dave,fingers crossed all will be well.

🤞🤞🤞:hatsoff2:

Ron.

Link to comment

Last one? ...certainly hope not !

DJ times when you have it sorted Mr R please.

See yas all on that awesome dance floor.

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Mustang said:

Sorry to hear of your health trouble

Dave,fingers crossed all will be well.

🤞🤞🤞:hatsoff2:

Ron.

Just heard off Ste Ellison you had bad turn. Take care of yourself lad. To young to go just yet ❤️🩹

Link to comment
Mustang

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

Just heard off Ste Ellison you had bad turn. Take care of yourself lad. To young to go just yet ❤️🩹

Fingers crossed for you Dave,

hope all is well soon mate.:hatsoff2:

 

Edited by Mustang
Link to comment


July 23,  2022
Kings Hall Stoke All Nighter

Main: 9pm Dave Evison, 10 Mick Taylor
11 Kev Roberts(last Kings Hall appearance), 11.45 Sean Chapman & Nige Brown, 1.15 Andy Dyson, 2.15 Ben Owen, 3.15 Jordan Wilson, 4.30 Ethan Howarth 6am End 

Windsor 9.30pm-2.30am(Julie to advise times);
Ted Massey, Soul Sam, John Heaney and Julie.

 

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
Mustang

Posted (edited)

Great DJ line up,should be some cracking

tunes played out. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mustang
  • Up vote 1
Link to comment
Mustang

Posted (edited)

On 11/07/2022 at 15:42, Goldsoul said:


July 23,  2022
Kings Hall Stoke All Nighter

Main: 9pm Dave Evison, 10 Mick Taylor
11 Kev Roberts(last Kings Hall appearance), 11.45 Sean Chapman & Nige Brown, 1.15 Andy Dyson, 2.15 Ben Owen, 3.15 Jordan Wilson, 4.30 Ethan Howarth 6am End 

Windsor 9.30pm-2.30am(Julie to advise times);
Ted Massey, Soul Sam, John Heaney and Julie.

 

Hi Kev,

As this is your last one at King's Hall,

will you play a special record for me

please.

 

Gary Lewis - My Heart's Symphony

 

I am a firm believer that if you don't 

ask,you don't get.

I hope you can do this for me.

 

Thanks,KTF,Ron.

Edited by Mustang
Link to comment

Been looking forward to this for weeks and can"t wait till Saturday, hope to see you there.

  • Up vote 1
Link to comment

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Log in to Soul Source

Jump right back in!

Log in now!

Event Review Feature Leave or read a review...


Tap here for Event Reviews



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.