Soultown,lifeline,backbeat

Guest Soultown andy

Guest James Trouble

Cheers JT..the Lifeline boys done good then  :thumbsup:   What were the one's that have gone on your wants list?  Good to see you and Jennifer up t'north  :yes:   See you both soon I hope.

link

My wants list is a secret between me and my mate, Mr Edward Bay :) The Jimmy Holiday sounded fantastic though, although I didn't think you liked funky stuff Chalky?! :ohmy:

"Up t'north" for us is getting above Camden, we concider Manchester a foreign excursion. :)

• Replies 160
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

My wants list is a secret between me and my mate, Mr Edward Bay :thumbsup: The Jimmy Holiday sounded fantastic though, although I didn't think you liked funky stuff Chalky?! :rolleyes:

"Up t'north" for us is getting above Camden, we concider Manchester a foreign excursion. :shhh:

link

Well Saturday was the first time I'd heard Jimmy Holiday The New Breed called funk :unsure:

Guest dundeedavie

Well Saturday was the first time I'd heard Jimmy Holiday The New Breed called funk  :rolleyes:

link

i wouldn't have said funk either ......in my opinion it's an out and out mod tune

the diplomacy one is great as it has " love me one more time " on the flip and is the original i think

Davie

ps you have it in your playlist as jimmy reed

i wouldn't have said funk either ......in my opinion it's an out and out mod tune

the diplomacy one is great as it has " love me one more time " on the flip and is the original i think

Davie

ps you have it in your playlist as jimmy reed

link

Oops...my excuse is two niters and no sleep for three days :rolleyes:

Guest Soultown andy

Carol Macarthy played a great early set of old stompers which would have gone down a storm at the end of the night...

Just to reply to this peter,glad you enjoyed the nite m8 and hope you come back to see us again in oct,carol stepped in at last minute to do the warm up and did very well,but Kev Murphy did a great last spot to a packed dance floor so we cant ask for more than that :rolleyes: ,but seeing as you enjoyed her spot so much we will have her back again in the future.

Not sure if this is a compliment or a dig at me age.... :thumbsup:   wink.gif

You can hear me DJ at a mod night (Squeaks do in Birmingham on Nov 5th) whistling.gif

link

Sounds good. Squeks dos are always a good night.

That means the DJ line up so far for Looking Back in November is:

Lee Miller,

Smiler,

Mace.

Quality thumbsup.gif

Source Advert