Soultown,lifeline,backbeat

Guest Soultown andy

Last minute details sorted,hopefuly this will now become one of the countrys top venues and all 3 clubs can carry on for the future,see you all tonite any problems finding us ring 07792 164683.

link

Looking forward to it imennsely pacing up and down trying to kill time :huh:

• Replies 160
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Middleton holds 800 people in 3 rooms,25 djs a record bar with over 20 record dealers already booked in so it is fairly large.It does,nt matter how you look at it with 3 nites on in the same area they are competition for each other.We open at 9pm so we dont have a warm up venue the dates were posted last year,the greatstone is always on this nite so fair enough,[i go myself when i can]but anthying else local that has been booked after our dates were posted is against us

i cant see any other way of looking at it.

link

800 people that sounds like a big Venu, mide u with my fat ass I take up a 100 that leave's 700 still leave a big venu. Billy P.S I drink tonic water

Yep, think so.

link

QUOTE(pikeys dog @ Jul 7 2005, 06:28 PM)

Yep, think so.

I thought so. I'd say fcuk him, use Flipside and let him take you to court, let him take us to court

This post has been edited by chalky: Jul 7 2005, 06:44 PM

--------------------

Chalky

https://www.ad45s.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good friend has just pointed out this thread .... Chalky i don't know you and you don't know me, so why try to cause problems ?

I've met Andy (soultown) on a few occasions and he seems a sensible lad, do you really want bad press on the start of this new venture.

As Joe said ealier, the FLIPside logo and name is copyrighted and I have invested lots of money creating a brand now recognised all over the world, where incidently is where i DJ most months.

Joe, I have wished you nothing but good things for your ventures, but as it seems you still have a issue with me, perhaps it would be better to talk to me personally, you still have a number of my things in your possession that you promised to return.

As for being underhand .... please choose your words more carefully, i don't hold grudges against other clubs ...lest we discuss eh Joe ?

Perhaps i shouldn't have replied to this posting, because it most likely cause a flurry of attacks and snidy postings, but i will speak out once and once only, if Joe wishes to disagree, he has his conscience to deal with.

Joe and I disagreed about something personal that happend on another board, I asked for support and Joe refused and added another flurry of "abuse" (far from me "throwing out my rattle")..on this note I decieded that the co-promotion couldn't work, if i couldn't rely on a united front in something trivial, how would we cope in something major ... and it was now the time to dissolve the partnership.

I took the name (and banners if i ever get them), Joe took the funds, the bookings, the membership list and any support i could offer.

This spilt between so called best friends upset me greatly, perhaps i had placed too much strength on our friendship, although i thank him for the times he was there for me ... Joe obviously sees things differently.

The current "backbeat" club, couldn't be called "FLIPside" as the original line-up, music format or room policy is no longer being followed. Joe has done the right thing by re-creating the club, with superb DJ's, and I wish him every success.

So to sum up, if you don't know me please refrain from commenting on me, FLIPside is alive and well and will return (as discussed with Joe in an email - kept for future reference) in it's original musical format and Joe will always be welcome to come, guest, or sell records at.

On our splitting the partnership, Joe asked me not to do anything with FLIPside until he has established Backbeat, he estimated 3-6 months for this, and i agreed to this

FLIPside is allready opening a new venture in Barcelona and possably Milan in the New Year, as for being Mud Joe ..... I seem to be doing okay, thanks. As in all things let the tunes speak for themselves.

Again, Joe, I wish you luck in this new partnership, this might be the break you needed, we discussed it enough times.

Well i hope that didn't come across as rude, insensitive or condesending ...there's no intention at all.

regards

Mark Stewart

FLIPside.UK / FLIPside.ES

If people want to comment on this posting, feel free, however i won't be rising to anything, and slander will be acted upon, so please act responsably.

thanks for your time

With my lawyers hat on I love to see this sort of thing kicking off - a nice little Defamation and Intellectual Property suit - my bank manager will be happy!

As a soulie who loves the scene and the people in it I hate to see stuff like this...don't post stuff without thinking guys...please

leaving the shit aside....will see those of you who are going later for what promises to be a blinding night  :huh:

link

I have been waiting for tonight's niter since I first heard about this new venue.

Wishing you all a great night and hope it is the first of many more.

See you later :lol:

cheers

Paul :huh:

Well lads, congrats on a great night :ohmy:

400+ in at a guess.....long overdue in this venue.

Dancefloor was very busy all night, as was the record bar (where I spent most me night as usual)

Good to meet Steve Manion for first time, as well as the usual SS suspects!

Big thanks to Mark Bicknell for sorting me out a deal with the Bobby Kline (thanks for thinking of me mate :ohmy: )

DJ'ed in the Backbeat room at midnight - nice and busy in there with a great little atmosphere...though I did worry when me, Joe and Lee Miller all managed to squeeze behind the decks at one point...far too many big bellies in such a small space... :lol:

Noticed Joe was spinnin' both sides of some records...think he might be struggling for enough tunes just lately...this was confirmed when Steve and I saw him buying £10 worth of raffle tickets cus there was a bunch of rare records in the prize donated by Andy Dyson... :ohmy::ohmy:

Nice to see Andy McCabe working hard for once...might be able to sort you out with a decent paper round if you can run around at that rate mate...(well, when you get a bit taller like, due to the latest goverment height restrictions on paper boys nowadays) :wicked:

Backbeat room playlist below...cheers once more guys :D

Arthur Alexander - Keep her guessing

Leo Price Band - Hey now baby

Junior Parker - Why do you make me cry

Carl Underwood - Ain't you lying?

Danny Owens - You're a little too late

Jo Ann Henderson - Baby please don't go

Dolly Lyon - Palm of your hand

Mavis Rivers - Footsteps of a fool

Anna Belle Caesar - Little annie

Carol Fran - Knock knock

Cookie Jackson - Try love

Willie Jones - Where's my money

Newports - Dixie Women

Little Joe Hinton - Lets start a romance

Fred Bridges - Baby don't you weep

Clarence Paul - Baby don't you leave poor me

Gene Holiday - Scratch my name off the mailbox

Ann Caudell - Longing for you

Theola Kilgore - Sound of my man

Ernestine Anderson - Keep an eye on love

Oscar Brown Jr - Humdrum blues

Teddy Mack - Hey hey gypsy woman

Harvey - Any way you wanta

Arter set - Sermon

Danny Woods - You had me fooled

Lamont Dozier - Dearest one

Peppermint Harris (c/u) - What I hear about you

Edited by Mace

twas my first visit to this venue and i must say luvverly :ohmy: ...great mix of music.....and never seen so many good ...and i mean good records for sale :ohmy:

ooh and as for u mr mace mod guy..i never moved even once to that rock and roll rubbish....was told where the rock and roll room was and steered clear :ohmy:

must send a get well to mr bicknell who had an unfortunate accident on the stage......bet it dont hurt as much now mate as wen u sober up :wicked:

:ohmy:

Had a great night last night, well done to all involved :ohmy:

Dates are in the diary for the next ones :ohmy:

Great to see soulies dipping there hands in there pockets and raising cash for a good cause, and of course the managment for matching that.

Edited by Baz

What can I say except on behalf of all of us involved thanks to you all for making last night such a resounding success. Great to see such a busy dance floor from kick off to throwing out.....they just didn't want to leave. The venue is just perfect for an all-nighter, large balcony with a very busy record bar with so many good records for sale over looking the large main hall which was simply buzzing all night. 25 of the best DJ's in three rooms offering the best choice of music you will find hard to beat anywhere.

Many many thanks to all who put there hands in their pockets and helped raise £800 for the CLICK charity and many thanks to those who donated prizes for the raffle.

Hopefully we will see you all there again in October for what promises to be another cracking night.

Guest Soultown andy

Many thanks to all who attended all the djs did a great job this venue is well and truly on the map,next nite is SAT 1 OCT.We sold 320 quids worth of raffle tickets

and soultown put in 400 quid of the door money so 720 for the CLICK charity,many thanks to Andy Dyson for donateing the records and to Dave Rimmer

and Roger Banks for the cds to give away as prizes.On a musical note Andy Dyson and Soul Sam were awsome,just about as good as it gets.Hope Mark Biknal

recovers soon from his tumble[what you like mark] and thanks to the Backbeat boys and Carl and Maria Willingham for running two great rooms,all in all a good nite great music in a top class venue and raised a few quid for charity as well.

Got to say I was looking forward to this night for ages and I wasn't disappointed.Musically something for everyone and I spent time in each room and heard some wonderful stuff.

The venue is lovely and the dance floor great.

Best DJ of the night was someone called Zobbo ( just ask Brett ) :ohmy::ohmy:

This was our final event of a hectic Saturday, and it didn't disappoint, huge venue and a packed dance floor, Sam playing Robert Tanner and i'm certain Milton Parker (or did i imagine it) this absolutley nailed the moment for me, outstanding records.Also Joe (Pikeys) playing Tommy Raye downstairs, fantastic track :ohmy:

So many good Soul folk on show, to many to name but you all know who you are :wicked: .

Hope Mark Bicknall is on the mend :ohmy:

Brett

Got to say I was looking forward to this night for ages and I wasn't disappointed.Musically something for everyone and I spent time in each room and heard some wonderful stuff.

Best DJ of the night was someone called Zobbo ( just ask Brett )  :wicked:   :ohmy:

link

Don't know my R's from my Z's :ohmy::ohmy:

Here's what I played in no particular order as I can't remember the order :ohmy::wicked:

Sugar Lumps - Won't You Help Me - Uptown

Little Royal - You Know (You Made Me Love You) - Carnival

Fred Hughes - I Keep Trying - Exodus

Jimmy Holiday - New Breed - Kent

Citations - To Win The Race Keep The Faith - Ballad

Willie Small - How High Can You Fly - Essica

King George - I'm Gonna Be Somebody Someday - RCA

Syl Johnson - Try Me - Twilight

Just Rita - The Best Thing You Ever Had - Barrington

Ollie Jackson - Just A Little While - Pepper

Benny latimore - Girl I Got News For You - Dade

Chris Morgan - Who Am I - Bell

Shirley Wahls - Thats How Long (I'm Gonna Love You) - King

Jean Wells - With My Love And What You Got - Calla

Soul City - I Shot For The Moon - Mercury

Gerri Diamond - Only You Can Feel The Loss - Counterpart

Tina Florence - Too Much For Me Baby - Apt

Ernest Sparks - I'll Be Glad - Soul O Sonic

Larry Chubby Reynolds - Sweet Tooth - Tri Spin

Betty Willis - Gone With The Wind Is My Love - Mojo

Billy Hambric - She Said Goodbye - Drum

Attractions - Why Shouldn't A Man Cry - Bell

and last but not least

Syng McGowan - Just In The Nick Of Time - Hope

I think thats them all :ohmy::ohmy:

Edited by chalky

Chalky see if you can get mr dysons playlist off him  :ohmy: .

link

yeah right...I'll try and remember a few....

JJ Jackson - Too Much Love - cover up

Jerry Williams - Ordinary Girl - Cover Up

Emory & Dynamics - Lets Take A Look

Four Dynamics - Things A Lady (I think :wicked: )

Jan Jones forgot the bloody title but it's fcuking briilaint :ohmy:

Vernon Garrett - Angel Doll

will have a word and get the rest...I need some sleep :ohmy:

Edited by chalky

Benny latimore - Girl I Got News For You - Dade

Chris Morgan - Who Am I - Bell

Billy Hambric - She Said Goodbye - Drum

link

Three great records :ohmy:

Just to one thing to say,

What a cracker!

Don't know the exact numbers, but the number of people still up and dancing when I left at turned six were a testament to the success of the night.

Every time I ventured upstairs to the record area, the Main Hall dancefloor was full... never a bad sign on such a night.

The 'Back Beat' room filled up from about 11 and stayed busy through the night, with a nice flow of people coming and going throughout the evening (mailnly to look through records, take in favourite DJs spots in other rooms, etc...)

It was very appreciative crowd, who wouldn't let us finish at the previously stated time, so we slotted another hour in... and still they shouted for more.

Many thanks to all the well wishes, and to those who turned up and played the music, danced to it or enjoyed it.

Looking forward to the next one in October, let's hope that we can match up to the excellent fresh start that the venue received.

Cheers,

Joe.

yeah right...I'll try and remember a few....

JJ Jackson - Too Much Love - cover up

Jerry Williams - Ordinary Girl - Cover Up

Emory & Dynamics - Lets Take A Look

Four Dynamics - Things  A Lady (I think  :wicked: )

Jan Jones forgot the bloody title but it's fcuking briilaint  :ohmy:

Vernon Garrett - Angel Doll

will have a word and get the rest...I need some sleep  :ohmy:

link

Bobby Valentin - Use it before you lose it :ohmy:

Guest rachel

Milton Parker (or did i imagine it)

link

No it was really played (guilty of dancing and singing "women like it harder" at the top of my voice :ohmy: )

Great night - favourite sets for me Robbo, Soul Sam and most of all Andy Dyson who never fails to amaze me by playing something different to the norm and of constantly high quality :ohmy:

Truly knackered and happy by the end of the night.. well done to all involved :wicked:

Best DJ of the night was someone called Zobbo ( just ask Brett )  :ohmy:   :ohmy:

link

Totally agree Karen well worth the trip Mr.Dyson you never disapoint for all concerned well done.

Billy

Guest Soultown andy

Nice to meet the 3 geordie girls,3 very lovely ladies and sincere apologies to the one that caught me looking down her top,well even promoters are human :ohmy:

Guest dundeedavie

fave sets for me .....mace in backbeat ....andy dysons ...soul sams non 70's stuff and robbo .....nice to catch up with old mates and make some new ones

Davie

Nice to meet the 3 geordie girls,3 very lovely ladies and sincere apologies to the one that caught me looking down her top,well even promoters are human  :ohmy:

link

She must have been a midget if you managed to look down her top mate, or were you stood on the stairs at the time.... :ohmy:

This was our final event of a hectic Saturday, and it didn't disappoint, huge venue and a packed dance floor, Sam playing Robert Tanner and i'm certain Milton Parker (or did i imagine it) this absolutley nailed the moment for me, outstanding records.Also Joe (Pikeys) playing Tommy Raye downstairs, fantastic track :ohmy:

So many good Soul folk on show, to many to name but you all know who you are :wicked: .

Hope Mark Bicknall is on the mend :ohmy:

Brett

link

no brett you didn't imagine it ,'twas me who asked sam for milton parker and true to form he played it next record ,what a guy! really enjoyed playing a few tunes in the "carl willingham suite" Andy can you sort out some mirrors in the toilets so johnny beggs can sort his wig out LOL,can't wait for october

Mick

Guest chorleybloke

On behalf of the 4 Aussies who attended, thanks to the organisers & DJs for making it worth the rather long journey. Predominantly 60s dancers, plenty of which are new to me, is exactly my cuppa tea so this will be a priority venue for future trips.

Some intelligence from the floor which I picked up from several people: Soul Sam's spot, whilst high quality, kind of killed the momentum. The word on the street was an earlier slot might have been appropriate. Just passing info on.

Great to catch up with everyone again and apologies to those who I mithered the crap out of.

Currently at Heathrow gunning Stellas & facing a 20 hour flight, and its running 2 hours late. Fcuking great.

Cheers

Pete Down Under :ohmy:

fave sets for me .....mace in backbeat ....andy dysons ...soul sams non 70's stuff and robbo .....nice to catch up with old mates and make some new ones

Davie

link

Thanks for the compliment Davie....never got to meet you so please introduce yourself next time.....I'm the one trying to wind up as many people as possible :ohmy:

The loss of Sheridans has IMO left a large hole in the all-nighter scene...been pretty dull of late, so I'm really looking forward to this night. Will be hard to beat anywhere that night with the line being offered

Having just finished reading all the posts about last nights Middleton not much left for me to say. So will just fill in the gaps for those of you unlucky enough not to have been there having a great time with the rest of us.

I say unlucky as you really did miss a great night. Could tell it was going to be a good un as we arrived less than an hour after kick off and weren't able to park in the street outside. Managed to park fairly close as swim pool and another carpark in same street as the venue.

Have been to the place previously and as a venue you can't fault it. On previous occasions it needed more people in but that was put right last night. At 10pm there were plenty of dancers already on the floor and most record dealers in place on the balcony above and looking down on the main hall.

I left the quote about Sherries above to say that Middleton with Soultown, Lifeline and Backbeat dj's plus the Carl Willingham room, more than filled the Sherries hole. Plus in my case it's less travelling, it gets more stars in the facilities dept (toilets, size of venue, layout - 3 rooms, nice and cool - even on a hot night, temperature and music wise) etc.

Caught up with loads of people I haven't seen for ages, in other words most of the regular nighter crowd at the same venue. Another plus, the crowd not being split by too many venues. People still arriving up to 3am from soul nights.

Quality dance floor, with just enough space, without being packed. Another plus being able to hear the music and see the dancers from the record bar. Close enough to run down the stairs onto the dancefloor when a favourite played, including Dynamite Exploded, another one played by Andy Dyson.

Away from the main room, something for everyone, with plenty of Rnb in the downstairs room and quality less well knowns and a spot of modern in Carl's room.

Well done to all concerned.

gaye

Hi all, firstly i was far from pissed Cookie, yes as ever had a few cold ones but at the time of slipping between the speakers and the stage i was pretty much sober, basically fell about 6ft down off the stage and landed badly onto my left foot but oh god the pain, can't walk really in a bad way, thanks to James Trouble for his help as he pretty much saw it happen, also thanks to everyone for their concern, big up to Colin Taylor for taking me to hospital, in there for three hours not broken but ligiments shot and again i've never felt pain like this, thanks to Brett, Mark for telling me to go to the hospital and to Coxy for being there for me, gonna be off work and out of action for a bit so hope to see you all soon, brilliant night though, superb venue and fantastic crowd, lastly i left a Deon Jackson LP around the area where Andy Dyson and Chalky were so if anyone picked it up please get in touch.

Thanks again - Mark Bicknell.

Guest James Trouble

Hi all, firstly i was far from pissed Cookie, yes as ever had a few cold ones but at the time of slipping between the speakers and the stage i was pretty much sober, basically fell about 6ft down off the stage and landed badly onto my left foot but oh god the pain, can't walk really in a bad way, thanks to James Trouble for his help as he pretty much saw it happen, also thanks to everyone for their concern, big up to Colin Taylor for taking me to hospital, in there for three hours not broken but ligiments shot and again i've never felt pain like this, thanks to Brett, Mark for telling me to go to the hospital and to Coxy for being there for me, gonna be off work and out of action for a bit so hope to see you all soon, brilliant night though, superb venue and fantastic crowd, lastly i left a Deon Jackson LP around the area where Andy Dyson and Chalky were so if anyone picked it up please get in touch.

Thanks again - Mark Bicknell.

link

No probs Mark, I hope you're back on the dance floor soon :D I must say, your fall was most balletic, but it was surprise to me that you managed to fall between the speakers and the stage, as I didn't think there was room :ohmy: I remember, just for a second, the speaker stack toppling towards the dance floor and an unsuspecting lady dancer, before it tipped back again pinning you against the stage with your leg hooked up above your head. Ouch!

It's a shame my offer of help was not accepted by the gents in charge when I knew what the problem was with the decks which caused you nightmares during your set, well handled BTW. The head shell had come lose, this was obvious from the dance floor when the bass kicked back in half way through one of the records and went away again towards the end. I offered the solution to the gents in charge and they said "who are you? Just go away!" when I told them all that needed to be done was to unscrew the head shell, lick the connections and screw it back on as hard as they could.

I was glad to see an hour later the guy in charge of the sound system finalyl decided to use my advise after he had spent an hour fidling with wires, and played with the EQs on the main amp (how could the problem be the the EQs on the main amp when it was a problem with one of the channels on only one deck!? :ohmy: ). :lol:

That aside, I thought it was a very good night, and well worth the trip up from Essex. Highlights for me were Chalky's set early on, there's a couple of records in there that are new to me and have gone straight onto my wants list :ohmy: Andy Dyson really got me sweated up with his stormers. And Soul Sam was his usual magnificent self. REALLY good dance floor as well :ohmy: We'll be back up, for sure. :D:D:wicked: :good:

Edited by James Trouble
Guest sharynm

She must have been a midget if you managed to look down her top mate, or were you stood on the stairs at the time.... :wicked:

link

no, he wasn't stood on the stairs, I was sitting down! :ohmy: just have to add along with everybody else what a brilliant night it was and see you all in October :ohmy:

Guest Soultown andy

I dont remember asking who you were james,and there is only me in charge but many thanks for your help and you were right,as for the sound it wont happen again thats a promise,and im glad you enjoyed it :ohmy: .To say it was our first nite i didnt think we did to badly,all the feedback has been good but any critismn will be taken on board,but i think we have put sheridans to rest now and we can look forward to some great nites at middleton,you never know you may even see mr Trouble behind the decks at some stage.As for you mace i will deal with you when you have done your evening paper round.Glad to hear sharynm will be back to see us :ohmy: .

Guest James Trouble

I dont remember asking who you were james,and there is only me in charge but many thanks for your help and you were right,as for the sound it wont happen again thats a promise,and im glad you enjoyed it  :ohmy: .To say it was our first nite i didnt think we did to badly,all the feedback has been good but any critismn will be taken on board,but i think we have put sheridans to rest now and we can look forward to some great nites at middleton,you never know you may even see mr Trouble behind the decks at some stage.As for you mace i will deal with you when you have done your evening paper round.Glad to hear sharynm will be back to see us  :ohmy: .

link

I think it might have been the black man who's the good dancer who asked who I was and told me to go away. No probs, it must have been a stressful situation. No offence taken. :lol::wicked:

Nice to meet you just before we slipped off back to Essex. Thanks for introducing yourself and if that's an offer of a set, I'd love to get behind the decks. :D:ohmy::ohmy:

Edited by James Trouble

Re the left hand deck sound reducing and cutting out was just one of those things not being an tecno sought of guy i had no idea what the problem was and being a professional i pretty much did my whole spot on one deck and you did'nt even see the joins, record wise i was well below par as i have loads on my mind at the moment and add this to the fall it was a pretty rough night for me infact the foot has come up like a balloon and i can't even walk let alone go to work.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest Soultown andy

Just spoke to Bob the middleton civic hall manager,we have definatley got a long future with the civic they were delighted with the turnout and loved the attitude and the behaviour of all who attended.A big thanks to Bob and Barry and all the staff it is a pleasure to work with proffesionals.The lineup for the main room sat oct 1 is

Nige Shaw

Dave Rimmer[makeing his soultown debut]

Rob Smith

Bob Hinsley

Robbo

Mark Biknall

Soul Sam

Andy Dyson

Mick H

Paul Sadot

the Backbeat boy[djs tba]and the Carl Willingham room[djs tba]

so once again 3 rooms of the countrys top soul spinners see you in oct.

I think it might have been the black man who's the good dancer who asked who I was and told me to go away.

the little black man you refer to is sammy and twas his pa maybe thats why he told you to go away :wicked:

anyway wot a great nite well worth the 400 mile round trip top spot for me goes to soul sam :ohmy:

big up to andy ,soultown banner looked fab glad you liked it mate lookin forward to oct now :ohmy::ohmy:

heavenly blocked :ohmy:

That aside, I thought it was a very good night, and well worth the trip up from Essex. Highlights for me were Chalky's set early on, there's a couple of records in there that are new to me and have gone straight onto my wants list :thumbsup:   Andy Dyson really got me sweated up with his stormers. And Soul Sam was his usual magnificent self. REALLY good dance floor as well :yes: We'll be back up, for sure. :D   :)   :)   :good:

link

Cheers JT..the Lifeline boys done good then :ohmy: What were the one's that have gone on your wants list? Good to see you and Jennifer up t'north :P See you both soon I hope.

Great first night, not a regular at Northern Nights, but loved the time I spent dancing and DJing in the Back Beat room.

Got to admit I was overawed by the DJ's that were on after me. Lee Miller was as amazing as ever, but Mace blew me away. I only wish I was ten years older so I could of heard him DJ at a mod night.

Well done Joe. Thanks for the experiance.

P.S. Email me about the Harold Burrage track.

Got to admit I was overawed by the DJ's that were on after me. Lee Miller was as amazing as ever, but Mace blew me away. I only wish I was ten years older so I could of heard him DJ at a mod night.

link

Not sure if this is a compliment or a dig at me age.... :ohmy::yes:

You can hear me DJ at a mod night (Squeaks do in Birmingham on Nov 5th) :thumbsup:

Edited by Mace

Oh and mace sorry you had to rush off early i know its double papers on a sunday

mate,see you soon  :thumbsup:

link

Brilliant night Andy,

Briefcase and bowler hat next time, ad thicker glasses, if I can find any :yes:

Hope Mark Bicknell is recovering s he was in a lot of pain. Luckily Sheffields nurse Shipman was there. After Mark explained what happened, Vault ofsouler diagnosed it as ' an injury caused by falling of a six foot stage' which must have set Marks mind at ease.

Hope it wasn't too serious Mark

Anybody know if Brett has stopped laughing yet :ohmy:

Just like everbody else Rick and I had a great night, saw plenty of familiar faces, best thing of the night were the ice lollies on sale very refreshing :thumbsup:

Carol Macarthy played a great early set of old stompers which would have gone down a storm at the end of the night...

The legs gave way about 5 am then just managed the occasional dance till 7am and came out to a lovley sunny Sunday morning.

See you on October 1st. :ohmy:

Guest Soultown andy

Thicker glasses steve you need good eye site to see through the ones youve got

the bowler hat should work well though,glad you enjoyed it m8 see you soon.

Source Advert