The Third Degree - Mercy

• Replies 64
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I should have said, I have a nice copy of this, and enjoy playing it at home.

Thanks to a very nice man. He's very very nice.

Got my CD off a very nice mans very nice mate,NO 45's left.

Edited by ken
Social source share

How is this version any better than Duffy's? It's terrible. Sounds like they're trying to sound like Blood Sweat & Tears.

Surely that is an insult to B S & T ........

I did not like Duffy , and the same goes for this .

My apologies to those who do like it , but everyone has an opinion .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

a good friend of mine got a copy of this about 6 months ago if not longer and played it to me and i nearly spat my tea out all over the record, ive heard it played in a living room, at a soul night and now on here, fooking hell just as soon as the Duffy track has been forgotten by the masses and laid to rest this version comes along :sad:

its still pop and its still the same tune just a tad different, i dont like this either and hope and pray it dont get played when im out cos i lose sleep over tunes like this i do :glare::laugh:

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Try HMV online - that's where mine came from.

All HMV copies are now gone i believe, but for those that are wanting one but only on the Tri-Sound label.......Try Juno.Co.UK

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

All HMV copies are now gone i believe, but for those that are wanting one but only on the Tri-Sound label.......Try Juno.Co.UK

lets do what the Scandanavians have done and legalised free file sharing.

Edited by soulmaguk
Social source share

lets do what the Scandanavians have done and legalised free file sharing. all you have to do is click play on refo then click record on your **** **** *********, simples...and free.

Good move there,i'm sure the people at acid jazz love you and nothings free or dont you know somebody pays,the band,the record company,they're workers and so on and so on. I know people will do it,but to puplicly encourage folks !! on soulsource isnt good,if you wanna' listen to my refo-files go ahead but thats it.

Go on fill your boots,the third degree - mercy - tri sound cd -

Edited by ken
Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Good move there,i'm sure the people at acid jazz love you and nothings free or dont you know somebody pays,the band,the record company,they're workers and so on and so on. I know people will do it,but to puplicly encourage folks !! on soulsource isnt good,if you wanna' listen to my refo-files go ahead but thats it.

Go on fill your boots,the third degree - mercy - tri sound cd -

top tunage Ken!! should royalties go to the Third Degree for everytime this tune is played out at soul venues? or even played on S.S.

Edited by soulmaguk
Social source share

top tunage Ken!! should royalties go to the Third Degree for everytime this tune is played out at soul venues? or even played on S.S.

No your being stupid now :g: i have the original cd so i can put it on refo-soul for people to listen not record.

lets do what the Scandanavians have done and legalised free file sharing. Start your own thread,lets do what the chinese do and eat our second child.

Edited by ken
Social source share

No your being stupid now :yes: i have the original cd so i can put it on refo-soul for people to listen not record.

lets do what the Scandanavians have done and legalised free file sharing. Start your own thread,lets do what the chinese do and shoot you in the head for littering.

Do they really shoot you in the head for littering? ohmy.gif I knew they eat their own children if they had more than one and it was a girl, but sweet Jesus! Why, if their stuff wasn't so cheap I 'd buy elsewhere :g:

Do Zimbabwe export much clobber? :g:

Social source share

Do they really shoot you in the head for littering? ohmy.gif I knew they eat their own children if they had more than one and it was a girl, but sweet Jesus! Why, if their stuff wasn't so cheap I 'd buy elsewhere :g:

Do Zimbabwe export much clobber? :yes:

Really i dont know i was trying make the point when in Rome,i'm no good at this writing lark.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Do they really shoot you in the head for littering? :thumbsup: I knew they eat their own children if they had more than one and it was a girl, but sweet Jesus! Why, if their stuff wasn't so cheap I 'd buy elsewhere angry.gif

Do Zimbabwe export much clobber? :lol:

No, they send you to prison on a death penalty, keeping you alive so that they can harvest your organs for transplant.

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

i did a topic about this a while back. and find that it's no longer new. I had my copy the day ir first came out on vinyl. If any more has been re-released then should it become rare thank god i got mine when it came out.

It is much better then Duffy's version and i have played it out once so far but it wasn't dance to since i was first on and less people at pub at time but i would give it a spin again. As for royalties etc i think Duffy must be happy for fact she wrote it and now all them plays on Radio 2 gives her some pocket money

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert