Riley Smith Hall - Tadcaster

Guest Dale

Ye Chris sure it's gonna be busy this time.......just seen your xmas bananza line up gonna try my best to get to that one maybe tag along with Andy and denise sure they'll be a more heading over tho.

xmas !!! nothing like forward planning - that said the December soul diary is filling up quick ...York Soul Club , the Riley Smith All dayer , Manifesto Jack Kitching charity nite , Taste of Honey Xmas all dayer , There was a time Xmas event @Kennedy's ....

A TASTE OF HONEY.

WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

SUNDAY OCTOBER 25TH . THE HELLFIRE CLUB MANCHESTER SOUL SAM . MARIA WILINGHAM . GEORGE WALLACE . PHIL SHIELDS . CHRIS MORGAN. NEAL & DOLLY JONES . ANDY BELLWOOD .

• Replies 83
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest BintofSoul

4 mini buses & 1 coach from York , 1 coach from Harrogate and another from Leeds - no wonder the Riley Smith Hall is quickly becoming the UKs most popular soul event outside niters and weekenders yes.gif

NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN REVUE 10th October

In aid of the YORKSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE

DJ's Chris 'Bearsoul' Morgan (Taste of Honey Manchester), Martyn Bird (Hull),

Dave Cervi-Kilner, (Harrogate),Mike Ward,(York), Andy Hudson (York),

Huntington WMC,1 North Moor Road, Huntington, York. YO32 9QS

Tel. Andy 01904 441428 Mike 01904 340764. £5:00 (8 till 1am) arrive early

And a peugeot 106 from Horam, East Sussexthumbsup.gif ! I'm looking forward to my first trip to Riley Smith Hallthumbup.gif .

Nicki XX

And a peugeot 106 from Horam, East Sussexthumbsup.gif ! I'm looking forward to my first trip to Riley Smith Hall:thumbup: .

Nicki XX

HI YA NIKKI.... FEW HOURS TRAVELLING THERE......THINK THATS THE FURTHEST ANYONE HAS TRAVELLED TO THE RILEY SMITH EVENTS SO FAR. thumbsup.gif.

DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE WARM UP THREAD ON HERE SOME INFO THERE FOR THE DISTANCE TRAVELLERS

DALE

Guest BintofSoul

HI YA NIKKI.... FEW HOURS TRAVELLING THERE......THINK THATS THE FURTHEST ANYONE HAS TRAVELLED TO THE RILEY SMITH EVENTS SO FAR. thumbsup.gif.

DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE WARM UP THREAD ON HERE SOME INFO THERE FOR THE DISTANCE TRAVELLERS

DALE

Ay up Dale. Just a few miles! I'll deffo be at the warm up as well. Sounds like it's gonna be fantastic day/eveningthumbup.gif !

Guest BintofSoul

What! are we not going on your pink monster!!!

xx

Now that would be a sight, me and my hot pink L.K.Bennett heels and shift dress scooting up the M1 on a pink vespa! Mmmmmm maybe not! xxx

Guest tony hatfield

DALE

g.gifWhat about the man from Ireland hes been to the last 2 and is on his way to this one toobiggrin.gif 1 week to go a packer is on the cards!!!! more info on www.imonmyway.me.uk includes places to stay etc. amongst other things.

:chinstroke:What about the man from Ireland hes been to the last 2 and is on his way to this one too:D 1 week to go a packer is on the cards!!!! more info on www.imonmyway.me.uk includes places to stay etc. amongst other things.

WHOOOPS HOW DID I FORGET PHIL.......MY SINCERE APOLOGIES ....AS TONY AS SAID BUSY NIGHT ON THE CARDS WE THINK SO BE EARLY

Well that's the playbox sorted (for nowwhistling.gif ),hopefully one or two tunes that'll drag people onto the dancefloor in both rooms.Can't wait now,really looking forward to it.In the pub first for something to eat & a listen to some quality music then onto Riley Smith's for the fun & frolics thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Cheers

Martyn

PS Don't forget be there early to save the disappointment of possibly not getting in.

Well that's the playbox sorted (for nowwhistling.gif ),hopefully one or two tunes that'll drag people onto the dancefloor in both rooms.Can't wait now,really looking forward to it.In the pub first for something to eat & a listen to some quality music then onto Riley Smith's for the fun & frolics thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Cheers

Martyn

PS Don't forget be there early to save the disappointment of possibly not getting in.

....GLAD TO SEE YA COMMING THRO EARLY MARTYN thumbsup.gif ...TONY GONNA POST RILEY HALL TIMES UP SOON SPOKE TO HIM EARLIER

Guest tony hatfield

Looks like I will be seeing you there, Birdies!

:yes:Looking forward to seeing you Mr Hare, we are there from lunchtime , is Mr Bailey coming along with you.

see you Sat

ATB

TRACY

was hoping to get there this month but will not be able to make ,it,s one of our local soul clubs 1st anniversary on the same night and all ready made plans to go to grovner rooms so all being well will be at the next one, have a great night and will see you next monththumbup.gif ktf carl emsc thumbup.gif

CARL & EMSC - HAVE A GREAT ONE . ( THE NEXT RILEY SMITH IS THE XMAS ALL DAYER !!!)

'There was a time' XMAS EVENT

Monday 28th December @ Kennedys Caf Bar, York

7.30 -2am Resident DJs Soulmaster Jay, Barry Forth & Ricky Nelson.

Guest DJs Andy Bellwood (Riley Smith Hall) & Little Av (Manifesto Soul Club )

was hoping to get there this month but will not be able to make ,it,s one of our local soul clubs 1st anniversary on the same night and all ready made plans to go to grovner rooms so all being well will be at the next one, have a great night and will see you next monththumbup.gif ktf carl emsc thumbup.gif

NEVER MIND CARL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND HOPEFULLY SEE DECEMBER

DALE

Edited by Dale
Guest Trevski

Trev

Good news matey,will you be in the pub early?Good line-up.

Cheers

Martyn

Pub? Early? Tut tut, Mr Bird, you know Saturday is Strictly Day! I will be along as soon as I see who's eliminated! :thumbsup:

Guest tony hatfield

Pub? Early? Tut tut, Mr Bird, you know Saturday is Strictly Day! I will be along as soon as I see who's eliminated! laugh.gif

wicked.gif SATURDAY IS STRICTLY COME TADCASTER, FORGET BALLROOM DANCINGwhistling.gif AND DANCE TO GREAT NORTHERN TUNES IN TRADITIONAL NORTHERN STYLE IN thumbup.gif A REAL BALLROOM WITH A FANTASTIC SPRUNG WOODEN DANCE FLOOR!!!

NORTH YORKS SOUL CLUB

proudly presents

" IM ON MY WAY "

to

THE RILEY SMITH HALL

28 Westgate

TADCASTER

LS24 9JB

SATURDAY 17th OCTOBER

7.30 TILL 1.00 AM

ART DECO BALLROOM, FANTASTIC WOODEN SPRUNG DANCEFLOOR

AND BALCONY

Held in 2 Fantastic rooms featuring djs from the past and present

playing all the old favourites and raraties.

ONLY £6.00 otd

DJs include PAT BRADY(wigan/stafford) MARIA WILLINGHAM(Soultown)Steve Gainey(Hull) Eddie Wainright (Leeds) John Parker, Tony Hatfield(York Soul Club)

Martyn Byrd(Hull Soul), Col Wood(Yorkshire Ryder) plus Local lads

Andy Bellwood

" LAST EVENT HERE WAS A 500 LOCKOUT"

For more info see website www.imonmyway.me.uk

"DONT MISS OUT AS DOORS CLOSE WHEN CAPACITY IS REACHED"

Record dealers and Traders are always welcome!!!!

hi Dale comin up from N.W.leicestershire not been to taddy for a few years.Do you no the phone number for the guest house on the road by coors/bass brewery stayed there before thought a room might be a good idea when making a full day/night of it. dont wont to be lock out as you seem to be avin visiters from allover

thanks David & Lindsey

hi Dale comin up from N.W.leicestershire not been to taddy for a few years.Do you no the phone number for the guest house on the road by coors/bass brewery stayed there before thought a room might be a good idea when making a full day/night of it. dont wont to be lock out as you seem to be avin visiters from allover

thanks David & Lindsey

HI YA DAVE ...THE PLACE I THINK YOU MEAN IS THE OAKLIEGH.....I KNOW THERE ARE SOME SOULIES STAYING THERE THEY ARE COMMING DOWN FROM NEWCASLE......THE NUMBER IS 01937-833344 AND THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE PLACE CALLED TED AND LINDA MANSFIELD HOPE THIS HELPS ...HOPEFULLY SEE YA IN FALCON FOR THE WARM UP

BEST

DALE

Guest tony hatfield

Trev

Good news matey,will you be in the pub early?Good line-up.

Cheers

Martyn

Have sorted the Dj times for both rooms, hopefully ive sorted times to suit. Thinking of who plays certain tunes etc. and Col Wood asked to go on early as requested.

We will as usual be supplying programmes with times etc. for both rooms upon entry, anyway this is the line ups.

Ballroom

Start - 7.45 Dale B

7.45 - 8.15 Martyn Byrd

8.15 - 8.45 Col Wood

8.45 - 9.15 Eddie wainright

9.15 - 9.45 Steve Gainey

9.45 - 10.30 Maria Willingham

10.30 - 11.30 Pat Brady

11.30 - Close Tony H & John Parker

Rare etc. (Upstairs)

start - 8.30 Andy B & Dale B

8.30 - 9.00 Steve Gainey

9.00 - 9.30 Col Wood

9.30 - 11.00 Tony H. & John Parker

11.00 - 11.45 Maria Willingham

11.45 - 12.15 Eddie Wainright

12.15 - Close Martyn Byrd

Hopefully theres something for everyone in both rooms.

All the best T

Guest Bearsoul

Yipee! Cant wait,only one sleep to go!

(nap at lunchtime)

No napping in The Falcon..unless it be a nap-kin !!!!!!!!!! whistling

Cptn M (not to be confused with Bony M ...Ra RA Rasputin) thumbsup.gif

Source Advert