Carling Cup Final Ticket

Sheldonsoul

desperatly trying to sort out a ticket for villa v man u/man city, as far as i know they go on sale on wendsday.

gave up my season ticket at villa this season after 14 years due to lack of work and finances,and guess what ! the season i give it up they get to wembley,sods law innitfrusty2.gif

if theres any one on here who can help id be so grateful to trade for records or cash

pm me if you can help ,thanks pete

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

desperatly trying to sort out a ticket for villa v man u/man city, as far as i know they go on sale on wendsday.

gave up my season ticket at villa this season after 14 years due to lack of work and finances,and guess what ! the season i give it up they get to wembley,sods law innitfrusty2.gif

if theres any one on here who can help id be so grateful to trade for records or cash

pm me if you can help ,thanks pete

I wish you all the luck in the world mate, the allocation of tickets for Wembley finals is bollocks, last season Everton and Chelsea got approx 27,000 each fo the FA Cup final yet the place holds 90,000 often hard core fans can't get tickets and it really pisses me off as we go all over with Chelsea, it's all the hangers on and freebies not to mention some 12,000 Club Wembley tickets for all events some of which remain empty for the football, we have a site cfcnet where Chelsea fans can request, swap, trade tickets at face value no touting and I source most of my tickets from there and established contacts, maybe Villa have a similar site? you could try some of the sporting ticket agencies but they are no more that touts with a web site, they were asking upwards of £600.00 for a pair of Cup final tickets last season but it's worth a go, good luck.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Had a similar situation a couple of years ago in the play-offs, went to most games but didn`t have a season ticket. Then all of the Final tickets were sold out ... My advice is to phone Club-Wembley and buy a corperate ticket, mine cost £100 but with free meal/drinks etc...worth every penny, especially when you win...!!

Chris

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

I'm having the same problem here. I'll get the one ticket but desperately want to take my step-son to his first Wembly final. He's only 9 and if I am lucky enough to get another, it's not going to be sitting anywhere close to me. I couldn't risk that. Totally gutted for him. His Dad hates football and i've spent 2 years of hard graft grooming him for Claret and Blue glory!!

Social source share

thats if you get there:tongue:

Very true Ted whistling , probably do the game more good to have a Villa v City final, both teams will be more then up for a game and make it TV worth watching (this is a good as an excuse anyones getting if we lose tonight :laugh: )

good luck to both teams tonight, wonder what Carlos Tevez would look like with a 9mm hole in the front of his head and a 2 foot one at the back ??:wanker::chinstroke:

Ian.

Social source share

Source Advert