• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

I was offered one of these at a Show in Toronto yesterday but did not really know where to start negotiations. Anybody have a current price for this?

I have a minter, in company sleeve. They are quite rare on Quality, there are a lot more white label test press around than actual quality releases. I'd be looking at £350 to sell mine.

Social source share

I have a minter, in company sleeve. They are quite rare on Quality, there are a lot more white label test press around than actual quality releases. I'd be looking at £350 to sell mine.

Well Trev,,if you wanna sell. SPEAK TO ME!! this is well up the top of my wish listthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Trevski

And one in the Company bag. You can't see in the pic, but it has a slight pink stain on the edge of the white bit of the label on one side. I think its ink bleed from the bag getting damp. Apart from that, it's spot on! Can't agree with 1.5k,in todays market, but I've lost track of late! (It's an age thing.....)

post-1355-12698962676783_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

And one in the Company bag. You can't see in the pic, but it has a slight pink stain on the edge of the white bit of the label on one side. I think its ink bleed from the bag getting damp. Apart from that, it's spot on! Can't agree with 1.5k,in todays market, but I've lost track of late! (It's an age thing.....)

1.5k?? :no: Bought an Ex Quality issue on ebay 2 years ago for $550, sold it for c. $900

Social source share

Guest Trevski

1.5k?? :rolleyes: Bought an Ex Quality issue on ebay 2 years ago for $550, sold it for c. $900

Never seen an issue! Do you have a pic?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert