Lou Courtney

Kev Cane

• Replies 5
  • Views 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any one got Lou Courtney LP "I,m in need of love" 1st issue for sale. PM if you can help.

Cheers

Kev

Nice LP Kev. 'Just To Let Him Break Your Heart' is one of my all time favourites

Mines a strange one - it is not the re-issue but it is on the blue Epic label rather than orange unless it was re-issued circa 77/78?

Social source share

Nice LP Kev. 'Just To Let Him Break Your Heart' is one of my all time favourites

Mines a strange one - it is not the re-issue but it is on the blue Epic label rather than orange unless it was re-issued circa 77/78?

That is a strange one Mike.

Never seen a blue label before.

I recall reading an interview in Blues & Soul soon after the albums release, wherein Lou said the album was very poorly promoted, sold a pittance and was deleted soon after coming out, so I can't imagine when the Blue label came from.

Would it have been late 70's or early 80's? Is it a US copy or a Brit issue, as per Gayle Adams, Bobby Thurston etc?

Certainly agree with you on 'Just To Let Him Break Your Heart' (magnificent record and very rare on a 45) but the entire LP is Top Drawer, top to toe.

:yes:

Sean

Social source share

Certainly agree with you on 'Just To Let Him Break Your Heart' (magnificent record and very rare on a 45)

thumbsup.gif

Sean

I didn't realise this was a hard 45 Sean?

Are they generally demos of the other side then?

I've always loved that side though, mind you it's a great double sider really - the album's not too shabby either...!:wink:

Social source share

Source Advert