2010-06-19: Rugby All-Niter Sat 19Th June

Event Title: RUGBY ALL-NITER Sat 19th June

Event Author: Rugby Soul Club

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 19 June 2010

-------------------------------------------------

8pm - 6am

The Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks. CV21 2LQ.

Two roomed venue

Resident DJ's.....Adam.....Dave Rimmer.....Matt Smart

Main Room DJ's.....Bearsoul.....John Pugh.....Phil Shields.....Cliff Steele

Freestyle Room DJ's.....Rob Gray.....Sean Hampsey.....Simon Preston......Smigy

£10 before 9pm - £12 after 9pm.

Advance tickets. 07817732468 / 01788 541516

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Further info: web-site: www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Memberships available.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 115
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Count me in missus, tis my birthday weekend yes.gif

Adam AND Cliff in the main room, doesn't get much better than that no.gif Yippee!

Tee x

Oops, just noticed, yes it does get better than that - Hampsey in the freestyle room too biggrin.gif

Can't wait!

Edited by theresa
Guest Bearsoul

LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING AMONGST GOOD FRIENDS ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE THE CELTIC POSSEE WILL BE OUT IN FORCE !!!!!

BIG LUV !

BEARSOUL

LOOKS LIKE THE CELTIC POSSEE WILL BE OUT IN FORCE !!!!!

I know Kev is worried the flight will be cancelled, well I tried asking my cousin at NATS if she could just allow them to fly on Sat 19th June but she doesn't think the bosses would go for that...:ohmy:

Anyway, it's a bit long winded but Phil has just e-mailed this over to me and it might be of interest to anyone else thinking of coming...things are looking good...:thumbup:

Breaking News for Flybe Passengers! Simple_Blue_blank.gifWe know it's been a tough time for all air travellers over the last few weeks, and we thank you for your patience in these unprecedented times. However we have some breaking news that not only is a first amongst UK airlines but is wonderful news for any of you wondering whether you might be affected in the future.

We can confirm that with immediate effect Flybe will be the first airline in the UK to be able to fly within the new CAA-approved safe levels of volcanic ash. The CAA called upon the industry to bring forward thoroughly researched proposals to safely improve the ability to fly in the vicinity of low level volcanic ash concentrations. Flybe worked closely with the Met Office, Bombardier and Pratt & Whitney our engine manufacturers in Canada to develop the proposals which have today been endorsed by the CAA. Flybe's overriding concern is always safety, and these new rules arise from a proven process of safety management within the company and the industry which helps make air travel the safest form of public transport.

What does this actually mean for you our customers?

Well basically it means that we will be far less affected by any future ash clouds coming our way. Taking the last two days as an example, at Flybe we had to cancel 380 flights under the previous rules, the new rules we have just been given by the CAA mean we would have only have had to cancel 21. This would mean that less than 3% of our total programme would have been affected.

We thank the CAA and Met Office for their support in this work and look forward to working with them further to get the UK safely back on the move. We hope with these measures will mean you will once again feel confident in booking air travel.

Our winter flights for 2010/11 are now on sale and there are lots of bargains across the UK and Europe to be snapped up - so with this massive breakthrough get booking now at Flybe.com! Simple_Blue_blank.gifSimple_Blue_blank.gifSimple_Blue_blank.gif

Well I have been offered a lift

AND I am Mr Hampseys favourite groupie

BUT all will depend on my behaviour the weekend beforehand laugh.gif

so, mebbees I will be there, and mebbees I won't rolleyes.gif

Guest Mike The Bike

8pm - 6am

Two roomed venue

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Memberships available.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Count me in...can i wear my extremely LOUD shirts then ? blush.gif

Guest Mike The Bike

Er, Mike, I don't think you've got any quiet ones!

yes.gifEr.... have to..

will bring one (yep just the one) i like to think im standing out from the crowd ya know.. setting my own standards and looking extremely funky whilst expressing meeeeself wink.gif anyway enufff of that see you guys on the night Gonna be a BIG fing innittt thumbup.gif

Guest nubes

Tabs..have ya got anything to do with Nestle?...if so ..dont want Oreos now...but as many bars of Nestle Crunch bars as ya can get ya hands on...never ever had soo much fun sharing choc bar!!!!!!!...l8ters...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's been having peace talks with the Volcano :wink:

All is looking good..

My power knows no bounds Sis......:laugh:

Krakatoa blown her top again Kev? :laugh:

We've got a bit of a South coast ting going on for this one, with Freckles, Debs & Julia all confirmed in our bus, plus Rugby virgin Julie 'Moore Than A Feeling'.

Angela & Andy 'Early' Dawes, Lucy & Tommy Hall are also coming for my birthday jaunt, and if she can slink out of the asylum early, Dru will jump in with Pete Wid.

So that's our usual table full then. I'll start filling the next one now...

Guest Bearsoul

Krakatoa blown her top again Kev? :laugh:

We've got a bit of a South coast ting going on for this one, with Freckles, Debs & Julia all confirmed in our bus, plus Rugby virgin Julie 'Moore Than A Feeling'.

Angela & Andy 'Early' Dawes, Lucy & Tommy Hall are also coming for my birthday jaunt, and if she can slink out of the asylum early, Dru will jump in with Pete Wid.

WE'LL BE ON THE NEXT ONE FOR STARTERS , MAIN COURSE AND PUDDING !!!!!!!!!! OR IS THAT SWEET SOUL MUSIC ???

CPTN M & GENERALISIMO V & THE SALFORD POSSEE ! :ph34r:

Guest kevnewry

All being well me and Nicola will be there,looking forward to seeing yourself and also Kev N

After the events of this weekend in LA LA Land Rugby cant come too soon. kracatowa has erupted to an intolerable level so cant wait to get away:yes: Looking forward to seeing you and Nicola again Gilly, I've gained several pounds since Feb but im sure i can quickly shed them if Mr Sheilds and Mr Rimmer accomadate me in the correct cardovascular tunes to keep me away from the bar:laugh:

SEE YA ALL SOON thumbsup.gif

Hooray no more working out whose turn it is to drive! We can walk there in two minutes from our new house but coming home may take longer!

Catriona and Rich x

MMmmm another house in which to party and it's nearer to the Benn Hall...:yes:

Or, you could finally come back to ours afterwards...yes.gif

With the Irish coming over this time, it'll be party til Monday...can't wait...:lol:

Guest Cariad

After the events of this weekend in LA LA Land Rugby cant come too soon. kracatowa has erupted to an intolerable level so cant wait to get away:yes: Looking forward to seeing you and Nicola again Gilly, I've gained several pounds since Feb but im sure i can quickly shed them if Mr Sheilds and Mr Rimmer accomadate me in the correct cardovascular tunes to keep me away from the bar:laugh:

SEE YA ALL SOON thumbsup.gif

lightweight...........only a weekend of intolerable level.........:rolleyes: been almost 2 months worth here on top of 8 months of total maddness :huh: ........ been so bad almost moved in with Dean & Sian as the cleaning lady this week :laugh:

Had a lovely little reprieve last night at Nuneaton where I sat quietly drinking lemonade......whistling

Can't wait to meet up with everyone and have a brilliant time discussing the merits of the sweets on the door.........thumbsup.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

How did i miss the Ruggers thread?!:rolleyes::lol:

Whoop, looking forward to the summer soiree. Tee, if i remember correctly at last years birthday do you were dancing in a Stonehenge circle outside weren't you?:D

I miss living in Rugby where i could walk stumble home from the nighter.:yes: Lets talk Simsy into becoming a Midlander!:lol:

Krakatoa blown her top again Kev? laugh.gif

Yes Tee, will be popping my cherry for sure on the 19th amongst other things wicked.gif

Will bell you next week wink.gif

Looking forward to meeting the soul-source brigade biggrin.gif

Edited by julie moore

What time is Sean on in the freestyle room, I'm at Nantwich first so would like to time my run back over to the brightside of the midlands to catch the master thumbsup.gif

We've got two doses of Sean, so hopefully you'll get to taste him by the second

MAIN ROOM

8 - 9 Matt Smart & Ken Aitchison

9 - 10 John Pugh

10 - 11 Dave Rimmer

11 - 12 Bearsoul

12 - 1 Phil Shields

1 - 2 Matt Smart

2 - 3 Adam & Cliff Steele

3 - 4 John Pugh

4 - 5 Phil Shields

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 - 10 Smigy

10 - 11 Sean Hampsey

11 - 12 Simon Preston

12 -1 Rob Gray

1 - 2 Sean Hampsey

2 - 3 Smigy

3 - 4 Rob Gray

4 - 5 Simon Preston

I am typing this whilst at Cleethorpes, so I cannot be held reponsible for any mistakes...:lol:

Busy loading vinyl into boxes and trying to get my head right....

after losing my mate Blue Max I need a good niter to get my spirits back up to the required level, and Rugby always delivers.

So far it's looking like a few Stafford tunes, a smattering of rarities of assorted styles and maybe a bit of a vinyl nod heavenward towards my old pal....

Guest kevnewry

Really looking forward to Rugby next weekend.thumbsup.gif

It just never fails to disappoint.:thumbup:

Good company also.:hypo:

I love it.:wub:

Julia.whistling

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The lessons have been paying off,listen.......... BLACKBURN:laugh:thumbsup.gif

Guest kevnewry

Thanks Sian,

I'll proberly get there in time, start talking and miss his spot anyway thumbsup.gif

Steer clear of Webby then John............ laugh.gif

Guest kevnewry

Hey Cheeky Arse l heard that!! laugh.gif

You can hear the grass growing matelaugh.gif

Julie it is as good as they say,looking forward to meeting yathumbsup.gif

8pm - 6am

Two roomed venue

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Memberships available.

We'll be making the trip over from Skeggy, bringing a record bar and tickets for the Skegness Weekender - come over and say Hi !!

See you on Saturday.

Dave & Donna

Guest Drewes

We'll be making the trip over from Skeggy, bringing a record bar and tickets for the Skegness Weekender - come over and say Hi !!

See you on Saturday.

Dave & Donna

You and Donna got room for a little one Dave?

Sonia x

Despite it being Hanging Tuesday with a capital H, I'm really excited yes.gif

See you all on the floor on Saturday for Tee's Bouncing Birthday Bash Bonanza laugh.gif

When she's not dancing, Mother Theresa will be available to hear all your confessions in the usual dark corner near the front wink.gif

Guest SteveC

Hooray no more working out whose turn it is to drive! We can walk there in two minutes from our new house but coming home may take longer!

Catriona and Rich x

May be a little less animated this weekend :hatsoff2: All looking good though. :thumbup:

Guest SteveC

Really looking forward to Rugby next weekend.:thumbup:

It just never fails to disappoint.:lol:

Good company also.:)

I love it.:yes:

Julia.:hatsoff2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best start soaking my hands in vinegar ready for Saturday ;-)

Getting quite excited About Saturday yes.gif never been before no.gifno.gif hope its a good as they say wink.gifyes.gif

gonna be my 1st visit as well julie , line up looks great too:yes:

No pressure then Julie...:lol:

But we do like newbies (apparently virgins is not pc)...:)

My rest weekend at Cleethorpes has got me all refreshed for Rugby and I'm so prepared...NOT...:yes:

Looking forward to seeing all my mates I saw last weekend, the ones I haven't seen for ages and the ones I'm yet to meet...:hatsoff2:

Oh, and Webby and Steve C...:thumbup:

Guest SteveC

Looking forward to seeing all my mates I saw last weekend, the ones I haven't seen for ages and the ones I'm yet to meet...:hatsoff2:

Oh, and Webby and Steve C...:thumbup:

Don't expect the same me as last weekend. That was your annual treat dear!!! The sarcastic side of me will still be in attendance though :lol:

Where's the nearest MacDonalds so as Kenny can buy me back brekky :)

Source Advert