Four Tracks On Mandingo

KC Jr

Hello Folks,

outa my collection, so not the ones from ebay!

Looks VG+ and plays EXC., propably better after a cleaning.

Like my Love has a scratch wich does not affect play.

Labels are very clean, Voo doo side has some little Label paper missing around the hole.

550 GBP, Paypal only

Free Post within Europe

Thanx for checking....

Chris

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello,

i´m from germany and i bought this record in Detroit / Toledo myself under very hard circumstances (we´re talking about the ghetto). I had several expences getting there and i am defenetly not the kind of person who is trying to rip someone off. I made the price after taking a look at the earlier sales in this forum + popsike and thought i choosed the middle.

I gladly take any offers!

Cheers,

Chris

Social source share

nobody is suggesting that you are ripping anyone off Chris..but let common sense prevail..you aint gonna get 550 quid

regardless if it did come from the ghetto , santas grotto...or even Gronigen...when you

can buy a minty copy at half that price...and you dont even have to leave your chair never mind risk life and limb in a Toledo ghetto

sorry but thats the facts

gasher

Social source share

You got a point but where´s the fun buying from "the chair" ?

I didn´t know that NS records are worth every single penny before i went to Detroit, sure there are some lucky punches,but most of the time its hard work to find these records.

Thanks to everyone with constructive posts on this issue.

Offers are always welcome unless clearly stated....!!!

Cheers, Chris

Social source share

I didn´t know that NS records are worth every single penny before i went to Detroit, sure there are some lucky punches,but most of the time its hard work to find these records.

Cheers, Chris

I would prefer to buy a proper copy than these new found things! looks like the Oxford Knights deal!!

Social source share

nobody is suggesting that you are ripping anyone off Chris..but let common sense prevail..you aint gonna get 550 quid

regardless if it did come from the ghetto , santas grotto...or even Gronigen...when you

can buy a minty copy at half that price...and you dont even have to leave your chair never mind risk life and limb in a Toledo ghetto

gasher

Cheers, Chris

Err! so what's the difference in buying this copy from my chair on SS Err! unless your gonna hold a gun down the Skype line toooo me head to prize the moneys out of me tight barstuword mitzzs to pay for the freker. :thumbsup:

I will have 2 and ond for the bird.

Social source share

gasher

Cheers, Chris

Err! so what's the difference in buying this copy from my chair on SS Err! unless your gonna hold a gun down the Skype line toooo me head to prize the moneys out of me tight barstuword mitzzs to pay for the freker. :thumbsup:

I will have 2 and ond for the bird.

It seems like an easy purchase for the trouble you have been too, to now get the record? :yes:

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert